Not Announced | Official Website
AP ICET stands for Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test. The exam is conducted by the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE).
Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati conducts the AP ICET test every year.
After qualifying the AP ICET 2019 the aspirant gets admission in the integrated programme.
The Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test is a state level entrance test.
One can get admission in MBA and MCA course in the institutions of Andhra Pradesh.
This article is about the Integrated Common Entrance Test of Andhra Pradesh, AP ICET 2019.
Scroll down to find all the necessary details such as AP ICET 2019 Registration, Important Dates, Syllabus, and Result.
AP ICET 2019 Notification
University has not released anything yet regarding AP ICET 2019. The section will be updated once there is an official announcement.
AP ICET 2019 Important Dates
AP ICET 2019 exam is conducted every year.
The important dates related to this exam are mentioned below:
|Notification release date||2nd week of March 2019|
|Application Form Release date||3rd week of March 2019|
|Application Form Closing date||2nd week of April 2019|
|Application Form Correction open||2nd week of April 2019|
|Application Form Correction close||3rd week of April 2019|
|Admit Card Release Date||3rd week of April 2019|
|Examination||1st week of May 2019|
|Answer key release date||1st week of May 2019|
|Result release date||2nd week of May 2019|
|Counselling Date||2nd week of June 2019|
AP ICET 2019 Registration
In this section, we will talk about the procedure to apply for AP ICET 2019:
- AP ICET 2019 registration begins in the 3rd week of March 2019.
- The form will be available on the official website of AP ICET.
- One can also get the form from the official website of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE).
- In order to apply the candidate must first register on http://sche.ap.gov.in.
- Click on Apply online.
- Now pay the registration fee.
- Ones the fee is paid you can fill the registration form.
- Fill all the necessary details in the required place.
- Do not forget to attach the scanned copy of all the necessary documents
- The documents must be in .jpg format
- The size of the documents must not be more than 30KB
- The signature image must not be more than 15KB.
AP ICET 2019 Application Fee
The fee of the AP ICET 2019 is the same for all categories. The fee and payment mode is mentioned below:
|AP ICET 2019 Application Fee||Rs. 550/-||—|
|Mode of Payment||Offline||Cash Deposit|
|Mode of Payment||Online||Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking|
AP ICET 2019 Syllabus
The AP ICET 2019 exam syllabus is mentioned below:
|Analytical Ability||Data Sufficiency|
Sequences and Series
Coding and Decoding Problems
Date, Time and Arrangement Problems
|Mathematical Ability||Arithmetical Ability|
Profit and Loss
Number and divisibility
Law of Indices
Ratio and proportion
L.C.M and G.C.D
|Algebraical and Geometrical Ability||Statement|
Relation and Function
Linear Equation and expression
Plane geometry lines
|Statistical Ability||Frequency distribution|
Business and Computer Terminology
AP ICET 2019 Result
The details about the AP ICET 2019 result has been provided below:
- The AP ICET 2019 result will be published on the official website Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE).
- One can check the result by browsing the link alongside http://sche.ap.gov.in.
- Then click on AP ICET 2019 result link
- Now enter the admit card number.
- Enter the Registration Number
- Enter your Date of Birth.
- Then click on submit
- The result will be published.
- The result consists of the name, enrolment number and other details of the candidate.
- The scorecard of the candidate will be published on the official website.
AP ICET 2019 Counselling
The candidates will find all the details related to AP ICET 2019 counselling in this section:
- The qualified candidate can further attend the counselling session of the AP ICET 2019.
- Those who attend the counselling round of Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test 2019 will be allotted the seat.
- In case if two candidates get the same marks in total the preference will be given to:
- The one who gets more marks in section A
- If section A marks are same, Section B marks will be considered
- If Section A & B both marks are the same, the one with more age will be preferred.
AP ICET FAQ’S
For any queries regarding AP ICET 2019, please comment below.