AKNUCET 2019 application process will begin in the month of March 2019, and all the important information related to AKNUCET 2019 application forms can be found in this article.
Adikavi Nannaya University, Rajamahendravaram will conduct AKNUCET 2019, also known as Adikavi Nannaya University Common Entrance Test 2019.
The exam is held every year to grant admission to eligible candidates into the various postgraduate level programs offered by Adikavi Nannaya University as well as other universities affiliated with AKNUCET.
The exam is scheduled to be held in the month of May 2019.
In this article, candidates will find every important detail regarding AKNUCET 2019 – Adikavi Nannaya University Common Entrance Test 2019.
Details like How to fill the AKNUCET 2019 Application Form, How to Register for AKNUCET 2019, How to Apply for the AKNUCET 2019 Exam are discussed below.
AKNUCET 2019 Application Form
- The application process will completely take place through online mode, and the application forms will be available on the official website from the month of March 2019.
- Candidates failing to submit the application form by the due date will have to submit the late application fee of Rs 1000/-.
- The exam is scheduled to be held in the month of May 2019 through offline mode.
- The exam will be conducted through the medium of the English language.
- The results will be declared approximately two weeks post the examination on the official website.
How to Apply
- The form can be found on the official website, and the candidate will have to register using a valid email id.
- After registration, the candidate will be required to fill various personal and educational details such as name, D.O.B., address, etc.
- The candidate must select the course he/she wishes to apply for and the examination centre of preference.
- There will be approximately 11 examination centres located within the state of Andhra Pradesh to choose from.
- The candidate will also have to upload scanned images of his/her photograph and signature, and other required documents.
- The next step is payment of application fee which will have to be done through online mode.
- After filling in all the requisite details and paying the application fee, the form can be submitted, and a print out should be taken out for future reference.
- The application fee for General category candidates is Rs 500/-.
- The application fee for SC/ST category candidates is Rs 300/-.
- The late application fee is Rs 1000/-.
- The application fee has to be paid through online mode via net banking/ debit card/ credit card.
Other Documents to be Submitted
- Scanned image of category certificate ( if required)
- Proof of Local Status
- Scanned images of the candidate’s photograph and signature
Find the detailed article: AKNUCET 2019 – Adikavi Nannaya University Common Entrance Test.
For any further queries related to AKNUCET 2019 application forms, please comment below.