AIAPGET stands for All India Post Graduate Entrance Test.
It is an entrance test undertaken by the All India Ayurveda Institute (AIIA) for postgraduate courses.
The applicant who wants to obtain a specific degree in AYUSH can apply for these courses and become Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Master of Science (MS) in Homeopathy, Sidhha, Ayurveda or Unani.
Just like NEET, AIAPGET is the only way to get admission to the Ayurveda’s All India Institute and become a Unani, Ayurvedic or Homeopathic physician under the Ministry of AYUSH.
In this article, you’ll find the details about Admission, Exam Pattern, Result and Counselling procedure in AIAPGET 2020.
AIAPGET 2020 Overview
|Name of the exam||All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test|
|Previous name||AYUSH NPGET|
|Conducting Body||All India Institute of Ayurveda (AIIA)|
PG (MS/ MD) courses of Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha and Homeopathy (AYUSH)
AIAPGET 2020 Important Exam Dates
Here, we will discuss the AIAPGET 2020 important dates:
|Commencement of online registration||May 2020|
|Closure of online registration||June 2020|
|Form Correction||June 2020|
|Availability of admit card||By June 2020|
|Date of examination||July 2020|
|Availability of answer key||To be announced soon|
|Announcement of result||To be announced soon|
|Counselling||To be announced soon|
AIAPGET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
In this section, we will talk about AIAPGET 2020 eligibility criteria:
- All the aspirants who have an original or provisional pass certificate for BAMS, BUMS, BSMS, BHMS or any equivalent degree can apply for registration.
- The aspirant must also have the original or provisional certificate of registration of either of the following: BAMS, BUMS, BSMS, BHMS.
- The Bachelor’s degree of the aspirant must be issued by the state board/ university/CCH/CCIM.
- The aspirant must have completed minimum 1 year of training in a hospital or government registered health care centre.
- Candidates must secure a minimum of 50% marks in their UG program.
AIAPGET 2020 Application Form
This section covers details regarding AIAPGET 2020 application form, how to apply for AIAPGET 2020 entrance exam:
- The eligible candidate can visit the official website that is www.aiapget.com and gets the application form.
- It will be available in the month of June 2020.
- The last date to fill the form is until the second week of July 2020.
- The mode of form filling is online, so you need to fill the form and attach the scanned copy of all the necessary documents.
- After filling the form the aspirant has to pay the application fee of Rs. 1750/- (For General and OBC) and Rs. 1250/- (For SC, ST, PWD).
- After paying the registration fees your application procedure completes.
AIAPGET 2020 Exam Pattern
The aspirants preparing for AYUSH AIAPGET 2020 can get the details about exam pattern in this section:
|Mode Of Exam||Online|
|Duration of Exam||90 Minutes.|
|Number of Papers||1|
|Type Of Questions||MCQ|
|Number Of Questions||100|
|Marking System||1 +|
Subjects (Any 1 Amongst)
Total No. of questions (in each)
- The aspirant can apply in any one of the three subjects according to the eligibility criteria.
- The aspirant has a chance to give a demo test just before he/ she appears for the exam hence, they are requested to reach their centre before the reporting time.
After the exam held in the month of June, the results are declared in the month of July.
- The result is declared by the All India Institute of Ayurveda, NEW DELHI and Ministry of AYUSH.
- There is no scope of re-checking in the result the declared result is the final one.
- The result declared this year is valid for one year only.
- Just like NEET, this result is also declared on All India basis.
- There is no personal notification sent to any aspirant.
- The result is declared on the AIIA official website only.
- The aspirants have to check it by filling the roll number provided to them in the admit card.
- The result can be downloaded from the website itself.
- All the students who clear the AIAPGET are eligible for further admission.
Exams You Might Like
AIAPGET 2020 Admit Card
AIAPGET 2020 Admit Card will be given in the month of July 2020 to candidates who have efficiently registered in the examination. The admit card will be available online on the official website. Candidates are required to download and take an admit card printout. They have to paste their latest passport size picture on the admit card in accordance with the following criteria:
- Passport size photograph should be at least 35x 45 mm with file size from 10 kb to 200 kb.
- At the bottom of the picture, there must be a caption mentioning the candidate’s name and the date the photo was taken.
- The candidate must bring the picture in a light-colored background.
- The full front view of the candidate must be shown in the photograph.
- The picture must be printed on a high-quality paper.
- The picture should not contain scratches, stains and kinks.
- The size of the signature file must be between 4 kb–30 kb in JPG / JPEG format.
Candidates must take their AIAPGET 2020 Admit Card to the exam center on the day of examination. They will not be allowed to pass the test without carrying the admit card. Candidates must also carry a proof of identity such as Voter ID card, Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, etc. along with their test day admission card.
The name on the photo ID card should match the name of the candidate on their AIAPGET 2020 Admit Card. If candidates are unable to find their admit card on the official website, they should contact the conducting authority immediately for candidate support purposes through the toll-free number and email ID data mentioned on ntaaiapget.nic.in. Candidates are advised to keep the admission card until the admission process is complete.
AIAPGET 2020 Exam Center
The AIAPGET 2020 exam center will be explicitly stated on the candidates ‘ admission card. Candidates must appear at their own expense at the exam center on the day of examination. No lodging facilities will be provided by the conducting agency to appear in AIAPGET 2020. The 20 towns in which AIAPGET 2020 test centers are situated are mentioned below:
- Delhi NCR
Once the examination center is allocated to applicants, the conducting authority will not alter it.
AIAPGET 2020 Result Declaration
The details about the result for AIAPGET 2020 declaration, has been listed below:
- In the month of July 2020, you may download the admit card from the AIIA official website.
- The exam will be conducted in the month of August 2020.
- After the exam, the result will be declared in the month of August 2020, the aspirants are selected on the basis of their score on the basis of AIAPGET.
- The selected students are called for counseling and admission.
AIAPGET 2020 Counselling
In this section, candidates will find all the details regarding AIAPGET 2020 counselling:
- The aspirants are called for the counseling round based on their rank and reservation policy (if applicable)
- The AIIA, Delhi plays no part in the admission procedure.
- The admission process is performed by the AYUSH State Authority, Health Department and other relevant government, university, college or AYUSH Institute agency.
- This procedure relies on the selection of college preference by the aspirant, eligibility requirements stated by the college / institution, the guiding principle of college / institution, criteria of residential / nationality, reservation policy.
AIAPGET 2020 FAQ’S
For any queries regarding AIAPGET 2020, please comment below.