Adesh University is located in Bhatinda, Punjab. It was found in the year 2012. It is a Non- Government Institution of Punjab. Adesh University offers 150+ MBBS Seats and 100+ BDS Seats to NEET Qualified students. This article is about Adesh University Nursing Admission 2019.
The candidate who wishes to get admitted must read the full article.
We have mentioned the details such as Adesh University Nursing Admission 2019: Important dates, Application, Eligibility Criteria and Fee Structure
It offers different undergraduate and Post Graduate courses such as:
- B.Sc in Nursing
- M.Sc in Nursing
- Library Science
- P.HD programmes
Scroll down to read the full article.
Adesh University Nursing 2019 Important Dates
|Adesh University Nursing Admission Online Application Form Submission Start|| |
1st week of March 2019
|Adesh University Nursing Admission Online Application Form Submission Closing Date|| |
1st week of August 2019
|Adesh University Nursing Admission Application printout and submission of documents with Demand Draft|| |
2nd week of August 2019
|Adesh University Nursing Admission Application printout and submission of documents with Demand Draft along with late fee|| |
3rd week of August 2019
|Adesh University Nursing Admission Academic Session Begins|| |
October 1st week 2019
Adesh University Nursing 2019 Application
The AU Nursing Admission 2019 form can be filled via 2 ways:
The candidates are advised to read the eligibility criteria before filling the form.
Ones confirmed, you can apply
Follow these procedures to apply:
- Browse for the official website of Adesh University.
- You may also click on www.adeshuniversity.ac.in
- Now, tap your cursor on Adesh University Nursing Admission 2019.
- Now, click on New Registration tab.
In order to register, enter the following details:
- Your Name
- Date of Birth as per Matriculation Mark sheet
- Aadhar Card Number
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Contact Number
- Email Address
- Father’s Occupation
- Mother’s Occupation
- Postal Address
- Current Address
- Choice of Programme
- If already appeared in an Entrance Test
- Academic details
- Now pay the Registration Fees
- Choose the Academic Certificate that you hold.
Ones entered all the details, check and recheck all the information provided by you.
If satisfied, click on submit.
Download the application form and keep a print out copy.
Now, attach your passport size photo on the form
Affix a demand draft of the application fee.
Now, post it to the office of Adesh University.
Adesh University Nursing 2019 Application Fees
The Application Fee of the Adesh University Nursing Admission is given below.
General Nursing Midwifery (GNM)
M.Sc Pharmacy, Physiotherapy,
Para Medial programme Management Programme and Library Science
Adesh University Nursing 2019 Eligibility Criteria
MSc Nursing Programme
- The student must have passed B.Sc Nursing
- B.Sc Honours Nursing with minimum 50% marks.
- The candidate must hold at least 1 year of Experience.
- The candidate must be registered with the State Nursing Registration Council.
B.Sc Nursing Programme
- The student must have passed 10th and 10+2 from recognised boards
- The candidate must be medically fit.
- The candidate must be General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) certified
- He or She must be registered as RNRM with State Nurse Registration Council.
His or Her Registration in SNRC must be as:
- O.T Techniques
- Ophthalmic Nursing
- Leprosy Nursing
- TB Nursing
- Cancer Nursing
- Orthopedic Nursing
- Psychiatric Nursing
- Community Health Nursing
- Neurological and Neurosurgical Nursing
General Nursing and Midwifery
- The candidate must be 10th and 10+2 passed.
- The candidate must hold the certificate of 10+2 from a recognised board or university.
- The candidate must have the certificate in Health Care Science.
- The candidate must be medically fit.
- The candidate must hold Bachelor as well as Master degree.
- Their degree must be recognised by the Pharmacy Council of India.
Adesh University Nursing Admission 2019 Fee Structure
|B.Sc and B.Sc Post Basic in Nursing||Rs. 56,250/- Per Year|
|M.Sc Nursing Programme||Rs. 1,04,000/- 1st Year|
Rs. 1,19,000/- 2nd Year
|General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM)||Rs.52,500/- 1st Year|
Rs. 56,250/- 2nd Year +3rd Year