Not Announced | Official Website
AGRICET is conducted by Acharya N. G. Ranga University.
Acharya N. G. Diploma Holders in Agriculture and Seed technology are eligible to apply for the test.
Candidates need to prepare for Agriculture Common Entrance Test for getting admission in various agriculture programmes.
In this article, students will find every important detail regarding AGRICET – Agriculture Common Entrance Test 2019, Application Form, Admit Card, Important Exam Dates, Result, Syllabus, Counselling.
AGRICET 2019 Notification
University has not released anything yet regarding AGRICET 2019. The section will be updated once there is an official announcement.
AGRICET 2019 Important Dates
Here, candidates will find all the related to AGRICET Important 2019:
|Sl. No||Events||Dates (Tentative)|
|1.||The application process will start from||4th Week May 2019|
|2.||Deadline to submit application form||4th Week June 2019|
|3.||Deadline to submit the application form with late fee||4th Week June 2019|
|4.||Hall Ticket Release Date||4th Week July 2019|
|5.||Examination date||4th Week July 2019|
AGRICET 2019 Application Form
In this section, we will talk about AGRICET 2019 Application Form:
- After registration, candidates have to fill up application form with the correct information.
- The candidate can download the application form only via online mode only.
- List of Certificates with Application Form:
- Date of Birth certificate
- Aadhar number
- Diploma/course completion certificate
- Caste certificate for SC/ST applicants
- Proof of local status (last seven years)
- Once the Application form has been duly filled in all its aspects, it has to be submitted along with two self-addressed envelopes along with Rs. 5/- postal stamp below the mentioned address either in person or by post.
Convenor, AGRICET 2019,
Office of the Dean of Agriculture (Flat No. 501),
Administrative Camp Office, Vijaya Durga Towers,
M.G. Inner Ring Road, Guntur-522509.
- General: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/PH: Rs. 250/-
It should be paid via demand draft into Comptroller, ANGRAU, payable at Hyderabad.
AGRICET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
This section is about AGRICET Eligibility Criteria 2019:
- Candidate must be an Indian.
- Age should be minimum 17 years as on 31st December of the year of admission.
- Upper age limit for general category candidates should be 22 years (25 years for SC/ST and 27 years for PH).
- Two years diploma in Agriculture/Seed Technology from ANGRAU / PJTSAU are only eligible to apply.
- Those who are completing Diploma in 2018-2019 can also apply.
- 85% seats are reserved for Andhra Pradesh candidates as per govt rules.
AGRICET 2019 Exam Pattern
In this section, we discuss the AGRICET 2019 Exam Pattern.
You can fill online application by June 2019. Admit card will be released from the 1st week before examination in the month of July 2019.
The examination will be conducted in July 2019. Counseling process will be commenced from August or September 2019.
Questions: MultiChoice Questions
Medium: Examination will be in the Telugu language
Centers: S.V. Agriculture College and Tirupati & Agriculture College, Bapatla
Syllabus: as per respective diploma courses
The minimum qualifying marks for AGRICET 2019 is 25% for unreserved category candidates.
However, there are no minimum qualifying marks has specified for SC/ST category applicants. Make sure you regularly visit the website for all the details regarding the exam.
AGRICET 2019 Exam Centers
The agricultural colleges in Andhra Pradesh are to be the expected exam centers for the AGRICET 2019.
The aspirants can decide which test center is nearest to them to appear for the exam. These were the center’s where the exam was conducted last year:
- S. V. Agricultural College, Tirupati, Chittoor District.
- Agricultural College,Bapatla, Guntur District.
- Agricultural College, Naira, Srikakulam District.
AGRICET 2019 Admit Card
In this section, we will talk about AGRICET 2019 Admit Card.
Admit card is an essential document in the admission process.
It is an identity proof for a candidate as an applicant who is going to give the examination also Candidates need to bring a govt approved identity proof with admit card to ensure the identity of the candidate.
- For all Candidates, it is mandatory to have the admit card with them on examination date in the printed form along with the identity proof.
- In the case you don’t have the admit card on the day of the examination, candidates would not be able to participate in the examination.
- Admit card will be available to download in the month of July 2019 on the official website of Acharya N. G. Ranga University.
- Make sure you download the admit card and take a print of it.
- Check and verify all the details printed on the admit card.
- Wrong details can lead you to trouble on the day of examination.
AGRICET 2019 Result
In this section, we will talk about the result for AGRICET 2019.
- The university will release the merit list on its official website.
- Qualified candidates will be informed of the counseling process.
- Candidates have to download their rank card.
During preparation of the merit list if a tie occurs then following rules will be used:
- AGRICET 2019 marks.
- SSC overall grade point.
- Aggregate marks in the qualifying exam.
- Date of birth that means older candidates will be given more preference over the younger ones.
AGRICET 2019 Qualifying Marks
- The conducting authorities will release the criteria for qualifying marks percentage.
- The tentative qualifying marks for candidates based on previous years will be at least 25% of the maximum.
- Only those candidates that qualify this criterion will be considered for the AGRICET 2019.
- For candidates who belong to Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe, there is no provision of minimum qualifying marks.
- The admission for Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe will be limited to the number of seats reserved.
AGRICET 2019 Counselling
This section is about the AGRICET 2019 Counselling.
- Verification also will be done during the counseling process.
- Counseling process will start in either August or September 2019.
- The candidates are required to carry with them all required documents, rank card and Agriculture Common Entrance Test 2019 Hall Ticket to ensure the easy counseling process.
AGRICET 2019 Previous Year Counselling
Previous Year Rank for UG Course 2017-18 is given below.
Previous Year Rank for UG Course 2016-17 is given below.
Previous Year Rank for UG Course 2015-16 is given below.
AGRICET 2019 FAQ’S
For any queries regarding AGRICET 2019, please comment below.