AMUEEE 2019 is known as Aligarh Muslim University Engineering Entrance Exam.
The application process for AMUEEE 2019 has now started, the registration will end on 04 Mar 2019 for B.Tech / B.Arch, and 06 Mar 2019 for B.E (Evening).
Aligarh Muslim University is one of the highest ranked universities in India conducts the exam every year for admission in its engineering course.
The AMU invites separate application form for each course for candidates interested in the course like Agricultural Sciences, Arts, Commerce, Engineering & Technology.
AMUEEE 2019 Exam Overview
|Full Form||Aligarh Muslim University Engineering Entrance Examination|
|Conducting Authority||Aligarh Muslim University|
|Eligibility Criteria||Passed 10+2 examination|
|Syllabus||Questions will be asked from 10+2 syllabus of Physics, Chemistry and Biology|
|Exam Duration||3 hours|
In this article, candidates will find every important detail regarding AMUEEE 2019 – Aligarh Muslim University Engineering Entrance Exam 2019.
Details like How to fill the AMUEEE 2019 Application Form, How to Register for AMUEEE 2019, How to Apply for the AMUEEE 2019 Exam are discussed below.
AMUEEE 2019 Application Form
- The application form is now available on the official website of the university.
- The application process for the AMUEEE 2019 has already been started from 31 Jan 2019.
- Before applying for the exam the candidates should make sure whether they are eligible for the exam.
- The AMUEEE 2019 exam date for B.Tech / B.Arch is 28 Apr 2019 (Announced) and AMUEEE 2019 exam date for B.E is 10 Jun 2019 (Announced).
- The final date to submit the application form for AMUEEE 2019 is 06 Mar 2019.
AMUEEE 2019 Application Dates
Here the candidates will find the important application dates:
|AMUEEE 2019||Important Date|
|Online registration for AMUEEE 2019 starts from||31 Jan 2019|
|Last date to submit the Application Form For B.Tech / B.Arch||04 Mar 2019|
|Last date to submit the Application Form For B.E (Evening)||06 Mar 2019|
|AMUEEE 2019 Exam Date For B.Tech / B.Arch||28 Apr 2019 – Announced!|
|AMUEEE 2019 Exam Date For B.E||10 Jun 2019 – Announced!|
How to Fill Application for AMUEEE 2019?
AMUEEE 2019 registration process will commence in online mode only. The applicants would have to visit the official website in order to fill the application for the exam.
Here we are providing a step by step registration process:
- Visit the official website of AMU: www.amu.ac.in.
- Click on the AMUEEE 2019 application.
- A new web page would be opened. Fill in the registration details asked for new users like the name; e-mail ID, mobile number etc.
- Click on submit. A new registration ID and password would be sent to the registered E-mail address.
- Now login to the portal using the credentials received through E-mail.
- Provide the details as per the directions given on the webpage.
- Upload your signature and Photograph (as per dimensions provided in the notification) in .jpeg format.
|Recent Photo||Less than 40 KB||Jpg/jpeg|
|Signature||Less than 40 KB||Jpg/jpeg|
|Thumb Impression||Less than 40 KB||Jpg/jpeg For Boys – Left hand Thumb Impression For Girls – Right hand Thumb Impression|
- Select Special Category: Select No if candidate don’t belong to any special category. If yes, select the specified category. A candidate can select a maximum of 3 categories
- Select the preference, of course, exam center etc.
- Click on submit.
There is a respective application fee to be submitted by candidates (which vary from condition to condition). The details about application fee are mentioned below.
|B.Tech (All categories)||INR 550|
|B.Tech and B.Arch||INR 650|
Submission of AMUEEE 2019 Application Form – Offline:
Candidates can also submit their application form offline, however, they will have to download the form online only, via university official website.
- First, take the print out of the registration form from the official website.
- Candidate has to put thumb impression, Signature and photograph.
- Candidate has to obtain all the relevant documents like marksheet and certificates.
- Attach the copies of all relevant documents.
- After that put the application form with the documents in an envelope and send it through courier/speed post/Regsitered post to AMU within the dates.
Format of Envelope: Candidate must send the application form within A4 Size envelope with the postal slip generated on form.
Photo: Candidate has to paste (not stapled) photo on form in the dimensions of 2.5 cm * 3 cm.
Fee: Candidates can pay the fee through Challan of Canara Bank and AMU Bank.
- Self attested copies of 10th and 12th certificate (Both Sides)
- Self attested copies of 10th and 12th marksheets (Both Sides)
- Self attested copies of categories certificates.
- If employed then obtain NOC from employer.
Details in AMUEEE 2019 Application Form
Candidates should make sure the details they will are correct, below we have explained some of those fields in detail:
|Details Asked||Filling criteria|
|Name||Name of the applicant in around 40 to 50 characters|
|Gender||Respective gender of the candidate that is Male, Female, or Other|
|Category||Choose your respective category that is reserved or general|
|Correspondence details||Fill the necessary details like e-mail id, mobile number, and address|
Find the detailed article here: AMUEEE 2019 – AMU Engineering Entrance Exam
For any further queries related to AMUEEE 2019 application form, please comment below.