AIA PGET stands for All India AYUSH Post Graduate Entrance Test.
It is an entrance exam conducted by All India Institute of the Ayurveda (AIIA) for post graduation courses.
The candidate who wishes to get the specialized degree in AYUSH can apply for these courses and become the Doctor of Medicine (MD) or the Master of Science (MS) in Homeopathy, Sidhha, Ayurveda or Unani.
Just like NEET, AIAPGET is the only way to get admission in All India Institute of the Ayurveda and become an Unani, Ayurvedic or Homeopathic doctor under the Ministry of AYUSH.
In this article, you’ll find the details about Admission, Exam Pattern, Result and Counselling procedure in AIAPGET-2019.
AIA PGET 2019 Important Dates
|Online Registration Start||June 4th week 2019|
|Online Registration Close||July 2nd week 2019|
|Admit Card Release||July 3rd week 2019|
|Exam Date||August 1st week 2019|
|Result||August 4th week 2019|
AIA PGET 2019 Exam Pattern
The aspirants preparing for AYUSH AIAPGET-2019 can get the details about exam pattern in this section.
|Mode Of Exam||Online|
|Duration of Exam||90 Minutes.|
|Number of Papers||1|
|Type Of Questions||MCQ|
|Number Of Questions||100|
|Marking System||1 +|
|Subjects (Any 1 Amongst)||Total no of questions (in each):|
- The aspirant can apply in any one of the three subjects according to the eligibility criteria.
- The aspirant has a chance to give a demo test just before he/ she appears for the exam hence, they are requested to reach their centre before the reporting time.
After the exam held in the month of June, the results are declared in the month of July.
- The result is declared by the All India Institute of Ayurveda, NEW DELHI and Ministry of AYUSH.
- There is no scope of re-checking in the result the declared result is the final one.
- The result declared this year is valid for one year only.
- Just like NEET, this result is also declared on All India basis.
- There is no personal notification sent to any aspirant.
- The result is declared on the AIIA official website only.
- The aspirants have to check it by filling the roll number provided to them in the admit card.
- The result can be downloaded from the website itself.
- All the students who clear the AIAPGET are eligible for further admission.
AIA PGET 2019 Eligibility
- All the aspirants who have an original or provisional pass certificate of BAMS, BUMS, BSMS, BHMS or any equivalent degree can apply for registration.
- The aspirant must also have the original or provisional certificate of registration of either of the following: BAMS, BUMS, BSMS, BHMS.
- The Bachelor’s degree of the aspirant must be issued by the state board/ university/CCH/CCIM.
- The aspirant must have completed minimum 1 year of training in a hospital or government registered health care centre.
AIA PGET 2019 Application Form
The eligible candidate can visit the official website that is www.aiapget.com and gets the application form. It will be available in the month of June 2019.
The last date to fill the form is until the second week of July 2019.
The mode of form filling is online, so you need to fill the form and attach the scanned copy of all the necessary documents.
After filling the form the aspirant has to pay the application fee of Rs. 1750/- (For General and OBC) and Rs. 1250/- (For SC, ST, PWD)
After paying the registration fees your application procedure completes.
AIA PGET 2019 Result Declaration
In the month of July 2019, you may download the admit card from the AIIA official website.
The exam will be conducted in the month of August 2019.
After the exam, the result will be declared in the month of August 2019, the aspirants are selected on the basis of their score on the basis of AIAPGET.
The selected students are called for counseling and admission.
AIAPGET 2019 Counselling
The aspirants called for the counseling round according to their rank and reservation policy (if applicable)
The AIIA, Delhi plays no role in the admission procedure.
The process of admission is conducted by the AYUSH authority of the state, Health Department and other concerned authority of the state, University, College or Institute of AYUSH.
This procedure depends upon aspirant’s choice of college preference, eligibility criteria declared by the college/institution, the college/institution guiding principle, residential/nationality criteria, reservation policy.