AMU MBA 2019 is a University level entrance examination which is conducted every year by Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) for admission in MBA programme. AMU MBA 2019 exam is a pen-paper based test, and the shortlisting of candidates are done on the basis of the Entrance Exam, Interview/Aptitude Assessment/Group Discussion.
To appear for the test, you first need to register, then fill up details in the application form, pay the application fee and finally submit the form. Only the registered candidates will be able to download the AMU MBA 2019 Admit card from the Login. In this section, you will get the updates for AMU MBA 2019: Application Form, Eligibility, Pattern, Dates, Syllabus.
AMU MBA 2019 Important Exam Dates
Here you will find all the important details related to AMU MBA 2019, the official dates have been released by the university:
|AMU MBA 2019||Important Dates|
|Registration for AMU MBA||03 week of Feb 2019|
|Last date to submit the AMU MBA 2019 Application Form||02 week of Mar 2019|
|Registered candidates can download their admit card by||Two days before the test|
|Examination Date||04th week of May 2019|
|Result Declaration||To be notified|
AMU MBA 2019 Exam Pattern
In this section, candidates will find the AMU MBA 2019 exam pattern:
- Exam Mode: The exam will be conducted via offline mode.
- Language: The question paper will be asked in the English language.
- Type of Question: The question paper will contain MCQ.
- Exam Duration: 3hrs.
- Total Questions: The question paper will comprise of total 150 questions.
- Marking Scheme: One mark will be given for each correct answer.
AMU MBA 2019 Syllabus
The syllabus for AMU MBA 2019 will consist of topics from Environmental Awareness, Quantitative and Numerical Ability, Compreheerbal Ability, Reasoning and Intelligence, and Data Analysis and Interpretation.
AMU MBA 2019 Application Form
The candidates qualifying the eligibility criteria will be able to register for the exam, In this section, the candidates will find all the details about AMU MBA 2019 Application Form:
- The candidates will be able to apply for AMU MBA 2019 through online mode only.
- The aspirants can get the application form online at the official website, amucontrollerexams.com.
- The application forms will be available on AMU MBA 2019 official website from 3rd weeks of Feb 2019.
- The candidates are required to fill all the important details such as name and address of the candidate along with the educational qualifications.
- The candidates should also submit their scanned photo and signature in proper JPEG format.
- Once the application form has been filled, the fee for application form has to be paid Rs. 1200.
- Candidates can pay the application fee using a debit card, credit card, net banking or bank Challan.
AMU MBA 2019 Admit Card
The university will issue the admit card after the registration gets closed, the admit card will be available on the university official website, the candidates need to have booked a slot, no admit card will be issued to candidates who did not fill the registration form successfully.
To download it you need to enter your login details, Username and Password.
On the AMU MBA Admit Card 2019, you need to paste your passport size photo, preferably, same as the one uploaded in the application form.
Do not forget to carry the print out of the Admit Card with photo pasted on it.
The admit card will contain all the important details like candidate name, roll no, venue of the exam, date & time.
AMU MBA 2019 Result
After the successful commencement of exam, the university will publish the result on their official website, the students will be able to download the admit card from university website by entering details such as Roll Number, Username, Password, etc.
The qualifiers of the written test will then have to appear for Interview / Aptitude Assessment / Group Discussion.
The physical presence of the candidate is essential for Interview / Aptitude Assessment / Group Discussion. ’ in addition to the list of selected candidates, the University shall also issue a “Chance Memo List”.
It is published only in case there is a likelihood of a vacancy due to any reason.
AMU MBA 2019 Placement Details
There are many job opportunities which are available in both private and public sector for the aspirants of MBA.
They are placed in executive positions.
Many companies visit the Faculty for campus recruitment.
Almost all the students get selected in the corporate sector just before the six months of getting their degree.