Announced | Official Website
The AEEE 2019 dates have been announced, the exam will be conducted from 22nd to 26th April (online mode) and 27th April 2019 (offline mode).
AEEE 2019 is Amrita Engineering Entrance Exam.
AEEE 2019 is conducted on all India basis, by Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham (Amrita University).
The students interested in engineering course can apply for the exam, selected students can get admission in its three campuses, i.e., Amritapuri, Bengaluru and Ettimadai and Vengal, the candidate can opt for an online exam as well as an offline exam.
In this section you will get all the updates for AEEE 2019, the information is updated as the announcements are made.
AEEE 2019 Notification
- The commencement of online application form will start from 1st week of October.
- Computer Based Test (CBT) will start from 22-26 April 2019.
- Pen and Paper test will be conducted only in Tamil Nadu on 27th April 2019.
AEEE Courses offered
Candidates after selection can opt for various programmes that are allotted by counseling. Following are the programmers offered on multiple colleges of Amrita University through AEEE 2019.
|Computer Science and Engineering||✓||✓||✓|
|Electrical and Electronics Engineering||✓||✓||✓|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||✓||✓||✓|
|Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering||✓||✓|
Quick LinksImportant Dates Application Form Eligibility Criteria Exam Pattern Syllabus Admit Card Result Counselling
AEEE 2019 Important Exam Dates
Here you will find all the important dates related to AEEE 2019 exam.
The dates for AEEE 2019 have been announced by the university, the dates mentioned below.
|The beginning of application process (OMR and Online)||1st week of October 2018|
|Last date for receiving the application (OMR and Online)||Last week of March 2019|
|Slot Booking for CBT Exam||First week of April 2019|
|Admit card for P&P exam||Second week of April 2019|
|Computer-based Test (CBT)||22nd April 2019 to 26th April 2019|
|Pen and Paper based test (P & P)||27th April 2019|
|Declaration of AEEE 2019 rank||First week of May 2019|
|Downloading of counseling call letter||Second week of May 2019|
|Beginning of counselling||June 2019|
AEEE 2019 Application Form
The candidates that will be eligible for the exam can apply for engineering courses offered by the university by filling the application form.
- The candidates will have two option to fill the application form, online and offline.
- The university has announced the date for commencement of application form for AEEE 2019, the application form can be filled from the first week of October 2018.
- The application form can be purchased by the student in person by paying the required fee.
- In order to fill the application form, the candidate has to visit the university official website and provide their personal details.
- While filling the application form the candidates will be asked to provide their passport sized photograph (size should be 3.5 cm (Width) x 4.5 cm (Height)) along with their signature.
- After providing the details the candidates need to pay the application fee for the application form, otherwise, the form will be rejected.
- In case of the offline application form, the candidate has to send the filled-in OMR to the address given below before the last date of application:
The Admissions Co-ordinator (B.Tech. Admissions)
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham,
Amritanagar (P.O.), Ettimadai,
Coimbatore 641 112, Tamil Nadu
- The candidates have to pay an application fee of Rs. 1000/- for the application form.
- The application fee for online application form can be deposited through internet banking, credit card, debit card, etc.
- In case of the offline application form, the fee can be paid via Post Office, Dhanlaxmi Bank, and Federal Bank.
- The candidates can also choose to pay the application fee through Demand Draft drawn in favor of Amrita School of Engineering payable at Coimbatore.
AEEE 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates applying for the B.Tech. Programs offered by the Amrita Schools of Engineering, Amrita University, should have the following eligibility criteria:
|Criteria||Eligibility for appearing in AEEE – 2019|
|Age||Date of birth must be on or after 1st July 1998|
|Educational Qualification||A pass in 10+2 (Class XII) or its equivalent examination|
|Diploma Holders||Candidates with 3-year diploma in engineering are also eligible|
|Minimum Marks||Securing an aggregate of 60% marks in PCM with not less than 55% in each of these three subjects.|
|Year of passing qualifying examination||Student must have either passed class 12 / qualifying exam in the year 2017 or 2018 or is appearing in 2019|
AEEE 2019 Exam Pattern
- Mode of Exam: The AEEE 2019 will be conducted in two separate modes: Computer Based Test (CBT) and Pen & Paper Based Test. (Candidates can choose either CBT or P&P as per their convenience.)
- Duration: The entrance exam will be 2 ½ hours long.
- Language: The language of question paper will be in English.
- No of Questions: A total of 100 questions will be asked.
- Total Marks: The weightage of question paper will be 300 marks.
- Marking Scheme: The correct answer will be awarded three marks whereas for the incorrect answer one mark will be deducted.
AEEE 2019 Syllabus
The syllabus given below of AEEE 2019 is prescribed by Amrita University, it contains three subjects – Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
AEEE 2019 Syllabus for Mathematics:
- Complex Numbers
- Linear Inequalities
- Permutations and Combinations
- Binomial Theorem
- Sequences and Series
- Matrices and Determinants
- Quadratic Equations
- Relations and Functions
- Differential Calculus
- Integral Calculus
- Differential Equations
- Measures of Central Tendency and Dispersion
- Two Dimensional Geometry
- The straight line and pair of straight lines
- Circles and Family of Circles
- Conic Sections
- Vector Algebra
- Three Dimensional Geometry
AEEE 2019 Syllabus for Physics:
- Units and dimensions
- Solids and fluids
- Heat and thermodynamics
- Ray and wave optics
- Modern physics
- Electrostatics, current electricity, and magnetostatics
- Electromagnetic induction and electromagnetic waves
- Oscillations and waves
AEEE 2019 Syllabus for Chemistry:
- Basic concepts
- Atomic structure, chemical bonding, and molecular structure
- Equilibrium and thermodynamics
- Electrochemistry, kinetics and surface chemistry
- Solid state and solutions
- S – block elements
- P – block elements
- D, f – block elements
- Co-ordination compounds
- Basic organic chemistry and techniques
- Hydrocarbons, haloalkanes, and haloarenes
- Alcohols, phenols, and ethers
- Aldehydes, ketones, carboxylic acids and amines
- Polymers and biomolecules
- Environmental chemistry
- Chemistry in everyday life
AEEE 2019 Admit card
- The university will publish the admit card of AEEE 2019 after the slot selection process (starting from April 2019) is finished, the admit card will be released in the second week of April 2019.
- The Computer Based Test (CBT) will be conducted in 3 slots in all over the country whereas the Pen & Paper Based Test (P & P) will be conducted in all major cities in the states of Karnataka, Kerala, and Tamilnadu.
- Depending on their slot booking date the admit card for AEEE 2019 can be downloaded online by entering the application number and date of birth.
- The university will not send the admit card to any candidate by post.
- It is mandatory for the candidates to bring the admit card on the day of examination.
- Candidates will be able to find all the information regarding exam like roll number, exam center, on the admit card.
- The candidates will not be issued admit card by post.
AEEE 2019 Result
- The result for AEEE 2019 will be announced by the university after the examination has been completed.
- The result will be declared in the first week of May 2019.
- Candidates can check their result online by entering their registration number, DOB & security code.
- Once the result has been declared a merit list will be prepared depending on the outcome of the result.
- The admission will then proceed by merit list.
AEEE 2019 Cut-off
The cut-off of AEEE 2019 will be the minimum marks the candidates will require to be qualified for the exam.
It will be released right after the result is announced.
Candidates scoring the minimum marks required will then be called for counseling procedure.
AEEE 2019 Counseling
- The counseling for AEEE 2019 will be started in the second week of May 2019.
- A sum of Rs. 5000/- by demand draft as a counseling fee have to be submitted by the Candidates.
- The candidates will not be sent any counseling letter or rank list by post individually.
- The counseling will take place on the three campuses at the same time.
- Candidates can wish to appear for counseling in any one of the three campuses.
- A branch in any campus has to be selected by the aspirants as per their priority and availability of seat.
Documents Required for Counseling:
The candidates are required to bring these documents at the time of counseling or admission for AEEE 2019:
- Counseling Call Letter
- 10th class Mark Sheet
- HSC/12th class Examination Hall Ticket
- HSC/12th class Mark Sheet
- AEEE 2019 Hall ticket (with the signature of Invigilator)
- Community Certificate (SC/ST/BC/MBC/OBC)
- Transfer Certificate
- Conduct Certificate from the Institution where candidate studied 12th class
- Demand Draft towards counseling fee (non-refundable)
AEEE 2019 FAQ’S
For any queries regarding AEEE 2019, please comment below.
You might also like: Advice from Toppers that will Help you Crack JEE Main & Advanced 2019