The ACET 2019 Application form will be released by the IAI (Institute of Actuaries of India).
ACET is a national level test through which applicants may gain admission as a student member of IAI.
For detailed application details and important dates about ACET 2019, read ahead.
In this article, candidates will find every important detail regarding ACET – Actuarial Common Entrance Test Application form 2019.
Details like How to fill the ACET 2019 Application Form, How to Register for ACET 2019, How to Apply for the ACET 2019 Exam are discussed below.
ACET 2019 Registration Details
ACET 2019 application can be filled and submitted online through the official website here.
Following are details that the applicants must abide by while filling the form:
- ACET 2019 Application Form can be filled online only.
- The application form for June will be available, tentatively, from the fourth week of February 2019.
- The application form for October will be available, tentatively, from the third week of August 2019.
- Sign up on the official website to begin the application process.
- Applicants are required to upload a scan of their passport size photograph in colour.
- Applicants will receive a confirmation from IAI with a link to complete the application process.
- The registration fee for the entrance exam will be Rs. 3000/- only. The fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Payment can be made online through Debit card/Credit card and Net-banking.
- The fee includes 1 sample paper, indicative solution for the same and online exam.
- There is no age bar for sitting the ACET exam.
- Applicants who have completed or are studying in 10+2 with English as one of their subjects may apply.
- Mathematics and Statistical Science graduates are expected to apply for ACET.
Steps for Registration
- Applicants are required to visit the official ACET website and sign up to begin the application process. Click here to open the official website.
- Applicants will be required to fill their personal details and qualification details after registration.
- After filling the afore-mentioned form, applicants will be required to upload a scan of their photo in colour.
- Exact dimension for the photo- 45mm x 35mm.
- Applicants are required to pay the registration fee after completion of upload through online mode.
- After a successful transaction, the applicant will receive a confirmation E-mail on their registered ID. Applicants are advised to take a print of the same for future use.
- Applicants will also receive an E-mail to select the test centre and slot of examination they wish to appear in.
- Applicants are required to choose the test centre with a slot without fail in order to attend the exam.
- For further queries, applicants may contact firstname.lastname@example.org or comment below.
Find the detailed article here: ACET 2019 – Actuarial Common Entrance Test.
For any queries regarding ACET Application Form 2019, please comment below.