Announced | Official Website
AIAPGET stands for All India AYUSH Post Graduate Entrance Test.
It is an entrance exam conducted by All India Institute of the Ayurveda (AIIA) for post graduation courses.
The candidate who wishes to get the specialized degree in AYUSH can apply for these courses and become the Doctor of Medicine (MD) or the Master of Science (MS) in Homeopathy, Sidhha, Ayurveda or Unani.
Just like NEET, AIAPGET is the only way to get admission in All India Institute of the Ayurveda and become an Unani, Ayurvedic or Homeopathic doctor under the Ministry of AYUSH.
In this article, you’ll find the details about Admission, Exam Pattern, Result and Counselling procedure in AIAPGET 2019.
AIAPGET 2019 Overview
|Name of the exam||All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test|
|Previous name||AYUSH NPGET|
|Conducting Body||All India Institute of Ayurveda (AIIA)|
PG (MS/ MD) courses of Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha and Homeopathy (AYUSH)
AIAPGET 2019 Quick Links
|Admit Card||Exam Pattern||Cut off|
AIAPGET 2019 Important Exam Dates
Here, we will discuss the AIAPGET 2019 important dates:
|Commencement of online registration||May 15, 2019|
|Closure of online registration||June 15, 2019|
|Form Correction||June 20, 2019 – June 23, 2019|
|Availability of admit card||By June 30, 2019|
|Date of examination||July 14, 2019 (Sunday; 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.)|
|Availability of answer key||To be announced soon|
|Announcement of result||To be announced soon|
|Counselling||To be announced soon|
Similar Exams” box_color=”#1f5d91″]
AIAPGET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
In this section, we will talk about AIAPGET 2019 eligibility criteria:
- All the aspirants who have an original or provisional pass certificate for BAMS, BUMS, BSMS, BHMS or any equivalent degree can apply for registration.
- The aspirant must also have the original or provisional certificate of registration of either of the following: BAMS, BUMS, BSMS, BHMS.
- The Bachelor’s degree of the aspirant must be issued by the state board/ university/CCH/CCIM.
- The aspirant must have completed minimum 1 year of training in a hospital or government registered health care centre.
- Candidates must secure a minimum of 50% marks in their UG program.
AIAPGET 2019 Application Form
This section covers details regarding AIAPGET 2019 application form, how to apply for AIAPGET 2019 entrance exam:
- The eligible candidate can visit the official website that is www.aiapget.com and gets the application form.
- It will be available in the month of June 2019.
- The last date to fill the form is until the second week of July 2019.
- The mode of form filling is online, so you need to fill the form and attach the scanned copy of all the necessary documents.
- After filling the form the aspirant has to pay the application fee of Rs. 1750/- (For General and OBC) and Rs. 1250/- (For SC, ST, PWD).
- After paying the registration fees your application procedure completes.
AIAPGET 2019 Exam Pattern
The aspirants preparing for AYUSH AIAPGET 2019 can get the details about exam pattern in this section:
|Mode Of Exam||Online|
|Duration of Exam||90 Minutes.|
|Number of Papers||1|
|Type Of Questions||MCQ|
|Number Of Questions||100|
|Marking System||1 +|
Subjects (Any 1 Amongst)
Total No. of questions (in each)
- The aspirant can apply in any one of the three subjects according to the eligibility criteria.
- The aspirant has a chance to give a demo test just before he/ she appears for the exam hence, they are requested to reach their centre before the reporting time.
After the exam held in the month of June, the results are declared in the month of July.
- The result is declared by the All India Institute of Ayurveda, NEW DELHI and Ministry of AYUSH.
- There is no scope of re-checking in the result the declared result is the final one.
- The result declared this year is valid for one year only.
- Just like NEET, this result is also declared on All India basis.
- There is no personal notification sent to any aspirant.
- The result is declared on the AIIA official website only.
- The aspirants have to check it by filling the roll number provided to them in the admit card.
- The result can be downloaded from the website itself.
- All the students who clear the AIAPGET are eligible for further admission.
Exams You Might Like
AIAPGET 2019 Admit Card
AIAPGET 2019 Admit Card will be issued on July 14, 2019 (Sunday) to applicants who have effectively enrolled for the exam. On the official website, the admit card will be accessible online. Candidates must download and bring a printout of the admit card. In accordance with the following requirements, they must paste their recent passport size photo on the admit card:
- The photograph of the passport size should be at least 35x 45 mm with file size from 10 kb to 200 kb.
- There must be a caption at the bottom of the photograph mentioning the name of the candidate and the date of taking the photograph.
Candidate needs to take the photo in a light-colored background.
- The candidate’s complete front view must be shown in the photograph.
- It is necessary to print the photograph on a high quality paper.
- There should be no scratches, stains and kinks in the photograph.
- The signature file size must be in JPG / JPEG format between 4 kb–30 kb.
On the day of examination, candidates must bring their AIAPGET 2019 Admit Card to the exam center. Without carrying the admit card, they will not be permitted to pass the exam. Candidates must also carry a proof of identity such as Voter ID card, Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, etc. along with their admission card on the exam day.
The name should match the candidate’s name on their AIAPGET 2019 Admit Card on the photo ID card. If candidates are unable to find their admit card on the official website, they should contact the conducting authority immediately for candidate support purposes through the toll free number and email ID information listed on ntaaiapget.nic.in. Candidates are recommended to maintain the admission card until the admission process is complete.
AIAPGET 2019 Exam Center
The AIAPGET 2019 exam center will be explicitly stated on the candidates ‘ admission card. Candidates must appear at their own expense at the exam center on the day of examination. No lodging facilities will be provided by the conducting agency to appear in AIAPGET 2019. The 20 towns in which AIAPGET 2019 test centers are situated are mentioned below:
- Delhi NCR
Once the examination center is allocated to applicants, the conducting authority will not alter it.
AIAPGET 2019 Result Declaration
The details about the result for AIAPGET 2019 declaration, has been listed below:
- In the month of July 2019, you may download the admit card from the AIIA official website.
- The exam will be conducted in the month of August 2019.
- After the exam, the result will be declared in the month of August 2019, the aspirants are selected on the basis of their score on the basis of AIAPGET.
- The selected students are called for counseling and admission.
AIAPGET 2019 Counselling
In this section, candidates will find all the details regarding AIAPGET 2019 counselling:
- The aspirants called for the counseling round according to their rank and reservation policy (if applicable)
- The AIIA, Delhi plays no role in the admission procedure.
- The process of admission is conducted by the AYUSH authority of the state, Health Department and other concerned authority of the state, University, College or Institute of AYUSH.
- This procedure depends upon aspirant’s choice of college preference, eligibility criteria declared by the college/institution, the college/institution guiding principle, residential/nationality criteria, reservation policy.
AIAPGET 2019 FAQ’S
For any queries regarding AIAPGET 2019, please comment below.