AGRICET is conducted by Acharya N. G. Ranga University.
Acharya N. G. Diploma Holders in Agriculture and Seed technology are eligible to apply for the test.
The application form process will commence from 4th Week May 2019 tentatively.
In this article, candidates will find every important detail regarding AGRICET – Agriculture Common Entrance Test Application form 2019.
Details like How to fill the AGRICET 2019 Application Form, How to Register for AGRICET 2019, How to Apply for the AGRICET 2019 Exam are discussed below.
AGRICET 2019 Application Form
The AGRICET 2019 application form has to be filled with accurate information by the candidates who wish to appear for the AGRICET 2019 exam.
If the application form is not properly filled or if the student does not submit forms on time it might result in the complete disqualification of the applicant.
So, the candidates who want to apply for the AGRICET 2019 exam have all the insight regarding the AGRICET 2019 application form which they will find below:
AGRICET 2019 Application Form Dates
The dates for the submission of AGRICET 2019 Application Form has been listed below:
|Sl. No||Events||Dates (Tentative)|
|1.||The application process will start from||4th Week May 2019|
|2.||Deadline to submit application form||4th Week June 2019|
|3.||Deadline to submit the application form with late fee||4th Week June 2019|
|4.||Hall Ticket Release Date||4th Week July 2019|
|5.||Examination date||4th Week July 2019|
AGRICET 2019 Application Form Fee
The dates for AGRICET 2019 Application Form Fee has been listed below:
|Application Form Fees|
|General Category||Rs 500|
|Reserved Category (SC, ST & PH)||Rs 250|
|General Category||Rs 1000|
|Reserved Category (SC, ST & PH)||Rs 500|
Other important dates regarding the application fees are listed below:
|Mode of application form||Offline|
|Mode Of Payment||Demand Draft and online|
|Exam conducting body||Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University|
How to Apply for AGRICET 2019 Application Form
- Candidates need to visit the official website.
- From the official website, candidates have to download the AGRICET 2019 Application Form.
- After downloading the application form, the candidates need to fill AGRICET application form as an offline application form.
- The candidates need to fill the form with all the required details.
- The tentative date for the release of application form will be June 2019.
- The link is provided for downloading the AGRICET 2019 Form below.
- The AGRICET 2019 application form should be submitted in person or by post.
- The application form for AGRICET 2019 envelope needs to have a DD of application form fees enclosed together and a list of the documents along with the envelope.
- Once the Application form has been duly filled in all its aspects, it has to be submitted along with two self-addressed envelopes along with Rs. 5/- postal stamp below the mentioned address either in person or by post.
- Convenor, AGRICET 2019,Office of the Dean of Agriculture (Flat No. 501),Administrative Camp Office, Vijaya Durga Towers,M.G. Inner Ring Road, Guntur-522509.
The list of important documents that need to be enclosed along with the duly filled form is:
- Age Proof (Photocopy copy of SSC certificate)
- Attested copy of the marks statement of 10th class and Diploma Course.
- Character certificate issued by the Head of the Institute
- Caste certificate (in case of SC/ST/BC’s) issued by the Mandal Revenue Officer.
- Certificates issued by the concerned authorities in the case of Special categories.
- Three passport size photographs pasted on the application form.
- Aadhar number
- Residence Proof (last 7 years)
- Two self-addressed envelopes with Rs.5/- postal stamps.
- Demand draft bearing number, dates for Rs.500/- (Rs.250/- in case of SC./ST/PH)
- The candidates may also submit their Application with a late fee of Rs.1000/- (Rupees one thousand only) for general candidates and Rs.500/- (Rupees five hundred only).
- PH, NCC, Sports, and Defense etc. Certificates issued by the concerned authorities.
Find the detailed article here: AGRICET 2019 – Agriculture Common Entrance Test.
For any queries regarding AGRICET 2019 application form, please comment below.