Through this exam, candidates will be allotted a seat in various courses of UG and PG.
Strategic Management, Leadership Programme, and Design Management are some of the programmes in which students get admission after successful completion of the entrance exam.
In this article, you will find all the information related to AIEED 2019 such as eligibility criteria, syllabus, application form, results etc.
AIEED 2019 Important Dates
Given below are the information provided according to AIEED.
The final date to submit the application form will be in December 2018 for session 1 and for session 2 in the month of February 2019.
Before applying candidate should check whether they are eligible to apply or not if the applied candidate does not fulfil the eligibility criteria his application will be rejected.
|The application form will be available from||November 2018|
|Last Date to Submit Application form||December 2018|
|Scholarship Test||December 2018|
|Interview and Portfolio||January 2019|
|Results Declaration||January 2019|
Stage 1 is of General Ability Test, Stage 2 is of Creativity Ability Test and stage 3 is Interaction.
The time slot for GAT and CAT is given below
Slot 1 – 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Slot 2 – 1:00 PM -3:00 PM
Slot 3 – 4:00 PM – 6:00 PM
|The application form will be available from||January 2019|
|Last date to submit application form||February 2019|
|Stage 1||March-May 2019|
|Stage 2||March 2019|
|Stage 3||Not yet announced|
AIEED 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Following is the information related to Eligibility Criteria of AIEED 2019:
Following Is the Eligibility Criteria for UG Courses:
Should be 19 and above to apply for PG courses
Should be 16 and above to apply for UG courses
|1.Should pass 10+2 or equivalent from any of the Government recognized board|
2. Students who are appearing for 10+1 are also eligible to apply.
3. Should be above 16 years and above
Following Is the Eligibility Criteria for PG Courses:
|1. Should be a graduate in any discipline from any recognized university.|
2.Undergoing Graduates can also apply
3. Students who have a diploma in design can also apply
AIEED 2019 Exam Pattern
In this section, you will find the Exam Pattern of AIEED 2019
- The exam will be of Multiple Choice Based
|Exam Mode||Online mode (Computer Based)|
|Duration of Exam||3 hours|
|Language||Hindi and English|
|No. of Questions||45 to 50|
|Type of Paper||CAT + GAT|
AIEED 2019 Syllabus
Students who are appearing for the exam should read:
Awareness of Design, General Awareness, Comprehension, Reasoning Psychological Analysis, Visual Ability, Lateral Thinking, Skill Setting.
AIEED 2019 Application Form
The candidates qualifying the eligibility criteria will be able to apply for the exam, in this section, the candidate will find all the details about AIEED 2019 Application Form:
- Candidate should read the information carefully before applying
- The application form is available in online mode from 14th November 2019
- Should submit the application form through online mode
- Candidate should fill all the relevant information that Is mentioned in the application form
- Along with the application form, the candidate should attach the scanned copy of 10th and 12th mark sheets.
- Candidate should also attach the scanned copy of the photograph to the application form
- Candidate should pay the application fee before applying
- Without paying the application fee, the candidate will not be able to apply for the examination
- Candidate can pay the application fee by choosing net banking/credit/debit cards or through DD
- DD should be drawn in favour of “Arch Educational Society” payable at Jaipur
- Students who are paying the application fee through DD should send the filled in application form along with DD and 10th and 12th scanned copies of mark sheets to the address given below.
- It is advised to keep a photocopy of the application form for future reference till the admission process is over
ARCH Academy of Design,
Plot No. 9, Govind Marg,
Malviya Nagar Institutional Area, Malviya Nagar,
AIEED 2019 Application Fee
- Should pay a non-refundable amount of INR 3000
AIEED 2019 Admit Card
- After the successfully applying for the entrance exam, AIEED 2019 admit card will be released by the exam conducting body within 3 days of the submission of application form.
- Candidate can download his admit card from the official website of AIEED and should be attested by Gazetted officer/ any principal.
- The admit card contains all the basic information such as candidate roll no, category, gender, photograph, exam, time etc.
- Candidate should show his/her admit card whenever the invigilator asks for it.
- Without admit card no one will be allowed to enter the examination hall.
- Candidate should preserve his/her admit card till the entire admission process gets completed.
AIEED 2019 Results
- After the examination, the exam conducting authority releases the results in online mode and also the candidate will be informed through an SMS.
- Candidate can check the result in online mode also.
- Counselling is strictly based on the performance of the candidate.
AIEED 2019 Counselling
- The counselling process of AIEED 2019 starts in the first week of July 2019.
- Only selected candidates will be called for counselling.
- Candidates are selected only on the basis of his AIEED result, past performance, interview, and portfolio.
- Candidate should bring all the relevant documents to the counselling process.