Army Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology, Bangalore is an esteemed institute and admission can be acquired by clearing an entrance exam that is conducted by the institute in order to pursue a degree in hotel management in this esteemed institution.
The entrance exam is commenced by the Institute on 5th May 2018.
AICTE has accredited the Army Institute of Hotel Management with high grades hence allowing the institute to stake the claim as one of the top-ranked in the country.
In the post, candidates can know all the details about the Application form, Eligibility criteria, Exam pattern and important dates.
AIHMCT WAT 2018 Important Dates
The important dates have been given in the following table:
|Accessibility of Application form starts from||31st March 2018|
|Deadline for submission of application form without late fee||10th April 2018|
|Deadline for submission of application form with late fee||20th April 2018|
|Examination date||5th May 2018|
|Publication of the result||16th May 2018|
|The date for Counselling process||25th June 2018|
|Session will start||27th June 2018|
Note: The dates given in the above table are updated based on its official notification for the year 2018.
AIHMCT WAT 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for the BHM have been given in the following points:
- Candidates’ father or mother must be serving in Indian Army for last 10 years.
- Those candidates will also be eligible to appear in the exam whose parents have discharged from Army after the competition of at least 10 years service.
- In addition to that, candidates must have passed the highest secondary level education.
- They must have English as compulsory education in the 12th standard exam.
- The age of the applicants must be at least 22 years.
AIHMCT WAT 2018 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern for AIHMCT WAT 2018 will be as given in the following points:
- Institute will conduct the AIHMCT WAT exam in the month of April 2018.
- There will be a question paper of objective nature.
- In the question, there will be 100 questions of 100 marks.
More details have been given in the table below:
|Sections||Name of Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks Assigned|
|B||Reasoning and Logical Aptitude||40||40|
|C||Numerical ability and Scientific Aptitude||20||20|
AIHMCT WAT 2018 Application Form
The information is available in the following points about the application form:
- The application form can be purchased from the institute’s admission centre with a payment of Rs. 1000.
- Candidates can pay Rs. 1000 thru DD for the AIHMCT WAT application form cum prospectus.
- The application form will be available on the official portal of the institute.
- Candidates will have to pay the application fee of Rs. 1000 thru the credit card, debit card or net banking if they submit the application form online.
AIHMCT WAT 2018 Syllabus
Army Institute of Hotel Management & Catering Technology has not shared any syllabus for AIHMCT WAT.
However, aspirants can study the below-mentioned topics in order to perform well in the written admission test.
AIHMCT WAT 2018 Syllabus for Reasoning and logical deduction
- Analytical Reasoning
- Statements assumptions
- Statements arguments
- Statements conclusions
- Statements action
- Blood relations related questions
- Symbols and notations
- Alphabet Test
- Data interpretation
- Direction and Distance related questions
- Linear Arrangement
- Complex Arrangement
- Coding and Decoding
- Problems based on Symmetry
- Problems based on Visual Ability
AIHMCT WAT 2018 Syllabus for Numerical ability and scientific aptitude
- Elementary Mathematics
- Arthimetic (Number Theory)
- Chain Rule
- Percentage calculation
- Profit and Loss
- Calculate areas and volumes
- Unitary Method Questions
- Age Questions
- Clocks & Calendar related questions
- Speed (of cars, trains etc) related questions
- Ratio and Proportion
- Number Systems
- Square Roots
- Cube Roots
- Fractions and Decimals
- H.C.F. and L.C.M.
- Simple Interest
- Compound Interest
- Time and Distance related questions
- Work and Wage related questions
AIHMCT WAT 2018 Syllabus for Command and test of English language
- English proficiency
- Spelling mistakes
- Rearrangement of words in a sentence
- Rearrangement of a sentence in paragraph
- Idioms and phrases
- One word substitution
- Sentence formation
- Sentence completion
- Sentence improvement
- Sentence Reconstruction
- Paragraph formation
- Paragraph completion
- Fill in the blanks
AIHMCT WAT 2018 Syllabus for General Knowledge
Candidates should possess knowledge of recent happening in the world as well as have awareness about:
- Famous personalities
- Inventions and discoveries
- Books and authors
- World organisations
- Prizes and awards
- Fashion Events
- Natural calamities
AIHMCT WAT 2018: Admit Card
- After registering with the application form, candidates will get the admit card in the month of April 2018.
- The admit card will be available on the official website of the institute.
AIHMCT WAT 2018 Result
- The result of the examination will be published on the official website.
- The institute will release the result in the month of April 2018.
- All the successful candidates will get the admission in the institute after physical assessment.