Actuarial Common Entrance Test (ACET 2019) which is conducted every year by the IAI (Institute of Actuaries of India). IAI was established under the Actuaries Act 2006 for offering admission in Actuaries courses in India.
It is a national level entrance exam in which candidates will be admitted as student members of IAI. In this article, candidates will get the information for ACET 2019: Application Form, Eligibility, Pattern, Dates, Syllabus.
ACET 2019 Important Dates (Tentative)
Here you will find all the necessary details related to ACET 2019; the official dates have been released by the university
|For April 2019|
|Registration Starting date||1st week of January 2019|
|Last date for registration||4th week of February 2019|
|Exam Day||1st week of April 2019|
|Result Declaration||3rd week of April 2019|
|Last date to take admission||3rd week of May 2019|
|For October 2019|
|Registration Starting date||1st week of July 2019|
|Last date for registration||Last week of August 2019|
|Exam Day||1st week of October 2019|
|Result Declaration||4th week of October 2019|
|Last date to take admission||3rd week of November 2019|
ACET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
In this section, you will find the eligibility criteria led down by the ACET 2019, only the students that qualify the requirements will be able to apply for the exam.
- Age Limit: There is no limit to the age for candidates to apply.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates those have completed or appeared in 12th class with English as one of the subjects from the recognized authority which is established by the Indian law.
- Degree holders in mathematical and statistical sciences are also expected to take this exam.
- Appearing Candidates: The candidates those are still studying in 10+2 can also apply.
ACET Exam Pattern
In this section, candidates will find the ACET 2019 exam pattern:
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be based via online mode only.
- Type of Questions: The questions will be of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be given for the right answer.
- Negative Marking: For one mark question, 0.5 marks will be deducted, for two marks question, one mark will be deducted, and for three marks question, 1.5 marks will be deducted.
- Duration of Exam: Total of 3 hours will be given.
- Maximum Marks: The whole question paper will be of 100 marks.
- Number of Questions: Total of 70 MCQ questions will be asked.
ACET 2019 Syllabus
ACET syllabus will be based on the Mathematics, Statistics, English, Data Interpretation and Logic. The curriculum will consist of all the topics which are essential for the examination.
ACET Registration 2019
The candidates qualifying the eligibility criteria will be able to register for the exam, In this section, the candidates will find all the details about ACET 2019 Application Form:
- The aspirants will be able to apply for ACET 2019 through online mode only.
- The application forms will be available on COMDEK official website from the second week of November 2019.
- The candidates are required to fill all the essential details such as name and address of the candidate along with the educational qualifications.
- The candidates should also submit their scanned photo and signature in proper JPEG format.
- After the application form has been filled, the fee for application form has to be paid Rs. 3000.
- Candidates can pay the application fee using a debit card, credit card, net banking or bank Challan.
ACET Admit Card 2019
The conducting authority will release the admit card on the official website of the university. The Hall Ticket for April session will be issued in the last week of February 2019 for April session and in the 4th week of November 2019 for October session. The aspirants can download their admit card by logging in to their account through the university’s website.
Admit card should be carried to the exam center along with a Government issued photo Id proof (Aadhaar card, driving license, passport, voter ID card or PAN card), in original. 12th class candidates can carry 12th class exam hall ticket or college ID card having photo duly attested in original failing to do so will result in expulsion from the exam. The admit card will contain all the important details like candidate name, roll no, venue of the exam, date & time.
ACET 2019 Result
After the successful commencement of the exam, the conducting authority will release the result for ACET 2019 on their official website; the students will be able to download the admit card from the university website using their login. After the result has been announced a list will be released for the candidates shortlisted for counseling. The ACET pass marks in the entrance will be 50%.