Assam CEE 2019 application forms will be available from 1st March 2019.
In this article, find all the important details related to Assam CEE 2019 application forms such as the procedure for applying, details related to application fee etc.
Assam CEE 2019 (Assam Common Entrance Examination) is organized every year by Assam Science and Technology University (ASTU).
By qualifying in this examination, the student will be eligible to get admission in the various engineering colleges of Assam. The programs offered will be for undergraduate students.
Assam CEE 2019 will be held on 29th April 2019.
Details such as Assam CEE 2019 application form start date, Assam CEE 2019 examination dates, Assam CEE 2019 result date, Assam CEE 2019 admit card date are mentioned below.
Assam CEE 2019 Application Form
- Assam CEE 2019 application forms will be available from 1st March 2019 till 26th March 2019. Application forms can only be submitted through online mode.
- The last date for payment of application fee will be 28th March 2019. It can be paid through both online as well as offline mode. There is no category-wise distinction for the amount of application fee.
- Exam centers will be available within the state of Assam only.
- Admit cards will be made available from 9th April 2019 and can be downloaded from the official website of ASTU.
How to Apply for Assam CEE 2019
- Candidates will have to visit the official website for Assam CEE to find the application form.
- Candidate will be required to fill in various personal details such as name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, place of residence etc.
- Candidate will also have to choose an exam center of preference.
- Following this candidate will be required to upload scanned images of his/her photograph and signature in jpeg/jpg format, and the size should be less than 100 kb each.
- Candidate can now submit the application form before payment of the fee.
- There will be no correction facility available, hence it is advisable to check one’s details before submitting the application form.
- Lastly, the candidate has to pay the prescribed application fee, either through online mode or offline mode.
- Candidate can check the status of their application form by using their login credentials on the official website.
- Application Fee for Assam CEE 2019 is Rs 600/-.
- Application fee can be paid through online mode via net banking/debit card/ credit card.
- For offline mode of payment, the candidate can print the e-challan and pay in any branch of SBI bank through cash.
Find the detailed article here: Assam CEE 2019: Assam Combined Entrance Examination.
For any further queries related to Assam CEE 2019 application form, please comment below.