AGRICET is conducted by Acharya N. G. Ranga University. Acharya N. G. Diploma Holders in Agriculture and Seed technology are eligible to apply for the test. Candidates need to prepare for Agriculture Common Entrance Test for getting admission in various agriculture programmes.
Students can check every important detail regarding Agriculture Common Entrance Test 2018.
AGRICET 2018 Important Dates
|Sl. No||Events||Tentative Dates|
|1.||The application process will start from||May 2018|
|2.||Deadline to submit application form||June 2018|
|3.||Deadline to submit the application form with late fee||June 2018|
|4.||List of eligible aspirants||June 2018|
|5.||Examination date||July 2018|
AGRICET 2018 Application Form
- After registration, candidates have to fill up application form with the correct information.
- The application form will be filled up via online mode only.
- List of Certificates with Application Form
- Date of Birth certificate
- Aadhar number
- Diploma/course completion certificate
- Caste certificate for SC/ST applicants.
- Proof of local status (last 7 years)
- Application form duly filled in all its aspects should be submitted along with 2 self-addressed envelopes affixed with Rs. 5/- postal stamp to the address mentioned below either in person or by post.
Convenor, AGRICET 2017,
Office of the Dean of Agriculture (Flat No. 501),
Administrative Camp Office, Vijaya Durga Towers,
M.G. Inner Ring Road, Guntur-522509.
- General: Rs.500/-
- SC/ST/PH: Rs.250/-
It should be paid via demand draft into Comptroller, ANGRAU, payable at Hyderabad.
AGRICET 2018 Exam Pattern
You can fill online application till the month of June 2018. Admit card will be released from the 1st week before examination in the month of July, 2018.
The examination is in the month of September 2018. Counselling process will be commenced from 1st week of September 2018.
Questions: MultiChoice Questions
Medium: Examination will be in the Telugu language
Centres: S.V. Agriculture College and Tirupati & Agriculture College, Bapatla
Syllabus: as per respective diploma courses
The minimum qualifying marks for AGRICET 2018 is 25% for unreserved category candidates.
However, there are no minimum qualifying marks has specified for SC/ST category applicants. Make sure you regularly visit the website for all the details regarding the exam.
AGRICET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate must be an Indian.
- Age should be minimum 17 years as on 31st December of the year of admission.
- Upper age limit for general category candidates should be 22 years (25 years for SC/ST and 27 years for PH).
- Two years diploma in Agriculture/Seed Technology from ANGRAU / PJTSAU are only eligible to apply.
- Those who are completing Diploma in 2017-2018 can also apply.
- 85% seats are reserved for Andhra Pradesh candidates as per govt rules.
AGRICET 2018 Admit Card
Admit card is a very important document in the admission process. It is an identity proof for a candidate as an applicant who is going to give the examination also Candidates need to bring a govt approved identity proof with admit card to ensure the identity of the candidate.
- For all Candidates, it is mandatory to carry admit card with them on examination date in the printed form along with the identity proof.
- In the case you don’t have the admit card on the day of the examination, candidates would not be able to participate in the examination.
- Admit card will be available to download in the month of July 2018 on the official website of Acharya N. G. Ranga University. Make sure you download it and take a print of it. Check and verify all the details printed on it. Wrong details can lead you to trouble on the day of examination.
AGRICET 2018 Result
The university will release merit list on its official website. Qualified candidates will be informed of the counselling process. Candidates have to download their rank card.
During preparation of the merit list if a tie occurs then following rules will be used:
- AGRICET 2017 marks.
- SSC overall grade point.
- Aggregate marks in the qualifying exam.
- Date of birth that means older candidates will be given more preference over the younger ones.
AGRICET 2018 Counselling
Verification also will be done during the counselling process. Counselling process will start from the month of September 2018. Candidates are advised to carry with them all required documents, rank card and Agriculture Common Entrance Test 2018 Admit Card to ensure the easy counselling process.
For more details, Visit the official website at – www.angrau.ac.in.