AMUEEE 2018 is conducted by Aligarh Muslim University which is one the highest ranked universities in India for admission in its engineering course. Separate application form for each course is invited by the AMU for candidates interested in the course like Agricultural Sciences, Arts, Commerce, Engineering & Technology. In this section, you will be able to find all the details regarding AMUEEE 2018: Eligibility, Exam Pattern, Exam Dates, Exam Preparation, Syllabus.
AMUEEE 2018 Important Dates (Tentative)
Based on last year dates, here we are providing tentative exam dates of AMUEEE 2018.
|Online Application Form Availability (B. Tech/B. Arch/B.E. Evening)||January 2018|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form (B. Tech/B. Arch)||February 2018|
|Last Date for Submission of Application through Registered Post/At the Counter (B. Tech/B. Arch)||February 2018|
|AMUEEE 2018 Admit Card availability||April 2018|
|AMUEEE 2018 for B.Tech Programmes||April, 2018|
|AMUEEE 2018 for B.Arch Programme||April 2018|
|Counselling- Round 1||July 2018|
|Counselling- Round 2||July 2018|
AMUEEE 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants trying to get admission in AMU for the B.Tech. programs should have the following eligibility criteria:
|Criteria||Eligibility for appearing in JEE (Main) – 2018|
|Age||No specific criteria for age limitation|
|Educational Qualification||A pass in 10+2 (Class XII) or its equivalent examination|
|Diploma Holders||Candidates with 3-year diploma in engineering are also eligible|
|Minimum Marks||Securing an aggregate of 50% marks in PCM & English and a minimum of 50% of marks for diploma holders.|
AMUEEE 2018 Exam Pattern
The details of the pattern of the examination to be held by AMU is listed below:
Mode of Examination: AMU will conduct AMUEEE 2018 in the offline mode, i.e. it will be a pen and paper based examination.
The total number of sections: The question paper will bear questions from the following sections:
Type of Question: The question paper will consist of objective type multiple choice questions. Each question will have four alternative options out of which candidates have to choose only one answer. If candidates select more than one response for each question, it will be treated as an incorrect answer.
Total number of Questions: Candidates have to attempt a total number of 150 questions distributed among the sections mentioned above.
Total number of Marks: The paper will be of a total number of 150 marks.
Marking Scheme: The scheme of marks defined for the paper is given below:
- For every correct response, candidates will be awarded 1 mark.
- An incorrect answer will lead to the deduction of 0.25 marks per question.
Duration: Candidates have to attempt all the question in 3 hours.
Important Note: All the response must be marked on the OMR Answer Sheet provided during the examination. Candidates must ensure that they don’t mark any answer on the Question booklet.
AMUEEE 2018 Application Form
- The application form for AMUEEE 2018 can be filled through both online and offline mode.
- The university will release application form for B.Tech and B.Arch programs from January 2018 till the Feb 2018 only via online (Exact date will be after it is announced).
- The last date to submit the application form will be in February 2018 (Exact date will be after it is announced).
- Candidates are required to fill all the details in the form like applicant’s name, educational qualifications, address etc.
- Once the details have been filled, the candidate will pay the application fee.
- Admission Test Fee will be Rs 550
- After the successful payment note down the generated registration no. and password for future use.
- The candidates will be able to get the admit card for AMUEEE 2018 using the registration no. and password from the website of the AM University.
AMUEEE 2018 Syllabus
AMUEEE 2018 syllabus consists from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics s will be based on 12th standard. Right now the complete syllabus is not available by the university as soon they will provide it, it will be provided on this page.
- Candidates will get admission on the basis of their performance in the AMUEEE 2018.
- The merit list will be based on the marks secured by the candidate in the exam as well as the marks secured by the candidate in the 12th board exam.
- Once the result has been declared the qualifying candidates will be eligible for the university counselling process.
- Candidates are required to carry all the important documents with them during the counselling process.
- Depending on the college allotted during the counselling process the candidate has to report to their college.
The candidates that successfully qualified for the counselling will have to appear for the counselling session organised by the Aligarh University for admission in the UnderGraduate Course. The original documents mark sheet will be submitted to the office of Director/Dean /Principal or coordinator and will be returned to candidates after 3 months.
1st round of the counselling will be scheduled to be held in the 4th week of June 2018 (tentative) and the 2nd round will be in the 4th week of July 2018(tentative).