Army welfare Educational society will conduct the Written Aptitude Test of AIFD (Army Institute of Fashion and Design) 2019.
It is a National level entrance exam.
Through this exam, candidates will get admission into 3-year Fashion and Apparel Design Affiliated to Bangalore University.
Candidates who belong to the family of serving army member are eligible to apply for the entrance exam.
The admission process is strictly based on the performance of the candidate.
Qualified students are allotted 60 seats and 10% of the seats are allotted to the Karnataka people.
In this article, you will find all the related information about AIED 2019 such as eligibility criteria, exam pattern, syllabus, application form etc.
AIFD 2019 Important Dates
In this section, you will get all the related information about the important dates of AIFD 2019. Candidates can start filling the application form from 1st week of February 2019.
Candidates should submit the application form before the end date. No one is allowed to give the test without submitting the application form
Admit is an important document to write the exam.
|Application form is available from||1st week of February 2019|
|Last date to submit application form||March 2019|
|Admit card allotment||March 2019|
|Written admission test||April 2019|
|Declaration of results||May 2019|
|Last date of registration||May 2019|
|Final list of students||May 2019|
|Last date of payment||June 2019|
|Last date to withdraw seat||3rd week of June 2019|
|Commencement of classes||June 2019|
AIFD 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates, who would like to give the entrance exam, should check the following eligibility criteria. Only the candidates who fulfil the eligibility criteria are allowed to give the entrance exam
- Should pass 10+2 or equivalent examination with a minimum of 35% aggregate from any government-recognized institution.
- Candidates having NIOS certificate can also apply but should possess the same subjects as 11th and 12th
- Candidates should pass distance education with same subjects in 11th and 12th
AIFD 2019 Exam Pattern
|Language of paper||English|
|Duration of paper||3 hours|
|Type of questions||Objective|
Candidate is evaluated on the basis of intelligence and reasoning test, General awareness test, English language competency and comprehension test.
AIFD 2019 Syllabus
The student who is appearing for the exam should read possess proper knowledge on the following:
Logical reasoning, Series/sequence, Numerical ability, Politics, Current affairs, History, Computer, Science and General knowledge.
AIFD 2019 Application Form
The candidates qualifying the eligibility criteria will be able to apply for the exam, in this section, the candidate will find all the details about AIFD 2019 Application Form:
- Candidate should read the information carefully before applying
- Application form is available in online mode from 1st week of February 2019
- Candidate can download the application form from the official website i.e. aifdonline.in
- Should submit the application form in offline mode only
- Candidate should fill all the relevant information that Is mentioned in the application form
- Candidate should pay the application fee before applying
- Without paying the application fee, the candidate will not be able to apply for the examination
- Candidate can pay the application fee by choosing through DD
- DD should be drawn in favour of “Army Institute of Fashion and Design” payable at Bangalore.
- Candidate should send the filled in application form along with DD to the following address
- It is advised to keep a photocopy of the application form for future reference till the admission process is over
Army Institute of Fashion Design,
AIFD 2019 Application Fee
- Should pay an amount of INR 500
AIFD 2019 Admit Card
After the successfully applying for the entrance exam, AIFD 2019 admit card will be released by the exam conducting body through a registered post.
If any of the students do not receive the admit card he/she should report it to the AIFD.
The admit card contains all the basic information such as candidate roll no, category, gender, exam time etc.
Candidate should show his/her admit card whenever the invigilator asks for it.
Without admit card no one will be allowed to enter the examination hall.
Candidate should preserve his/her admit card till the entire admission process gets completed
AIFD 2019 Results
After the examination, the exam conducting authority releases the results in online mode in pdf format and also on the notice board of the institute.
The pdf contains the names of the students, exam name and their roll number who qualified in the examination.
Candidates should pay the amount for the registration and hostel after the declaration of result.
Counselling is strictly based on the performance of the candidate.
AIFD 2019 Counselling
After the result, the candidate should pay the amount for registration and hostel.
Candidate can also withdraw his seat before 3rd week of June 2019.
And the candidate should report at the college with all the original documents by June 2019.