AMUEEE 2019 is also known as Aligarh Muslim University Engineering Entrance Exam
Aligarh Muslim University which is one the highest ranked universities in India, conducts the exam every year for admission in its engineering course.
The AMU invites separate application form for each course for candidates interested in the course like Agricultural Sciences, Arts, Commerce, Engineering & Technology.
AMUEEE 2019 Exam Overview
|Full Form||Aligarh Muslim University Engineering Entrance Examination|
|Conducting Authority||Aligarh Muslim University|
|Eligibility Criteria||Passed 10+2 examination|
|Syllabus||Questions will be asked from 10+2 syllabus of Physics, Chemistry and Biology|
|Exam Duration||3 hours|
In this section, you will be able to find all the details regarding AMUEEE 2019: Eligibility, Exam Pattern, Exam Dates, Exam Preparation, Syllabus.
AMUEEE 2019 Notification
University has not released anything yet regarding AMUEEE 2019. The section will be updated once there is an official announcement.
AMUEEE 2019 Important Dates
Based on last year dates, here we are providing exam dates of AMUEEE 2019, please do note that dates for AMUEEE 2019 are yet to be declared by the university.
|Online Application Form Availability||February 2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form||March 2019|
|Edit/Update details in application form||March 2019|
|AMUEEE 2019 Admit Card availability||The second week of April 2019|
|AMUEEE 2019 Test|
(B.Arch & B.E)
|Declaration of Result||The second week of June 2019|
|Counselling- Round 1||First week of July 2019|
|Counselling- Round 2||Last week of July 2019|
|Counselling- Round 3||Second week of August 2019|
AMUEEE 2019 Application Form
In this section we discuss how candidates can fill the application form for AMUEEE to apply and get admission in engineering colleges of AM University:
- The application form for AMUEEE 2019 can be filled through both online and offline mode.
- The university will release the dates for application form for B.Tech and B.Arch programs which will be in February 2019, only via online.
- The last date to submit the application form is March 2019 (Yet to be Announced).
- Candidates are required to fill all the details in the form like applicant’s name, educational qualifications, address, etc.
- Once the details have been filled, the candidate will pay the application fee.
AMUEEE 2019 Application Fee
- Admission Test Fee will be Rs 550/-
- After the successful payment note down the generated registration no. And password for future use.
- The candidates will be able to get the admit card for AMUEEE 2019 using the registration no. And password from the website of the AM University.
AMUEEE 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants trying to get admission in AMU for the B.Tech. Programs should have the following eligibility criteria:
|Criteria||Eligibility for appearing in AMUEEE – 2019|
|Age||No specific criteria for age limitation|
|Educational Qualification||A pass in 10+2 (Class XII) or its equivalent examination|
|Diploma Holders||Candidates with 3-year diploma in engineering are also eligible|
|Minimum Marks||Securing an aggregate of 50% marks in PCM & English and a minimum of 50% of marks for diploma holders.|
AMUEEE 2019 Exam Pattern
The details of the pattern of the examination to be held by AMU is listed below:
Total number of Papers: Candidates have to attempt one paper in the examination.
Mode of Examination: AMU will conduct AMUEEE 2019 in the offline mode, i.e., it will be a pen and paper based examination.
The total number of sections: The question paper will bear questions from the following sections:
Type of Question: The question paper will contain objective type MCQ.
Each question will have four alternative options out of which candidates have to choose only one answer.
If candidates select more than one response for each question, it will be treated as an incorrect answer.
Total number of Questions: Candidates have to attempt a total number of 150 questions distributed among the sections mentioned above.
Total number of Marks: The paper will be of a total number of 150 marks.
Marking Scheme: The scheme of marks defined for the paper is given below:
- For every correct response, candidates will be awarded one mark.
- An incorrect answer will lead to the deduction of 0.25 marks per question.
Duration: Candidates have to attempt all the question in 3 hours.
Important Note: All the response must be marked on the OMR Answer Sheet provided during the examination.
Candidates must ensure that they don’t mark any answer in the Question Booklet.
AMUEEE 2019 Syllabus
AMUEEE 2019 syllabus consists of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics will be based on the 12th standard.
AMUEEE 2019 Admit Card
- Once the process for application form is over the admit card will be released for AMUEEE 2019
- The authority will release the admit card in the second week of April 2019.
- The candidates will be able to download the admit using universities official website.
- The admit card will not be sent to the candidates by post.
- The candidates are requested to keep the admit card safe till the date of examination.
- The candidates must carry the hall ticket along with them during the day of the examination, failing to do so might result in expulsion from the exam.
AMUEEE 2019 Result
- Candidates will get admission by their performance in the AMUEEE 2019.
- The authority will release the result in the second week of June 2019.
- The merit list will be based on the marks secured by the candidate in the exam as well as the marks obtained by the candidate in the 12th board exam.
- Once the result has been declared the qualifying candidates will be eligible for the university counseling process.
- Candidates are required to carry all the essential documents with them during the counseling process.
- Depending on the college allotted during the counseling process the candidate has to report to their college.
AMUEEE 2019 Counseling Process
The candidates that successfully qualified for the counseling will have to appear for the counseling session organized by the Aligarh University for admission in the Under Graduate Course.
The original documents mark sheet will be submitted to the office of Director/Dean /Principal or coordinator and will be returned to candidates after three months.
1st round of the counseling will be scheduled to be held in the 4th week of June 2019 (tentative), and the 2nd round will be in the 4th week of July 2019 (tentative).
AMUEEE 2019 FAQ’S
For any queries regarding AMUEEE 2019, please comment below.