AIMA UGAT stands for All India Management Association Under Graduate Aptitude Test.
It is conducted every year by All India Management Association in order to provide admission to the candidates in its various undergraduate courses like BBA, BCA, BHM, Integrated MBA (IMBA) etc.
AIMA announces a list of UGAT participating institutes every year in which candidates can get admission through this entrance test.
UGAT consist of questions from subjects like English, Logical Reasoning, General Knowledge, and Numerical & Data Analysis.
The mode of exam is pen and paper mode or online mode depending on the preference of the candidate at the time of filling the application form.
AIMA UGAT 2019 Exam Overview
|Conducting Authority||All India Management Association (AIMA)|
|UGAT 2019 Exam Mode||Both Online (Computer Based) and Offline (Pen Paper Based)|
|Exam Duration||2 Hours|
|Eligibility Criteria||Must pass 10+2 or equivalent exam from recognized board|
|Courses Offered||BBA, BCA, Integrated MBA, BHM, B. Com etc.|
In this article, candidates will find every important detail regarding AIMA UGAT 2019 – All India Management Association Under Graduate Aptitude Test 2019.
Details like How to fill the AIMA UGAT 2019 Application Form, How to Register for AIMA UGAT 2019, How to Apply for the AIMA UGAT 2019 Exam are discussed below.
AIMA UGAT 2019 Application Form
- AIMA UGAT 2018 Application form will be available online on the official website.
- The registration process has commenced from 2nd January 2019.
- Candidates can choose to fill the application form through both the online and offline mode.
- For those filling the application form offline can easily download by visiting the official website of AIMA.
- Before applying candidate should make sure whether they are eligible for the exam.
- Candidates who have completed class 12th or will complete it can apply for AIMA UGAT 2019.
- Candidates can purchase the offline application form from the listed institutes or from AIMA, Lodhi Road New Delhi on successful payment of application fees of amount INR 500/-.
- Candidates can pay the application fees through online mode as well as offline mode.
- Once the candidates successfully clear the exam, they will be eligible admission into Management Institutions/ Universities which accepts the UGAT 2019 score.
How to fill AIMA UGAT 2018 Application Form?
Application form for AIMA UGAT 2019 has now been issued from 2nd January 2019. The candidates can choose to fill the application form either online or offline.
Applicants also need to pay the application fee INR 500/- to register for the exam.
- While applying through the offline mode, the candidate will have to obtain the UGAT 2019 Bulletin with the Registration form from the listed institutes or from AIMA, Lodhi Road New Delhi against cash payment of amount INR 500/-.
- The candidate can also get the Bulletin and Application form from the post by sending DD of amount INR 500 to AIMA, it is important to note that the DD should be drawn in favour of “All India Association Management payable at New Delhi, also the candidate should provide with the DD, two self-addressed slips.
- For applying through the online mode, the candidate will have to visit the official website for exam.
- The candidate can then apply online, after that making a payment of amount INR 500/-.
- The registration fees can be paid through online mode via Credit card/Debit Card, Net Banking, DD.
Details in AIMA UGAT 2019 Application Form
Candidates should make sure the details they will are correct, below we have explained some of those fields in detail:
|Details Asked||Filling criteria|
|Applicants Name||Name should be written according to the SSC/ X standard/ Equivalent Records|
|Date of Birth||Date of Birth should be written in the format DD/MM/YYYY|
|Address||Enter the communication details|
|Category||Choose category from General/ OBC/ SC/ ST|
|Marital Status||Select options from Married or Unmarried|
|Gender||Choose among Male, Female, Transgender and Other|
AIMA UGAT 2019 Application Form Correction
The candidates should make sure they have filled all the details correctly before submitting it. In the case of form correction, they can contact the higher authorities or can visit the AIMA regarding form correction.
All India Management Association
Management House 14,
Institutional Area, Lodhi Road
New Delhi – 110003
Contact No – 011 – 24645100, 24617354, 43128100
Fax – 011-24626689
Find the detailed article here: AIMA UGAT 2019 – All India Management Association Under Graduate Aptitude Test
For any further queries related to AIMA UGAT 2019 application form, please comment below.