AILET (All India Law Entrance Test) is an Examination for the entrance in National Law University, Delhi, which is the top most Law University in India.
Students seeking admission in India’s top most university for the integrated courses like B.A., LL.B. L.L.M, PhD in Delhi, this examination is only for you.
This examination is conducted once in a year.
As we are very much aware about the fact that there is a limited number of opportunities in India, especially talking about the admission in a law university.
AILET provides students with their one time offer to appear in examination and get the top college of Delhi.
Application Form of AILET 2018 has been released now from 4 January 2018.
The information related to the admission form, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, important dates, syllabus etc. is mentioned here in this article.
AILET 2018 Important Dates
|Online application||4 January 2018|
|Last date to for the submission of application form||7 April 2018|
|Admit card||14 April 2018|
|Exam Date||6 May 2018|
|Result ( B.A., LL.B)||24 May 2018|
|First list of admission letter||24 May 2018|
|Admission last date||25 July 2018|
|Selected candidate’s interview||Last week of July 2018|
|Result of LL.M.||2 July 2018|
|Result of PhD||16 July 2018|
AILET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate must hold his L.L.M. degree
- Candidate must score 50% marks as the minimum marks required.
- He should be a passed candidate of LL.B.
- Students of LL.B. final year are also eligible for this.
For B.A., LL.B
- Candidate must have passed his class 12.
- There is no age limit in this examination.
- Minimum percentage required to pass this examination is 50%.
AILET 2018 Exam Pattern
Exam will be held on 6 May 2018. Students can have a look at the table given below as the pattern of exam.
Maximum Marks = 150
Duration = 1.5 HOURS
There will be 150 numbers of questions, in which one mark for every correct answer will be awarded and also one mark is deducted for every wrong answer.
Application Form AILET 2018
Information regarding application form is mentioned below:
- Application forms has been released from 4 January 2018
- Forms are to be filled online.
- Procedure is very simple as candidates have been looking from very long time.
- All the details must be filled clearly and truly.
Application fee for general category is Rs. 3050/- and Rs. 1050/- for SC/ST category.
AILET 2018 Syllabus
Syllabus for B.A.LL.B.
- General Knowledge (Current Affairs, General Science, History, Geography, Economics, and Civics)
- Legal Aptitude Reasoning
- Marks Elementary Mathematics.
The Syllabus for LL.M.
- Law of Contracts
- Criminal Law
- Law of Torts
- Constitutional Law
- Legal Theory.
AILET 2018 Admit Card
- The admit card will be soon released on 14 April 2018.
- Details such as examination centre, exam date and timing, etc. will be given on admit card.
- The entry is restricted without an admit card.
- Admit will be downloaded from the official website of AILET itself.
AILET 2018 Result
The AILET 2018 result will be published on 24th May 2018 for BA. LL.B. and for LL.M. & PhD, it will be released in the 2nd July 2018 & 16th July 2018 respectively.
The admission will be provided on the basis of score obtained in the entrance test.
AILET 2018 Counseling
The counseling will take place from 24 May 2018. It will be conducted after the declaration of result by NLU(National Law University).
Allotment of seats will be done in this counseling on the basis of marks obtained in the AILET examination.