Not Announced | Official Website
The dates for APIIT NAT 2019 has been announced, the last date to apply is 2 June 2019 and the exam will be conducted on 3 June 2019.
APIIT NAT 2019 is Asia Pacific Institute of Information Technology National Admission Test.
National Admission Test (NAT) 2019 is conducted by APIIT for B.Tech admission.
The students interested in engineering course can apply for the exam, through NAT 2019 candidates will get admission in 50% seats in the institute.
The rest 50% will be based given to the candidates through Haryana State Counseling online off-campus counselling based on JEE Main 2019 merit.
Here you will find all the information regarding APIIT NAT 2019.
APIIT NAT 2019 Important Exam Dates
Given below are the important examination dates related to APIIT NAT 2019.
|Important event||Dates (Tentative)|
|Last date for submission of Application Form||June 2019|
|Next Date National Admission Test||June 2019|
|Declaration of APIIT NAT 2019 results||June 2019|
APIIT NAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
For APIIT NAT 2019 the candidate must be eligible to give the exam, the college has set certain criteria to be eligible for the exam.
Given below is the eligibility criteria for NAT 2019.
The student has to clear the 10+2 examination with the compulsory subjects being Physics and Mathematics along with one of the Chemistry / Computer.
The candidate must have at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) in class 10+2 exam.
The candidate should be at least 17 years of age on the 1st date of the month of admission.
APIIT NAT 2019 Exam pattern
- Mode of Exam: The APIIT NAT 2019 will be conducted in offline mode. Questions asked will be of objective type multiple choice questions (MCQs) based on the syllabus of Class 12th.
- Duration: The entrance exam will be 60 minutes long.
- Language: The language of question paper will be in English.
- Total Marks: The weightage of question paper will be 150 marks.
APIIT NAT 2019 Syllabus
The syllabus for NAT 2019 is prescribed by the Asia Pacific Institute of Information Technology itself; the curriculum contains three chapters, based on the curriculum of Class 12th, the subjects are Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
APIIT offers a scholarship to their students who perform exceptionally well in the NAT 2019 exam, the following criteria have been led down by the college for the scholarship.
|%in Test||Tuition Fee||%in Test||Tuition Fee|
|Above 90%||100%||81% – 90%||80%|
|71% – 80%||50%||61% – 70%||30%|
|51% – 60%||20%||40% – 50%||10%|
APIIT NAT 2019 Result
APIIT NAT 2019 Result will be declared on the official website.
Candidates can check the result of NAT 2019 online by logging into the official website of the institute.
APIIT NAT 2019 Application Form
- The cost of Application Form/Brochure is Rs. 700/-. The payment is to be made in the form of a Demand Draft in favor of “APIIT SD INDIA,” payable at Panipat and send the same at APIIT SD India, Faridpur Road, GT Road, Karnal Side, Near Toll Plaza, Panipat- 132103 (Haryana).
- In case of downloaded application form: A Demand Draft for 700/- in favour of “APIIT SD INDIA”, payable at Panipat is required to be attached with the filled in application form and has to be sent to APIIT SD India, Faridpur Road, GT Road, Karnal Side, Near Toll Plaza, Panipat- 132103 (Haryana).
- Three self-attested passport size photographs, 1 should be pasted on the application form & 1 each on Attestation Form A and Form B.
- The Acknowledgement Card (Form C) will be sent back to the candidate within a week of receiving the application form.
- Attestation Form B which will act as an Admit Card/Hall-Ticket for the candidate will be sent to the candidate by post 15 days before the test.
- The candidate is required to produce the Admit card in the examination hall to the Center Superintendent, for verification.
- The application number mentioned on the Application Form would act as the Examination Roll No. for the candidate.
- Before filling the application form read all the booklets. Application Form should be completely filled by the candidate and duly signed by the candidate and Father/Guardian.
- Choice of Test centre and details of payments should be carefully filled.
The test centres will be allotted on the priority basis. In case the number of candidates opting for a particular centre is less, then the Institute reserves the right to remove that test centre and allot the 2nd or 3rd priority centre to the candidate.
Official website of APIIT NAT is www.apiit.edu.in.