Banaras University conducts a Pre Medical Test commonly known as the BHU PMT in order to shortlist individuals into its medical courses.
BHU commonly known as the Banaras Hindu University is one of India’s best university and was founded in the year 1916 via Pandit Madan Mohan Malavya with the cooperation of great personalities like Dr Annie Besant.
BHU is considered among the most famous universities in India in which every year many numbers of applicants got admission.
This university provides higher education in Medical field and provides lots of courses to the claimants.
Applicants who want to get a part in this exam they all need to submit their BHU PMT Exam Application Form soon.
Forgiving admission to the claimants in MBBS, BDS, BAMS and B.Pharm programs, it manages BHU medical entrance exam 2019 every year and after taking this exam, it gave admission to the eligible candidates.
BHU PMT 2019 Important Dates
|BHU PMT Exam Events||Important Dates|
|Application Form||Jan 1st week 2019|
|Submission||First week of May 2019|
|Admit Card||April 2019|
|BHU PMT||May 2019|
|BHU PMT Prelim screening||2nd week of May 2019|
|BHU PMT 2019 Result||June 2019|
|Counselling||Last week June 2019|
BHU PMT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
BHU PMT 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
- You need to have cleared 10+2 under CBSE or Intermediate science or an equivalent course or Board of Indian state with mandatory subjects like physics, chemistry, English, biology.
- You need to have completed 17 years of age during the time of admission.
- To be the individuals of Banaras Hindu University general and other special reserved individuals need to pass 10+2/ or related in physics, chemistry, biology and English with minimum 60% and SC/ST with 50%. Once if this process is done then you can go for further process.
BHU PMT 2019 Exam Pattern
The total time duration to complete this exam is 3 hours.
It would consist of a total of questions of 200 and each question carries 2 marks.
There are 50 questions from each from Physics, Chemistry and Botany and Zoology with 100 marks for each subject.
Deduction of 1 mark for each wrong answer will be there.
BHU PMT 2019 Application Form
You should complete the BHU PMT 2019 Application Form.
- Go to the official website and register yourself.
- Complete the form with all the valid details and verify twice to avoid mistakes.
- Pay the fees via a Demand Draft or cash
- Upload your signature and photo on the Website.
- Know your status via official site from time to time.
BHU PMT 2019 Syllabus
- This exam would be held in the English language. You must know the BHU PMT 2019 exam syllabus to get through this exam. The questions are related to intermediate subjects like Physics, Biology and Chemistry and Zoology. Prepare carefully.
You should know the things that the University conducts the exam at two stages PMT Screening and PMT Main. All those candidates who will qualify the first exam then they will be able to appear on the next exam. So the candidates have to pay the kind attention towards this that you have to submit the application forms before the last date. BHU PMT 2019.
BHU PMT 2019 Preparation Tips
The BHU PMT 2019 Preparation Tips are mentioned here.
• Go through all the details regarding the examination.
• Be mentally prepared for the exam.
• Solve the last year exam papers.
• Increase the level of speed.
• Maintain the confidence
• Prepare the best strategy to finish the exam on time.
As the admission to this deemed university will be granted only on the basis of the AIPMT scores, therefore, the candidates must have to be prepared for the examination completely.
BHU PMT 2019 Notification
Applicants who want to apply for this test they all have to submit their BHU MBBS 2019 Registration Form soon because the last date is coming near.
The BHU PMT 2019 Notification will be issued so as to inform the students regarding the important events of the admission procedure.
• The release of the application form: April 2019
• Ending of the registration process: May 2019
• Counselling will be held: July 2019
Cutoff for MBBS admission in BHU
A score of 60% in the screening test qualifies you for the main exam.
The exam cut off for main is subject to change depending upon the overall performance of the student.
A score of 70-80% can normally ensure you a seat in BHU.
Banaras Hindu University (BHU) Contact Address
Director, (PMT Cell)
Institute of Medical Sciences
Banaras Hindu University, (IMS-BHU)
Varanasi – 221005
Ph: 91-542-2367568, 230-7500, 230-9450,
email: [email protected]
Website URL: http://www.bhu.ac.in/