The AIIMS B.Sc. Entrance exam is organised for admission in various B.Sc Courses. The exam is conducted by the All Indian Institute of Medical Sciences.
Entrance exam one can get admission in courses like:
- Bachelor of Optometry
- Sc Honours in Medical Technology in Radiography
- Sc in Dental Operating Room
- Sc in Dental Hygiene
- Sc in Operation Theatre Technology
- Sc in Nursing
- Sc Honours in Nursing
AIIMS B.Sc. Entrance Exam Important Dates
|Online application form availability||2nd week of March 2019|
|Last date to fill online application form of AIIMS B.Sc.||2nd week of April 2019|
|End date to submit the required documents||1st week of May 2019|
|Admit cards release date||3nd week of May 2019|
|Date of exam||4th week of June 2019|
|Result Announcement Date||4th week of June 2019|
|Counselling 1st round||3rd week of July 2019|
|Counselling 2nd round||3rd week of August 2019|
|Open Counselling for the left candidates||4th week of September 2019|
AIIMS B.Sc. Entrance Exam Registration
- The AIIMS B.Sc. Entrance exam Registration procedure begins in the month of March.
- The candidate must follow the procedure given below to fill the form:
- Register yourself on the official website of AIIMS.
- You may also click on the link given alongside https://www.aiimsexams.org or http://nursing.aiimsexams.org/
- Enter all the details along with the valid mobile number and email address.
- Click “Proceed” to fill the application form.
- You’ll receive an ID and Password.
- Log in using that ID and Password.
- Now fill in the AIIMS B.Sc. Entrance exam Registration form carefully.
- Enter all the details required.
- Now pay the registration fee.
- After making the payment, you may select the exam city of your own choice.
- Now, upload the scanned images of passport size photograph and signature.
- The images should be in .png or .jpg format.
- Click on the submit button to submit the application form.
- Take a printout of their application form for further references
AIIMS B.Sc. Entrance Exam Registration Fee
The candidates are required to make payment in order to complete the registration procedure.
|For students of General and OBC category||Rs. 1000/-|
|SC and ST category||Rs. 800/-|
|Orthopaedic and Physically Handicapped candidates||Rs. 00.00/-|
|Mode of Payment||Debit Card, Credit Card and Net Banking|
AIIMS B.Sc. Entrance Exam Syllabus
|Physics|| * Current Electricity|
* Electromagnetic Induction
* Electronic Devices
* Alternating Current
* Atoms and Nuclei
* Communication System
* Electromagnetic Waves
* Dual Nature of Matters
* Magnetic Effect of Current and Magnetism
|Chemistry|| * Bio-molecules|
* Solid State
* D & F – Block Elements. Electrochemistry
* Surface Chemistry
* General Principles & Processes of Isolation of Elements.
* Chemical Kinetics
* Coordination Compounds
* Alcohols, Phenol and Esther
* Keystones and Carboxylic Acids
* Organic Compounds containing Nitrogen
* Chemistry in Everyday Life
|Biology|| * The Difference between Prokaryotic and Eukaryote|
* Cell Theory
* Structural Organization of Cell
* Mendel’s Law of Inheritance
* Classification Binomial and Nominal Nomenclature
* Five Kingdom Classifications
* The Role of Plants in Human Welfare
* Mineral Nutrition Essential Elements and their Function
|General Knowledge||* History|
* General policy and scientific research
AIIMS B.Sc. Entrance Exam Pattern
|Total Duration||2 Hours|
|Total Subjects||Chemistry||30 Marks|
AIIMS B.Sc. Entrance Exam Result 2019
- Candidates will be able to check their results on the official website.
- The candidates can check their result through online mode only.
- The authority publishes the list of shortlisted candidates on its official website after the exam.
To check the Result of AIIMS Nursing, candidates are required to follow the steps given below:-
- The candidates are required to access the official website.
- By visiting the official website, the home page of AIIMS opens.
- You are required to search for ‘AIIMS Nursing Result 2019’.
- A login page will appear.
- You will have to fill the details required such as ID and Password of the user and then click on the submit button and you will be able to see your result on the screen.
- The candidates are required to keep two or three printouts of their result for the admission process.
- After the declaration of the result, the counselling process begins.
- The counselling process will be offline.
- The candidate must attend the counselling to get seats in colleges.