Through this test, a student can get admission into B.Sc. Cinema with a diploma in acting, B.Sc.(Fashion Design), B.Sc.(Animation) with a diploma in 3D animation, BA(Journalism and mass communication), it also offers master’s courses M.sc(Interior Design), Diploma in Multimedia, it also has short-term courses like screenplay writing etc..
Application form will be available in the official website of AAFT.
Eligible candidates can download the application form from the same or it is also available from the admission counsellor at the campus.
The admission process is strictly based on the candidate performance in the entrance test and an interview conducted by AAFT.
In this section, you will find all the related information about Mass communication and journalism such as important dates, eligibility criteria, syllabus, application form etc. AAFT
AAFT 2018 Courses Offered
AAFT offers both Undergraduate and Postgraduate Courses, Some of the courses offered are:
- B.Sc. (Cinema)
- With diploma on acting/cinematography/direction/sound recording/post-production
- B.A Journalism and Mass Communication
- With diploma in Mass Communication/ journalism/Electronic Media Bachelor of Science
- B.Sc. (Fashion design/Interior Design/Textile Design/Fashion Communication)
- Bachelor of design
- B.DES (Fashion design/Interior design/fashion communication)
- B.Sc. (Animation/Multimedia)
- School of performing arts
- Bachelor of performing arts with a diploma in Music production
- M.Sc. (Cinema)
- With diploma in acting/cinematography/direction/sound recording/post-production
- M.A Journalism and Mass Communication
- With diploma in Mass Communication/ journalism/Electronic Media
- Master of Science
- (Fashion design/Interior design/fashion communication)
- M.Sc. with diploma in 3D animation
- M.Sc. (multimedia)
AAFT 2018 Important Exam Dates
Exam date for the entrance exam is not yet declared. We will update the exam date as soon as AAFT releases the official date of the exam.
The last date to submit the application form would be in June 2018 candidates should check the eligibility criteria before applying for the same. Candidates should fill the application form before the last date of the application ends.
|The online application will be available|
|Not yet declared|
|Last date to submit application form||June 2018|
|Date of examination||Not yet declared|
|Declaration of result||Not yet declared|
|Counselling||Not yet declared|
|Registration date||Not yet declared|
AAFT 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Applying candidates should meet the following criteria in order to apply or to appear in entrance exam.Here is the information provided by Asian Academy of Film and TV (AAFT):
|For Bachelor Courses||Should complete 12th class from any recognized board such as CBSE/ICSE/IGCSE/IB/SSC|
Candidates appearing for 12th are also eligible.
|For Masters Courses||Should possess Bachelor degree in any course 10+2+4 from any government recognized university|
Should complete diploma 10+2+4 system from any government recognized institute
AAFT 2018 Application Form
- Candidates should the prospectus carefully that is available on the official website.
- Candidates should make sure that they eligible to apply.
- Eligible candidates can download the application form through the official website of AAFT.
- Students should take the printout and fill all the required information in order to apply.
- Candidate should pay the Registration fee in order to apply.
- No candidate is registered without paying the required registration fee
- Candidates should keep all the relevant information at the time of applying
- Should verify all the details
- Along with the application form candidate should submit all the relevant documents.
- Candidate can pay registration fee either in online or by demand draft.
Application Form Fee:
The application fee for AAFT Entrance Exam 2018.
Following are the details of the application fee that has to be paid by the aspirants.
3 Month short-term courses – RS. 15,000/-
1 Year PG-Diploma/Diploma Course – RS.20, 000/-
UG/PG Degree Courses – RS. 20,600/-
AAFT 2018 Admission Process
AAFT offers various courses and the admission is strictly based on the performance of the candidate in the entrance test and the interview that will be conducted by the Interview from the admission department.
There will be two interview sessions 1. Personal Interview. 2. Telephonic Interview.
Personal Interview will be conducted after the entrance exam and the telephonic interview will be conducted after 2 hours of the completion of the online aptitude test for the out of station applicants.
AAFT 2018 Result
Results date of AAFT Entrance Exam is not yet declared. After two days of the entrance exam, participant’s performance report will be notified to the candidates registered email id.
Only the selected students are provided with the admission letter confirming the student’s admission to the selected course.
One has to pay the confirmation fee in order to confirm the admission.