Assam CET that is the Assam Combined Entrance Exam is also known as Assam CET that is Assam Combined Entrance Test. It is conducted every year by the Assam Science and Technology University for the admission of students in Bachelor Degree courses related to Science.
It is conducted by the governing body of the state of Assam. It helps the students to get admission in several governments and private engineering institutions of Assam. The Assam CET 2019 is conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education of Assam.
Those aspirants looking forward to appearing in the Assam CET 2019 must read the full article.
We have mentioned all the details related to Assam CET 2019: Registration, Important Date, Syllabus and Result below.
Assam CET 2019 Important Dates
All the important dates related to Assam CET 2019 is mentioned below.
|Application Form Online Start||March 1st week 2019|
|Application Form Online Close||March 3rd week 2019|
|Submission of Fee payment receipt||April 1st week 2019|
|Admit Card Release Date||April 2nd week 2019|
|Commencement of Exam||April 4th week 2019|
|Result Announcement Date||May 2nd week 2019|
|Counselling Date||July 1st week 2019|
Assam CET 2019 Registration
- Candidates willing to apply for Assam CET 2019 exam must be ready to fill the form in the month of March 2019.
- The form releases in the month of March and by the end of the same month, registration closes.
- The form is available on the official website of Assam University i.e. www.astu.ac.in
- One has to fill the form online.
- This requires a scanned copy of your documents, photographs and signature.
- The size of the scanned Photo must be between 20 to 35 KB and the image should be in JPG format.
- The size of the signature must be between 15 to 30 KB and the image must be in JPG format.
- The size of other documents must not be less than 50KB and the documents must either be in JPG or PDF format.
- The form is available in 2 sets, viz. Set A and Set B.
- The candidate has to fill all the personal and educational details in Set A in order to appear in Assam CET 2019.
- In the set B, the candidate has to fill in the information in order to appear in the Counselling round that will be used only if you qualify for the Assam CET 2019.
- The form will be accepted only if the information filled is correct and the Registration fee is paid.
Assam CET 2019 Registration Fee
Ones the candidate is done with form filing; he or she must pay the registration fee.
The registration fee of Assam CET 2019 is mentioned below:
- The cost of the application fee is 650/- Rs. only.
- The candidates must pay the fee online.
- The fee can be paid through Credit Card, Debit Card, and Online Bank Transfer or Net Banking.
- If the candidate wishes to pay the fee online, he or she may fill the online application.
- After the deposit is done, the candidate will have to generate the cash deposit form at the end of the application procedure.
- Ones the form is generated, the candidate can make the cash payment of the fee at any branch of the State Bank of India.
- The fee ones paid will not be refunded at any cost.
Assam CET 2019 Syllabus
The Assam CET 2019 Syllabus is completely based on NCERT Syllabus of 11th and 12th.
The candidates who wish to appear for the exam must prepare themselves from the 11th and 12th standard.
The subjects to be prepared are Physics, Chemistry and Maths.
The details of the syllabus are given in the table below:
|Physics:||Law Of Motion|
Property of Bulk Matter
Oscillation and Waves
Unit of Measurement
Atom and Nuclei
Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current
States of Matter
Chemical bonding and Molecular Theory
Classification of elements and Periodicity in Properties
p,d and f Block elements
General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
|Maths:||Sets and Functions|
Relation and Sets
Statics and Probability
Vectors and 3D Geometry
Mathematical Reasoning and Statics
The Assam CET 2019 Exam will be conducted in the month of April (end) or May (1st week). The candidates are requested to prepare well and keep a check on the official website of the Assam University for more detailed and apt information.
Assam CET 2019 Result
- The result of the Assam CET 2019 will be released in the month of May 2019.
- The result will be published on the official website.
- There is no provision of sending any personal notification to any candidate.
- The candidate can check their result by entering their enrollment number and other required details.
- The qualified candidates will have to appear for the counselling session that is to be held in the month of June or July 2019.
Hope this article will be helpful for the aspirants. Do share your feedback.
Wish you all the very best for your future.