Not Announced | Official Website
The AKNUCET 2019 is organized by Adikavi Nannaya University.
The AKN University is located in Rajamahendravaram.
It conducts AKNUCET 2019 for admission of candidates in UG & PG courses.
The AKNUCET 2019 is conducted annually.
The AKNUCET 2019 stands for Adikavi Nannaya University Common Entrance Test.
This article is all about AKNUCET 2019. In this article, we have mentioned all the details regarding Adikavi Nannaya University Common Entrance Test 2019. These comprise AKNUCET 2019: Application, Dates, Syllabus, and Results.
AKNUCET 2019 Notification
University has not released anything yet regarding AKNUCET 2019. The section will be updated once there is an official announcement.
On qualifying AKNUCET 2019 one gets admission in courses like:
MA in English
|Masters||MA in Economics|
MA in Political Science
M.Sc in Botany
M.Sc in Zoology
M.Sc in Physics
M.Sc in Organic Chemistry
Masters of Computer Application
AKNUCET 2019 Important Dates
In this section, we will discuss the important dates for AKNUCET 2019:
|Online Application begins||2nd week of March 2019|
|Online Application Close||2nd week of April 2019|
|Online Application With late fee||3rd week of April 2019|
|Online Application Correction||2nd week of April 2019 to 4th week of April 2019|
|Admit Card Release Date||4th week of April 2019|
|Exam Date||1st week of May 2019|
|Result Announcement||3rd week of May 2019|
AKNUCET 2019 Application Form
The details regarding AKNUCET 2019 application form has been provide here:
- To fill the AKNUCET 2019 application, one must check the eligibility.
- The application procedure begins in the month of March.
- The application can be filled online.
- One must follow the steps given below to fill the application:
- Browse through the official website of AKNUCET.
- Or click on the link alongside: www.aknudoa.in
- Register yourself on the site.
- You’ll receive an ID and Password on your mobile number.
- Enter your ID and Password and log in using it.
- Now fill the application form.
- Enter your personal details in the form.
- Then enter the qualification details.
- Thereafter attach all the necessary documents.
- Upload your photo and signature image.
- The picture uploaded must be in .JPG or .PNG format.
- Then check the details entered.
- Now click on submit.
- Thereafter pay the application fee and you are done.
AKNUCET 2019 Application Fee
The fee of the AKNUCET 2019 application is mentioned below:
|General or OBC||Rs. 500/-|
|Schedule Caste or Schedule Tribe||Rs. 300/-|
|Physically Disabled||Rs. 300/-|
|Late fee for General and OBC||Rs. 500/- +Rs. 500/- = Rs. 1000/-|
|Late fee for SC/ST/PHD||Rs. 300/- + Rs. 500/- = Rs. 800/-|
|Mode of Payment||Net Banking|
AKNUCET 2019 Syllabus
The AKNUCET 2019 syllabus has been provided here:
- The Syllabus of AKNUCET 2019 depends upon the subject and course.
- According to the courses, Adikavi Nannaya University Common Entrance Test 2019 syllabus also varies.
Below given is a list of AKNUCET 2019 syllabus:
|Life Science||Cell Biology|
Molecular Biology and Genetic Engineering
Differentiation and Integration
Chemistry and Industry
|English||Verb: Pattern and Structure|
Active and Passive Voice
Antonyms and Synonyms
Idioms and Phrases
Poem and Prose
|Humanities and Social Science||Reasoning|
Solid States Physics
AKNUCET 2019 Result
The result details for AKNUCET 2019 has been provided in this section:
- The AKNUCET 2019 result is released in the month of May.
- The candidates appeared in the Adikavi Nannaya University Common Entrance Test 2019 can check their result.
- The result is uploaded online.
- The result is uploaded on the official website of AKNU.
To check the AKNUCET 2019 result, one must follow these steps:
- Browse to the link given alongside http://www.aknudoa.in
- Click on the result link.
- Enter your enrolment number.
- Now enter the Date of Birth
- Click on submit
- Your rank card will be available.
- The rank card consists of your name and score attained by you.
AKNUCET 2019 Counselling
The candidates can find the details regarding AKNUCET 2019 couneling in this section:
- The qualified candidates will then have to attend the counselling session.
- The counselling session is conducted in the month of May or June.
- Candidate must carry their original documents in counselling.
- In the counselling session, your documents will be verified.
- The candidate will be allotted seat according to their rank.
For any queries regarding AKNUCET 2019, please comment below.