Not Announced | Official Website
ICFAI Tech School is one amongst the top Science and Technology based Institution.
It is a non-profit institution that provides a world-class education to the students.
The ITS or the ICFAI Tech School not only focuses on educating the students but also believes in enhancing their skills.
The ICFAI Tech School conducts an admission test every year.
This test is a national level admission test, called ATIT that is the Admission Test for ICFAI Tech.
This exam is also known as ITSAT that is the ICFAI Tech School Admission Test.
This test helps the students get admission in Undergraduate engineering courses in 7+states across India.
The aspirants looking forward to taking the ATIT 2019 Test must read the full article.
We have provided all the necessary information related to ATIT 2019: Registration, Exam Date, Eligibility, Syllabus, Result in this article. Read below and share your valuable feedback with us.
ATIT 2019 Notification
University has not released anything yet regarding ATIT 2019. The section will be updated once there is an official announcement.
ATIT 2019 Important Dates
The ATIT 2019 exam will be conducted both online as well as offline.
All the important dates related to ATIT 2019 are mentioned below.
|Application Form release date||October 2018|
|Last date of form filling||March 2019|
|ATIT 2019 Test Scheduling||February 2019|
|Admit Card Release||February 2019|
|Date of Exam Online||April 2019|
|Date of Exam Offline||April 2019|
|Result Announcement||May 2019|
|Interview Date||June 2019|
|Classes Start Dates||July 2019|
ATIT 2019 Registration Form
In this section, the candidates will find the details related to the procedure to apply for ATIT 2019:
The ATIT 2019 aspirants can fill their registration form online as well as offline. Below given are all the important information about the ATIT 2019 Registration form
ATIT 2019 Online Application
- The aspirant needs to visit the official website of ICFAI FST that is http://www.ifheindia.org/its/?
- Now click on the application form tab and fill up the application form.
- Attach all the necessary documents (scanned copy).
- Now recheck the details you have provided.
- After this click on the submit button.
- Now make the registration fee payment and you are done.
ATIT 2019 Offline Application
- The aspirants can download the ATIT 2019 application form from the website.
- Now get a print out of that form.
- Fill the form using black or blue ballpoint pen.
- Fill the form clearly in capital letters.
- Attach all the necessary documents to the application form. (Photostat copy)
- Attach a demand draft or bank challan receipt
- Post it to the admission authority of ICFAI ITSAT.
- ATIT 2019 Offline Application -2
- The candidate must visit the office of ICFAI ITSAT and buy the admission brochure.
- The admission form is printed on the page number 7 of the brochure.
- The aspirant can fill that form attach all the necessary documents and submit it in the admission office.
ATIT 2019 Registration Fee
- The registration fee for the ATIT 2019 aspirants is Rs. 500 for all.
- Mode of Payment: The fee can be paid via three modes.
- Those aspirants who are filling the form online must pay the fee online using ATM Card, Credit Card, Debit Card, or Net Banking.
- Those who are sending the application via post can pay the fee through Demand Draft or Bank Challan
- Those who are buying the form from the Admission office must pay the fee in cash.
ATIT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The aspirant who wishes to apply for the ATIT 2019 must check the eligibility criteria before applying:
The criteria are as follows:
- The aspirants must have cleared 12th from a recognised board.
- The minimum percentile of the aspirant must be 50%
- The subjects of 12th must be Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English.
- The minimum percentile must be 50% of the total.
- Those candidates who have qualified the IIT JEE 2019 can apply directly for the admission.
ATIT 2019 Syllabus
The details related to the ATIT 2019 syllabus has been provided in this section:
- The syllabus is similar to that you have already studied in 12th and 10th.
- Hence, it is very important to keep a sharp look and deep knowledge about the topics.
ATIT 2019 Exam Pattern
The ATIT 2019 Exam pattern is given below. One can check the pattern of the exam and prepare himself/herself for it.
|Mode of Exam||Online and Offline|
|Duration of Exam||2 hours|
|Type of Exam||MCQs|
|Subjects||Physics Chemistry Maths, English|
|Total no. Questions||20|
ATIT 2019 Result
The candidates will find all the important details related to the ATIT 2019 result in this section:
- The result will be published on the official website.
- The students can check their result on the website.
- The University mails the result to all the qualified candidates.
- The result declare is final and can’t be changed anyway.
ATIT 2019 FAQ’S
For any queries regarding ATIT 2019, please comment below.