Baba Farid University BPT/BMLT/B.Sc Admission is conducted every year. An entrance exam is conducted for several courses like BPT, BMLT, B.Sc.
If you wish to apply for the Baba Farid University BPT/BMLT/B.Sc Admission read this article.
We have mentioned all the details below.
Scroll down to read the article.
Baba Farid University BPT/BMLT/B.Sc 2019 Important Dates
|Admission Opening date for online registration||1st week of August 2018|
|Admission Closing date for online registration||1st week of September 2018|
|Admission Admit card release date||2nd week of September 2018|
|Admission Last date for submission of registration fees||3rd week of September 2018|
|Admission Date of exam||1st week of October 2018|
|Admission Result declaration||3rd week of October 2018|
|Admission Commencement of counselling||4th week of October 2018|
Baba Farid University BPT/BMLT/B.Sc 2019 Registration
Registration forms of Baba Farid University BPT/BMLT/B.Sc Admission will be available on the official website.
Registration will start from the month of August.
Interested candidates are required to follow the steps given below for the registration process:-
- For the registration process, the candidates are required to access the official website of the university.
- You may also click on the link alongside http://bfuhs.ac.in
- Now click on the link give below Apply Online.
- Enter the required details.
- In the next step, the candidates are required to upload the documents such as:
- Scanned image of passport size photograph,
- Matriculation certificate
- Pass certificate of 10th
- SSC certificates
- Pass certificate of 12th.
- Caste certificate if required
- Identity proof
- Re-check your application form and then click on the submit button.
- Thereafter, pay the registration fee.
Baba Farid University BPT/BMLT/B.Sc 2019 Registration Fee
|Application fees for the candidates belonging from general category||Rs. 5000/-|
|The application fee for candidate belonging from SC/ST category||Rs. 2500/-|
Mode of Payment
|Online mode via|
· Credit Card
· Debit Card
· Master Card
· Visa Card
· Net banking
* Candidates are advised to keep the printout of their application form with them for further references.
Baba Farid University BPT/BMLT/B.Sc 2019 Syllabus and Exam Pattern
The Baba Farid University BPT/BMLT/B.Sc Admission syllabus for different subjects is different.
Find the marks distribution of B.Sc Nursing below:
|Topics||Number of Questions|
|Anatomy of Basic Science||6|
|Physiology and Biochemistry||10|
|Medical-Surgical Nursing including Pharmacology and Pathology||44|
|Community health nursing||20|
|Obstetrics and Gynaecology nursing||14|
|Child health nursing||16|
|Duration of the exam||2 hours 30 minutes that is 150 minutes|
|Total number of questions||200|
|Types of questions||Multiple Choice Questions|
|The language of the exam||English|
01 Mark will be deducted
Baba Farid University BPT/BMLT/B.Sc 2019 Result
- Baba Farid University declares its result in the month of October.
- After the declaration of results, the students are called for the counselling process on the basis of marks secured by them.
- The counselling process is done through online mode.
Baba Farid University BPT/BMLT/B.Sc 2019 Counselling
The counselling is done strictly on the basis of the following:
- Marks secured by are students in their class 12th examination
- The number of seats available in the university
- Marks attained by the candidates in the entrance exam
- Candidates are required to pay counselling fees to attend the counselling session conducted by the university.
- The candidates are required to present themselves along with the necessary documents after the completion of the counselling process.
- The necessary documents are:-
- Baba Farid University entrance exam score card.
- Admit card of Baba Farid University entrance exam.
- Mark sheet of Class 10th and 12th.
- Caste or character certificate.
- Medical documents mentioned in the Baba Farid University application form.
- Black and white passport size photograph.
- Degree certificates.
- The candidates who are unable to attend the counselling will not get another chance.
- The candidates who fail to submit their documents will be disqualified.
- So, the candidates must be ready with hardcopy as well as the scanned copy of all the documents before the counselling session begins.