AP PGLCET (Andhra Pradesh PG Law Common Entrance Test) is a full-time opportunity for the students to offer them Post graduation in L.L.M. integrated courses in the colleges of Andhra Pradesh.
AP PGLCET is conducted by APSCHE (Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education). Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapur is conducting APPGLCET 2018 on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE), Hyderabad.
It is also beneficiary for the students to clear the AP PGLCET 2018 to secure their admission in PG courses of Andhra Pradesh affiliated Colleges.
The details regarding the exam pattern, exam syllabus, important dates, eligibility criteria etc. are mentioned below. Candidates are requested to go through the details mentioned here in this article.
AP PGLCET 2018 Dates
The important dates regarding the AP PGLCET 2018 are mentioned below. Candidates are requested to go through the table given below:
|Application Forms||2nd week of Feb 2018|
|Application Forms Last Date||3rd week of Feb 2018|
|Application Forms Last Date (Fine Rs. 500/-)||3rd week of March 2018|
|Admit Card||3rd week of April 2018|
|Exam Date||3rd week of April 2018|
|Answer Key||4th week of April 2018|
|Result||1st week of May 2018|
|Counselling||3rd week of Aug 2018|
AP PGLCET 2018 Eligibility
Candidates must be Indian by their nationality.
Candidates must have completed their graduation or should be studying in the last year of their graduation.
The candidate should satisfy all the eligibility criteria and should satisfy rules governing admission as are applicable.
The basic and the most important criteria are that the candidate should qualify the examination with minimum marks required.
AP PGLCET 2018 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern for APPGLCET 2018 is mentioned below in the table:
APPGLCET 2018 Exam Pattern
|Section||Subject||No. of Questions|
|Part -B||Public International Law||16|
|Crimes and Torts||16|
|IPR & Other Laws||16|
|Total No. of Questions||120|
Duration of the exam is 1.5 hours i.e. 90 minutes only.
The exam paper will be of objective type i.e. MCQ type.
There is no negative marking in APPGLCET exam and 1 mark will be awarded for each correct answer.
Maximum marks are 120 marks.
|Section||Total No. of Questions||Marks for Each Correct Answer|
AP PGLCET 2018 Application Form
- It can only be filled online, no other options are allowed.
- Photograph and signature must be uploaded in the prescribed format.
- A proper procedure is there for the applicants to follow and take part in the examination.
- There are steps mentioned below through which candidates can easily fill the application form:
STEP 1: Pay APPGLCET application fee
STEP 2: Filling the Online Application Form:
Photo and Signature
Regional Centre for Test
Local Area Status
Annual Income of Parents.
AP PGLCET 2018 Syllabus
- As per the APPGLCET 2018 syllabus shared on the official website, candidates need to study topics related to:
- Constitutional law
- Crimes and Torts
- Public International law
- Mercantile law
- Labour laws
AP PGLCET 2018 Admit Card
- Admit card will be released in the third week of April 2018.
- Admit is compulsory to carry in the examination hall.
- Candidates must preserve the admit card till the end of the admission process.
- It would be available online on the official website of AP PGLCET 2018.
AP PGLCET 2018 Results
- The result of AP PGLCET 2018 is to be declared on 1st week of May 2018.
- The rank card will be released after few days of the declaration of result.
- Score and even rank will be mentioned.
- The qualifying marks in APPGLCET exam is 25%. However, for SC/ST candidates there are no qualifying marks for ranking
AP PGLCET 2018 Counselling
- AP PGLCET counselling is held after results for the law entrance exam are announced.
- Candidates need to appear for AP PGLCET counselling rank-wise.
AP PGLCET 2018 Processing Fee
Important Documents for APPGLCET Counselling
- APPGLCET 2018 Rank Card
- APPGLCET 2018 Hall Ticket
- SSC/Intermediate/Equivalent mark sheet
- Qualifying Examination mark sheet
- Provisional/Degree Certificate
- Study/Residence Certificate for proving previous 7 years’ study as local Andhra Pradesh Certificate or Non-Local Certificate
- SC/ST/Caste certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Income Certificate or Ration Card
- Sports/PH/NCC/CAP Certificates (if any).