Through this exam, applicants can access engineering, pharmacy and agricultural courses in the institutions of Bihar.
BCECE is held in two stages, that is, stage 1 and stage 2. It is compulsory for the candidate to appear at the first stage, and then proceed to stage 2.
The candidate must clear both stages in order to gain entry to the above-mentioned courses. Here we update all the details of the BCECE 2019.
The candidates can check here the details of the application form, the timing of the examination, eligibility, the examination template, the program, etc.
BCECE 2019 Important Exam Dates
Candidates can check here the preliminary exam dates listed below:
- The online application is available from the 1st week of February 2019
- The latest date for filing an online application Last week of February 2019
- The last date the duty was paid through Chalan 1st week of March 2019
- The last date the commission was submitted 1st week of March 2019
through a clean bank/credit card/debit card
- Date of availability of the confirmation card for 1st week of April 2019
- The beginning of the exam – The first stage of the 3rd week of April 2019
- The second stage of the 3rd week of May 2019
- The result of phase 1 Last week of April 2019
- Recognize the availability of the map for phase 2 1st week of May 2019
- The result of the 2nd stage of the 3rd week of June 2019
BCECE 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants can pass the following admissibility criteria before applying for an exam:
Nationality: The candidate must have an Indian nationality.
Domicile Requirement: the candidate must have Bihar’s domicile.
Parents of the candidate must be Bihar’s permanent residence.
Age Criteria: for candidates of agriculture, the candidate must be of 17-year-old age until December 31, 2019. For engineering and pharmaceutical courses there are no age restrictions.
Qualification: Detailed information about the qualification in the field of engineering and pharmacy is given below
Qualification Examination: candidates eligible to participate must qualify Intermediate or equivalent from a recognized council.
Subjects: The qualification examination must pass with the necessary subjects such as Physics and Mathematics. Optional subjects that are also needed are chemistry, biotechnology, biology and a technical professional subject.
Minimum Marks: the candidate must have a minimum of 45% marks for general and 40% for the reserved categories.
Qualification Exam: the minimum qualification is 10 + 2 or the equivalent that appears on the exam.
Subjects: compulsory subjects that are required at the previous academic exam – physics and chemistry. In addition, the candidate must have one additional subject, from, Mathematics, Biology or technical vocational subject.
Minimum Marks: The candidate must receive 45% (general candidates) marks in the qualification exam and 40%(candidates for SC / ST).
Appearing Candidates: Final year candidates can also apply in one condition that they should have passed the qualifying exam at the time of counselling.
BCECE 2019 Exam Pattern
Stages: It will be conducted in two stages.
Type of Questions: The questions will be Objective Type.
Language: The exam will be published in English and Hindi.
Exam Duration: The duration of stage 1 is 2 hours and 15 minutes and 1 hour 30 minutes for stage 2.
Scheme of Marking: for each correct answer 4 marks will be awarded.
Negative Marking: 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong option.
Pattern For Stage 1:
|Subjects||Number of Question|
Pattern For Stage 2:
|Subject||Maximum Marks||Duration of Exam|
|Physics||400||1 hour and 30 minutes|
|Chemistry||400||1 hour and 30 minutes|
|Mathematics||400||1 hour and 30 minutes|
|Biology||400||1 hour and 30 minutes|
BCECE 2019 Application Form
Interested candidates can fill the application for participation in BCECE 2019 from the official BCECEB website.
Applicants can fill in the application form only in online mode.
The application form will start from the first week of February 2019.
The last date for filing an online application will be the last week of February 2019.
It is required to send a printed copy of the completed application form to the office of the board.
Candidates must first fill out Part A. After paying for part A’s application form to the office of the board.
Candidates must first fill out Part A. After paying for part A’s application, candidates can fill part B.
⦁ The application fee can be paid through a bank/credit card/debit card.
⦁ The fee can also be presented through the bank “Chalan” in any branch of the SBI.
⦁ Candidates applying for the PCM / PCB group and belonging to the General, BC and OBC Categories must apply Rs. 660 /-
⦁ For ST / SC candidates this will be Rs. 330 /-.
⦁ Candidates applying for all four courses, that is, PCMB, must pay Rs. 730/- (For candidates SC / ST – 365 rupees /-).
BCECE 2019 Syllabus
Physical world and measurement, kinematics, Work, energy and power, Motion of System of Particles and Rigid body, Gravitation, Laws of Motion, Properties of Bulk Matter, Heat and Thermodynamics, Oscillations and waves, Current Electricity, Magnetic effects of current & Magnetism, Electromagnetic induction and Alternating Currents, Behaviour of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory, Electromagnetic Waves, Optics, Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation, Electronic Devices, Communication Systems, Atoms and Nuclei.
Some basic concepts of Chemistry, Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties, Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure, States of Matter: Gases and Liquids, Structure of Atom, Thermodynamics, Equilibrium, Hydrogen, S-Block Elements (Alkali and Alkaline earth metals), General Introduction of P-Block Element, Redox Reactions, Some basis principles and techniques of Organic Chemistry, Classification of hydrocarbons, Environmental pollution, Electro-chemistry, chemical kinetics, Surface chemistry, General principles and processes of isolation of elements, solid state, solutions, p-block elements, dand f-block elements, haloalkanes and haloarenes, Aldehydes, Ketones and carboxylic acids, Organic compounds containing nitrogen, biomolecules, Polymers, alcohols, phenols and Ethers, Chemistry in every day life.
Sets and functions, Algebra, calculus(I), Mathematical reasoning, Statistics & Probability (I), Co-ordinate Geometry, Relations & Functions, Algebra (II), calculus(II), Vectors, Three-dimensional Geometry, Linear Programming, Probability.
Diversity in Living World, Structural organization in Animal and plants, Human Physiology, cell-structure & function, sexual reproduction, Genetic & evolution, Biotechnology and its applications, Ecology & Environment, Biology& human welfare.
BCECE 2019 Admit Card
- The BCECE 2019 admit card for Phase 1 and Phase 2 is announced by the Bihar Council.
- The admit card for phase 1 will be released in the first week of April 2019, and for the second stage, it will be released in the first week of May 2019.
- Candidates eligible to participate can access the admit card from the official website.
BCECE 2019 Result
- Candidates can check the result of BCECE 2019 online.
- The result of BCECE will be announced by the conducting body after the exam.
- The result will be announced in the last week of April 2019 for phase 1 and the third week of June 2019 for phase 2.
- The result will be available on our website.
- A separate list of merits will be prepared based on the evaluation of the candidate.
BCECE 2019 Counseling
- Based on the list of merits, invited candidates will be invited for an interview.
- Details of the date, venue and timing of counselling will be provided by this mail or on the website.
- Candidates will be given the opportunity to choose a course and an educational institution in accordance with their preferences.
- According to the availability of seats in the various colleges of Bihar, the place will be allocated to candidates.