AP EAMCET 2019 application forms will be made available on the official website towards the second week of February 2019.
In this article, candidates can find all the important details related to AP EAMCET 2019 application forms such as the procedure for applying, application fee details etc.
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada holds Andhra Pradesh Engineering Agricultural Medical Common Entrance Test every year for granting admission into the various colleges of Andhra Pradesh.
Through this exam, aspiring candidates can get admission into the programs of engineering and agriculture.
In this article, candidates will find every important detail regarding AP EAMCET – Joint Entrance Screening Test Application form 2019.
Details like How to fill the AP EAMCET 2019 Application Form, How to Register for AP EAMCET 2019, How to Apply for the AP EAMCET 2019 Exam are discussed below.
AP EAMCET 2019 Application Form
- The application process will take place via online mode from the second week of February 2019.
- Candidates who fail to submit the application form by the deadline will get an extended date with late fee charges.
- The exam will be held in the month of April 2019 between 20th April 2019 – 24th April 2019.
How To Apply for AP EAMCET 2019
- The application form can be found on the official website.
- The candidate has to click on the ‘online application’ option to initiate the application process.
- Candidate will have to click on the fee payment option after which he/she will be required to fill in details such as name, date of birth etc. They will also have to provide a valid email id and phone number.
- After filling in the details, the candidate can initiate the payment through net banking/debit card/ credit card.
- After payment of application fee, the candidate can fill the application form by providing various personal and educational details.
- Candidates will also have to upload scanned images of their photograph and signature up to 50 kb in size in jpeg/jpg format.
- Candidate will also be given a correction window to correct any wrong details which the candidate may have mistakenly provided.
- After uploading the documents and filling the details, the candidate can submit the form online.
- He/she should also take a print out of the application form for future reference.
- The application fee is of Rs 450/- for one stream, and Rs 900/- for both streams.
- Application fee can be paid via online mode through net banking/ debit card/ credit card.
- Candidates who fail to submit the form by the last date will also have to give late fee charges.
- The application fee is non-refundable.
Find the detailed article here: AP EAMCET 2019: Andhra Pradesh Engineering Agricultural Medical Common Entrance Test.
For any further queries related to the AP EAMCET 2019 application forms, please comment below.