Interested students can apply for the exam, after selection the students can get admission to its campus in Chennai.
BSAUEEE 2019 will be conducted through online mode in various centres across the country.
Here you will be able to find the latest information about BSAUEEE 2019 Application, Exam Date, Pattern, Result etc.
BSAUEEE 2019 Important Exam Dates
Given below are the important exam dates for BSAUEEE 2019 (Tentative).
|Application process will commence from||Perhaps in January 2019|
|The last date for submission of application form||April 2019|
|Exam Date||Probably in April 2019|
|Declaration of result||May 2019|
|Counselling begins from||June 2019|
BSAUEEE 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility for B.Tech Programmes:
- The candidate has to clear the 10+2 examination with the compulsory subject being Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry.
- The candidate must have at least 60% marks in PCM class 10+2 exam.
- For Biotechnology and related programmes, 60 % of marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics / Biology or a valid JEE Main score.
- Students with a valid JEE Main score will also be considered eligible.
- Students appearing for 10+2 examination in March /April 2018 are also eligible to apply.
- The Candidates having the date of birth on or after 1st July 1996 are eligible to apply for BSAUEEE – 2019.
Eligibility for B.Arch Programmes:
- The admission to B.Arch. programme is based on the merit of the candidate in Qualifying Examination (10 +2) and the score obtained in NATA (National Aptitude Test in Architecture).
- Candidates are required to have a minimum score of 40% in NATA.
BSAUEEE 2019 Application Form
The application for the BSUEEE 2019 will be available in the universities official website http://www.bsauniv.ac.in/.
Candidate can fill the application form through online mode. Candidates are required to read the instruction carefully before filling the application form.
- Filling the Registration Form: Candidate needs to enter his/her name, Date of Birth, Academic Details, etc.
- Save and Submit the Form: After submitting the form, you will be provided with a BSAUEEE ID.
- Making Payment: Candidates can choose the mode of payment as per their convenience.
Candidates are required to pay a sum of Rs 750/- fro the application form. Candidates can choose different modes of payment, the University provides internet banking as well as payment through the Demand Draft.
BSAUEEE 2019 Exam Pattern
In this section, you will find all the information about the pattern of BSAUEEE 2019 Exam.
- Exam Mode: The exam mode will be computer-based, the exam will not be conducted in offline mode.
- Duration: The duration of exam will 2 hours (no break will be given in between 2 hours).
- Type of Question: Questions asked will be of objective type multiple choice questions (MCQs) based on the syllabus of Class 12th.
- Total Marks Awarded: The total marks awarded will be 100.
- Marking Scheme: Each of the correct answers will be awarded 1 marks.
- Negative Marking: For every wrong answer one mark will be deducted.
- Number of Question: A total of 100 questions will be asked.
|SUBJECTS||NO. OF QUESTIONS||NO. OF MARKS|
|Mathematics / Biology||50||50|
BSAUEEE 2019 Syllabus
The Syllabus for BITSAT 2019 will be comprised Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology, English Proficiency and Logical Reasoning. It will be strictly based on NCERT syllabus of class 11th and 12th.
Complex numbers, The fundamental theorem of algebra, Theory of Quadratic Equations, Arithmetic, geometric and harmonic progressions, Logarithms and their properties, Exponential series, Permutations and combinations, Binomial theorem, Pascal’s triangle, etc.
Units & Measurement, Kinematics, Newton’s Laws of Motion, Impulse and Momentum, Work and Energy, Rotational Motion, Gravitation, Mechanics of Solids and Fluids, etc.
States of Matter, Atomic Structure, Thermodynamics, Physical and Chemical Equilibria, Electrochemistry, Chemical Kinetics, Surface Chemistry, Hydrogen and s-block elements, etc.
Diversity in Living World, Cell – The Unit of Life; Structure and Function, Genetics and Evolution, Structure and Function – Plants, Structure and Function – Animals, Reproduction, Growth and Movement in Plants, etc.
Preparation Strategy for BSAUEEE 2019
Given below are the preparation tips for BSAUEEE 2019 that you might like:
- Make a proper timetable for the preparation of the exam.
- Note down all the important topics that might get asked.
- Clear you basic concepts from class 11 and class 12.
- Practice previous year papers as much as you can, it will give you a basic idea on how to prepare.
- Clear your doubt with your coaching tutors and school teachers.
- Make sure you have all the important study materials and books that are required for the preparation.
- Do not take the stress and keep yourself healthy.
BSAUEEE 2019 Admit Card
The university will issue the admit card once the slot booking process has completed, the candidates then can download the admit card by logging into the universities official website.
The admit card will contain all the important details like venue, date and time of the examination.
Candidates are required to carry the admit card with them while appearing for the exam, failing to do so might result in expulsion from the exam.
BSAUEEE 2019 Result
The result for BSAUEEE 2019 will be released by the B.S Abdur Rahman University on their official website.
As soon as the result is announced the student will be able to find a link on this page.
The candidates can check their result by submitting their name or Date of Birth and Registration Number.
BSAUEEE 2019 Selection Procedure
|Candidates with valid JEE Main marks will get direct admission.||Candidates will be admitted through counselling based on the score in NATA.|
|For NRI Candidates admission will be on the basis of the merit in the qualifying exam since they are exempted from BSAUEEE.|
|Only the candidates with merit score in BSAUEE 2019 and qualifying exam will be issued call letters for counselling.|
BSAUEEE 2019 Offered B.Tech Programs
Following the are programs offered by the university through BSAUEEE 2019, candidates successfully qualifying the entrance exam can choose any of the program given below:
|Category I||Category II||Category III|
|Civil Engineering||Electrical & Electronics Engineering||Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering|
|Mechanical Engineering||Information Technology Engineering||Polymer Engineering|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering||Aeronautical Engineering|
|Computer Science & Engineering||Automobile Engineering|
BSAUEEE 2019 Counseling
All the qualifying students will be shortlisted for counselling based on the merit marks in BSAUEEE 2019. Call letter will be issued to all the student who will be eligible for the BSAUEEE 2019 counselling, the student can download the call letter online by entering their registration number and date of birth in university official website.
Students are required to carry all the important documents with them while attending the counselling process.