Not Announced | Official Website
Amrita University is one of the top rated Universities in South India. It is NAAC ‘A’ grade university of India.
It has branches in 3 states viz. Kerala Tamil Nadu and Karnataka with 5 different campuses in Kollam, Coimbatore, Bangaluru, Kochi, and Mysore.
The university is famous for its research studies.
It is amongst the rapid growing universities of higher studies.
The collaboration of the university with top universities of the US and Europe has made it one of the best universities in India.
There are 6 different departments in Amrita University, VIZ.
Amrita Schools of Engineering, Amrita School of Business, Amrita Schools of Art and Sciences, Amrita Healthcare Campuses, Amrita School of Biotechnology, Amrita Schools of Communication.
This article is about Amrita Schools of Healthcare Campuses.
The students who wish to apply for BAMS 2019 (Bachelor of Ayurveda Medicine and Surgery) in Amrita University can find all the important information such as Admission Procedure, Important Dates and Result Declaration in this article.
Amrita University BAMS 2019 Notification
University has not released anything yet regarding Amrita University BAMS 2019. The section will be updated once there is an official announcement.
Amrita University BAMS 2019 Important Dates
BAMS provides the students with basic knowledge of traditional medicine and surgery.
The important dates related to the BAMS Programme in Amrita University are mentioned below:
|Online Registration start||12 Jun 2019|
|Online Registration Close||22 Jul 2019|
|Last date for notification||25 Jul 2019|
|Examination Date||4th week of July 2019|
|Result Announcement||4th week of July 2019|
|Counselling Date||30th July 2019|
|Classes Begin||2nd week of August 2019|
Amrita University BAMS 2019 Admission
The admission procedure begins with the registration of the aspirant on the official site of Amrita University, that is, https://www.amrita.edu/.
In order to register yourself, you need to fulfill all the eligibility criteria mentioned on the official site of Amrita University.
Some of these criteria are:
Amrita University BAMS 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant must be at least 17 years and maximum 23 years of age.
- The applicant must have passed the Intermediate examination with minimum 60 % marks from a recognized board.
- The applicant must have 60 % in Physics, Chemistry, Biology o Biotech, and English.
Note: There are only 60 seats for BAMS at Amrita University.
Amrita University BAMS 2019 Application Form
The details regarding Amrita University BAMS 2019 application form, has been mentioned below:
- The application form for BAMS will be available on https://www.amrita.edu/ from the third week of June 2019.
- The applicant can fill the form online by entering all the necessary information in the required place.
- You will also need to attach the scanned copy of all the necessary documents like 10th and 12th mark sheet, passing certificate, picture, signature, minority certificate (if any).
- There are seven exam centres available, Viz. Kollam, Bangaluru, Chennai, Kochi, Kozhikode, Thiruvananthapuram and Coimbatore. The applicant can choose one amongst this list.
- After duly filling the form, the applicant must recheck it before final submission.
- After submitting the form, you need to pay the registration fee of Rs. 1500/- (for all candidates).
- The mode of payment is online through Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
- Only after the fee is paid, your application form will be accepted by the university.
Amrita University BAMS 2019 Admit Card
Here, we will talk about the Amrita BAMS 2019 admit card, the details are mentioned below:
- After submitting the application along with the registration fee you are done.
- July 1st week 2019 is the date when admit is expected to be uploaded on the official site of Amrita University.
- The applicant is expected to download the admit card using the registration number and Date of Birth entered while filling the form.
Amrita University BAMS 2019 Result
The candidates can find the details about the Amrita University 2019 result, listed below:
- After the 1st week of the exam, the result of Amrita University is declared.
- The least expected date of result declaration is in the 4th week of July 2019.
- The result is uploaded on the University official website.
- Students can check their result by entering their roll number in the required section.
- Those who qualify the exam are allotted rank according to their performance in the exam.
- All the qualified students will be called for counseling between 4th weeks of July 2019 to 1st week of August 2019.
- The admission in this round will depend on seat availability.
- The applicants have to pay a certain amount of fees during counseling to reserve their seat.
- This amount is non-refundable.
On the day of counseling the applicant has to reach the university along with the original as well as the photocopy of the following documents:
- Mark sheet of 12th
- Passing certificate of 12th
- Passing certificate of 10th
- Transfer certificate
- Character certificate
- Medical certificate
- Community certificate (if required)
- 4 passport size photograph
Amrita University BAMS 2019 Counselling
The counselling details for Amrita University BAMS 2019 has been stated below:
- In the counseling, the students will be allotted seat in the college that they prefer.
- After the exam is over the result will be released, during the 4th week of July 2019 (within 1 week of examination).
- The students who clear this exam are selected for counseling.
- In the 4th week of July 2019, the counseling is conducted.
Amrita University BAMS 2019 FAQ’S
For any queries regarding Amrita University BAMS 2019, please comment below.