AUEET 2018 is also known as Andhra University Engineering Entrance Test. AUEET 2018 is conducted by Andhra University. Candidates interested in engineering course can apply for the exam, selected students can get admission in its Visakhapatnam campus, the exam is conducted only through the offline mode in test centres located in Visakhapatnam, Kakinada and Vijayawada. In this section you will get all the updates regarding AUEET 2018, the information is regularly updated as the announcements are made by the university.
AUEET 2018 Important Exam Dates
|Commencement of Submission of online Applications||First Week of March 2018|
|Last date for submission of online Applications||3rd Week of April 2018|
|Last Date for submission of online Applications with late fee of Rs. 1500/-||Last Week of April 2018|
|Upload of complaints from the candidates regarding the online Applications||3rd to 4th Week of April 2018|
|Downloading AUEET 2017 Hall Tickets||Last Week of April 2018|
|Date of Publication of results||Second Week of May 2018|
AUEET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates applying for the various engineering programs offered by the Andhra University should have the following eligibility criteria:
AUEET 2018 Exam pattern
- Mode of Exam: The AUEET 2018 will be conducted in offline mode. Questions asked will be of objective type multiple choice questions (MCQs) based on the syllabus of Class 12th.
- Duration: The entrance exam will be 90 minutes long.
- Language: The language of question paper will be in English and Telugu.
- No of Questions: A total 90 questions will be asked of which 30 questions from Mathematics and Physics and Chemistry each.
- Total Marks: The weightage of question paper will be 100 marks of which 40 marks from Mathematics and Physics and Chemistry will have 30 marks each.
AUEET 2018 Syllabus
The syllabus given below of AUEET 2018 is prescribed by Andhra University, it contains three subjects – Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Vector Algebra
- Co-ordinate Geometry
- Introduction and Measurement
- Description of motion in one dimension
- Description of motion in two and three dimension
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy and Power
- Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body Rotation
- Mechanics of Solids and Fluids
- Heat and Thermodynamics
- Electro statistics
- Magnetic effect of current and magnetism
- Electromagnetic induction and alternating current
- Electromagnetic waves
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiations
- Atomic Nucleus
- Solids and Semi-Conductor Devices
- Principles of Communication
- Basic Concepts and Atomic Structure
- Bonding and Molecular Structure
- States of Matter
- Periodic Properties of Elements and Hydrogen
- S-Block Elements and Principle of Metallurgy
- P-Block Elements
- D-Block and F-Block Elements
- Chemical Equilibrium
- Redox Reactions and Electrochemistry
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- Coordination Compounds and organometallics
- Basic Principles, Purification and Characterization of organic compounds
- Organic Reaction Mechanism
- Organic compounds with functional groups containing halogens
- Organic compounds with functional groups containing oxygen
- Organic compounds with functional groups containing nitrogen
- Polymers and Biomolecules
- Environmental Chemistry and Chemistry in everyday life
AUEET 2018 Courses Offered
1.) 6 Year Integrated Dual Degree Programs
B.Tech + M.Tech (Computer Science and Software Engineering)
B.Tech + M.Tech (Computer Science and Net Working)
B.Tech + M.Tech (Electrical and Electronics Engineering)
B.Tech + M.Tech (Civil Engineering)
B.Tech + M.Tech (Mechanical Engineering)
B.Tech + M.Tech (Electronics and Communications Engineering)
B.Tech + M.Tech (Chemical Engineering)
B.Tech + M.Tech (Instrumentation Technology)
2.) Twinning Programmes
(i) B.E. Aircraft Engineering (The course is jointly offered by Andhra University and Perth College U.K)
(ii) B.E. Electro-Mechanical /Chemical/Electronics Engineering (The course is jointly offered by Andhra University and Group-T University of Belgium)
AUEET 2018 Application Form
The submission of application form will be done through online mode only from the university’s official website. Before applying the candidates must go through all the details in the prospectus of the university and prepare themselves for all the admission process.
AUEET 2018 Admit Card
The admit card for AUEET 2018 will be released by the University on their official website. The candidates who are eligible for the exam can download the admit card by logging into the University website www.andhrauniversity.edu.in/doa or www.audoa.in. Without admit card the candidates will not be allowed to sit in the exam.
AUEET 2018 Exam Centres
The AUEET 2018 will be conducted in 3 exam centres, Visakhapatnam, Kakinada and Vijayawada.
The candidate can choose the centre of their choice while filling the application form. The request to change the centre and subject opted by the candidate will not be considered.
Note: If the total number of registered candidates for the test is less than 100, the test will take place only at the Visakhapatnam centre.
The rank will be allotted on the basis of marks secured by the candidate in AUEET 2018. In case if there is a tie in marks secured by the two or more candidates then the order of merit will be decided on the basis of marks obtained in Part-A of the Test and if again there is a tie then the marks secured by the candidate in Part-B will be given priority. If again there is a tie then Part-C is given consideration and if nothing works then the date of birth of the candidate shall be taken into account, with the older candidate being considered.
Candidate can not request for a reevaluation of the answer sheet. Rank card shall be downloaded from the website : www.andhrauniversity.edu.in/doa & www.audoa.in