Not Announced | Official Website
The Common Entrance Exam conducted by the Association of Minority Professional Academic Institutes is known as CEE AMPAI.
The CEE AMPAI Masters exam is conducted for the admission of students in the Post Graduation Programme offered by the institution.
The AMPAI gives reservation to the Sikh minorities of West Bengal and other parts of India.
The institution is located in West Bengal.
In this article, you will find all the important details regarding CEE AMPAI Masters 2019: Application Form, Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Result.
CEE AMPAI Masters 2019 Notification
University has not released anything yet regarding CEE AMPAI Masters 2019. The section will be updated once there is an official announcement.
CEE AMPAI Masters 2019 Courses Offered
The courses offered by the AMPAI for post-graduation are:
- MBA 2 year’s programme
- MCA 3 year’s programme
- MTECH 2 year’s programme
- MPHARM 2 year’s programme
- All the courses offered by the institution are full-time course.
- The Institution Operating under AMPAI:
- JIS College of Engineering, Kalyani
- Narula Institute of Technology, Agarpara
- Guru Nanak Institute of Technology, Sodepur
- Doctor Sudhir Chandra Sur Degree Engineering College, Dumdum
- Guru Nanak Institute of Pharmaceutical Science and Technology, Sodepur
CEE AMPAI Masters 2019 Important Dates
In this sectio, we discuss the important examination dates for CEE AMPAI Masters 2019:
|CEE AMPAI Masters 2019 Notification of Admission Release Date||1st week of February 2019|
|CEE AMPAI Masters 2019 Application Submission Procedure begin Online||2nd week of February 2019|
|CEE AMPAI Masters 2019 Application Submission Procedure begin Offline||2nd week of February 2019|
|Last date to submit CEE AMPAI Masters 2019 online application||1st week of May 2019|
|Last date to submit CEE AMPAI Masters 2019 offline application||4th week of April 2019|
|CEE AMPAI Masters 2019 Admit Card Release||2nd week of May 2019|
|Commencement of CEE AMPAI Masters 2019 Exam||3rd week of May 2019|
|CEE AMPAI Masters 2019 Result announcement date||4th week of May 2019|
|CEE AMPAI Masters 2019 Commencement of counselling session||1st week of August 2019|
CEE AMPAI Masters 2019 Application Form
The details regarding the procedure to apply for CEE AMPAI Masters has been provided here:
- The CEE AMPAI Masters 2019 Application can be done both online and offline.
The aspirants who are looking forward to appearing in the CEE AMPAI Masters 2019 can follow the given below procedure to fill up the form:
CEE AMPAI Masters 2019 Online Application
- Browse for the www.ampai.in website
Register yourself on the site.
- Provide valid email address and phone number while registering
- As you’ll click on “register” you’ll be sent a login ID and password on your email
- Login to the website using that password and ID
- Now you can find the CEE AMPAI Masters 2019 Application form.
- Fill in the form by entering all the necessary details
- Attach the scanned copy of all the necessary documents
- Check and recheck before submitting
- Click on submit
- Now pay the Application fee online
CEE AMPAI Masters 2019 Online Application Fee
- The CEE AMPAI Masters 2019 online Application fee is Rs. 200/-
- This fee has to be paid online
- The mode of payment can be any of the following:
- Master Card
- Visa Card
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- Net Banking
CEE AMPAI Masters 2019 Offline Application
- The aspirant who wishes to apply offline can follow the given below procedure:
- Visit the official website of AMPAI i.e. www.ampai.in
- Now download the PDF of the application form available.
- Take a print out copy of the downloaded form.
- Fill the application form.
- Use only black or blue ballpoint pen to fill up the form
- Attach Photostat copy of all the necessary documents to the form
- Now attach a DD of the Application fee and then post the form
CEE AMPAI Masters 2019 Offline Application Fee
- CEE AMPAI Masters 2019 Offline Application fee is Rs. 200/-
- The fee has to be paid through Demand Draft DD
- The DD must be drawn in favour of Association of Minority Professional Academic Institutes, AMPAI, Kolkata, West Bengal; Payable at any bank of Kolkata, West Bengal.
CEE AMPAI Masters 2019 Syllabus
Here, we provide all the details related to the CEE AMPAI Masters 2019 syllabus:
2 dimension Coordinate Geometry
3 dimensions coordinate Geometry
|Physics||Measurement dimension and unit|
Oscillation and waves
Kinetic Theory of Gases
Motion and Friction
|Chemistry||Atoms and Molecules|
Radioactivity and electrochemistry
The periodic table and chemical families
Chemical bonding and molecular structure
Solid, liquid and gases
Chemical energetic and chemical dynamics
Physical chemistry of the solution
Ionic and redox equilibria
Non-metallic element and their compound
Chemistry of Metals
|Biology||Science of life|
Morphological variation and structural organisation
Chemical constituents of living cell
Ultrastructure and function of cellular components
|Physiology and Biochemistry||Plants, Animals and Humans|
Taxonomy, systematic and Biodiversity
Ecology and Environment
Biodiversity and Conservation
Microbes and Human welfare
Health and diseases
Biotechnology and Application
CEE AMPAI Masters 2019 Result
Those aspirants who have appeared in the CEE AMPAI Masters 2019 exam can check their result online.
- The CEE AMPAI Masters 2019 Result will be released in the month of May 2019.
- The result will be uploaded on the official website of AMPAI.
- The result can be checked by entering the roll number.
- The result consists of the rank card/ scorecard of the aspirants.
CEE AMPAI Masters FAQ’S
For any queries regarding CEE AMPAI Masters 2019, please comment below.