Not Announced | Official Website
The exam date for AP EAMCET 2019 will be released in February 2019.
AP EAMCET 2019 is conducted by the APSCHE for the field of engineering, Agriculture and Medical as the full of the name of the entrance exam suggests which is Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Exam.
Through this exam, students can get admission in any of the above-described fields.
The score of this test is considered both by the government and private colleges.
In this article, we have described all the necessary fields that a student must know about the AP EAMCET 2019 exam, such as application form, eligibility criteria, admit card, result.
AP EAMCET 2019 Notification
University has not released anything yet regarding AP EAMCET 2019. The section will be updated once there is an official announcement.
AP EAMCET 2019 Important Exam Dates
In this section we will discuss the important dates for AP EAMCET 2019:
The dates mentioned below are tentative and are yet to be announced.
|Notice to AP EAMCET||February 2019|
|Begining of submission of online application||February 2019|
|The last date for submitting the application for participation||3rd week of March 2019|
|Correction in the details of the online application||1st week of April – 2nd week of April (2019)|
|The last date for filing an application with late payment in Rs.500/||1st week of April 2019|
|The last date for filing an application with late payment in Rs. 1000/||2nd week of April 2019|
|The last date for filing an application with late payment in Rs.5000/||3rd week of April 2019|
|The last date for filing an application with late payment in Rs.10,000/||4th week of April 2019|
|Issue of admit card||3rd week of April – 4th week of April 2019|
|The exam date||April 22 – May 25, 2019 (Engineering) and|
April 26, 2019 (BIPC)
|Publication of the preliminary key||Last week of April 2019|
|The last date of receipt of an objection by a preliminary key||1st week of May 2019|
|The announcement of the Ranks||2nd week of May 2019|
AP EAMCET 2019 Application Form
In this section, the candidates will find all the details regarding admission procedure for AP EAMCET 2019:
- Students are requested to read all the details carefully before filling the application form
- The application form will be available online.
- AP EAMCET 2019 application form for participation will be available from February 2019.
- The last date for filling the application will be the third week of March 2019.
- Students will be given a time period to correct the mistakes made by them in the application form (if any).
The participation fee can be made online using a credit card/debit card and bank services.
- Engineering (E) Rs. 350/-
- Agriculture & Medical (AM) Rs. 350/-
AP EAMCET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
In this section, candidates will find all the details regarding the eligibility criteria for AP EAMCET 2019:
Nationality: Students with Indian citizenship or OCI (Foreign citizen of India) Cardholder or PIO(Persons of India Origin) can apply for AP EAMCET 2019.
Domicile Requirement: Students belonging to Andhra Pradesh / Telangana must have a proof of residence(i.e domicile).
For Engineering and Pharmacy courses:
Qualification Exam: Students must pass Intermediate or equivalent from any recognized board.
Subjects: Students must pass the qualification exam in subjects such as physics, chemistry and mathematics.
Diploma Holder: Students which are in the final year of their diplomas can also apply.
Appearing Candidates: Students who are in the final year can also apply for the exam.
AP EAMCET 2019 Exam Pattern
Here, we will discuss the AP EAMCET 2019 exam pattern:
Exam Duration: The duration of the exam is of 3 hours.
Number of Questions: Total number of questions will be 160.
Subjects: The exam will consist of questions from the subjects of – physics, chemistry and mathematics.
Type of Questions: the questions will be object type one.
Scheme of Marking: for each correct, answer, 1 mark will be credited.
Negative Marking: there is no negative marking.
|Courses||Subjects||No. of Questions|
AP EAMCET 2019 Syllabus
The syllabus for AP EAMCET 2019 has been mentioned below:
- The curriculum is prepared in accordance with the school program of 11 and 12 classes.
- AP EAMCET will consist of subjects such as physics, chemistry, mathematics, botany, and zoology.
AP EAMCET 2019 Admit Card
The details regarding the admit card for AP EAMCET 2019 are mentioned below:
- Students can access the candidate card from the website.
- The ticket for the AP EAMCET 2019 will be issued by the examining bodies on the 3rd week of April 2019.
- All students must bring a candidate card to the examination room to attend the exam.
- Things that will be indicated in the admit card are exam date, such as the name and number of the candidate, the examination centre, the date and time of the exam.
AP EAMCET 2019 Result
The candidates can find the updates for the result for AP EAMCET 2019 below:
- Students can obtain the result of AP EAMCET 2019 through the official website.
- Students will be ranked based on the marks received in the entrance examination.
- The rank obtained by the students will be considered valid for admission to the courses indication in the application by the student.
AP EAMCET 2019 Counselling
The details regarding counselling for AP EAMCET 2019 has been mentioned below:
- It is informed to students that they must save the completed online application form before the completion of the admission process.
- The admit card and scorecard must be presented by the student when they are called for the verification of documents.
- The information booklet for consulting AP EAMCET 2019 will be published on the counselling portal.
- A list of colleges for the distribution of seats in each course with consumption in each discipline and category will also be notified by the examining body.
AP EAMCET 2019 FAQ’S
For any queries regarding AP EAMCET 2019, please comment below.