Kerala Law Entrance Examination is conducted by the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, Thiruvananthapuram.
This examination is for both graduation and post graduation for students seeking admission in an integrated programme of CEE Kerala LLB 3 Year/ CEE Kerala LLB 5 Year and LLM programmes also.
CEE Kerala three Year LL.B Entrance Exam is conducted by the Office of the Entrance Examination Commissioner.
Admission to this highly recognized and honoured University is done only by an Entrance Examination.
Seats are allotted to the students only on the merit basis and marks scored in the entrance examination.
Admission Forms of CEE Kerala will be released on the 2nd week of June 2019 like every year.
Information regarding important dates, exam pattern, syllabus, admit card, result, application form, etc. are mentioned below in this article.
Candidates are requested to check the details wisely.
CEE Kerala 5-Year 2019 Exam Dates
Important dates regarding the application form admit card, exam date, result, etc. are mentioned below in the table:
|Availability of online application form||2nd week of June 2019|
|Last date to submit the application form||4th week of June 2019|
|Admit Card issue date||4th week of June 2019|
|Entrance examination date||1st week of July 2019|
|Answer keys published||1st week of July 2019|
|Result Announcement||3rd week of July 2019|
CEE Kerala LLB 5-Year 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should be an Indian from his/her nationality.
Candidates must have crossed the age of 17 years.
Candidates must have completed their class 12 from any stream or any board.
Candidates must obtain 45% of marks in order to qualify the examination, this is the criteria for the general category. For the SC/ST, these criteria become 40%.
CEE Kerala LLB 5-Year 2019 Exam Pattern
|General English||65 Ques|
|General Knowledge||65 Ques|
|Aptitude for Legal Studies||70 Ques|
This test is to be held on 1st week of July 2019.
There will be 200 questions of maximum marks 600.
Duration of the exam is 3 hours.
3 marks are awarded for each correct answer and 1 mark will be deducted as negative marking for every wrong response.
CEE Kerala LLB 5-Year 2019 Application Form
Application forms will be available from 2nd week of June 2019.
Application forms will only be available in online mode only.
Firstly, candidates need to register online by entering their personal information such as name, mobile number, gender, etc.
Then, upload your photograph and scanned signature.
After the above two steps candidates can submit the application form.
|General and SEBC candidates||Rs 600|
|SC/ ST candidates||Rs 300|
CEE Kerala LLB 5-Year 2019 Syllabus
Topics which must be prepared by the candidates are mentioned below. Candidates are requested to check these topics given and learn them:
- Reading Comprehension
- Word Usage
- Inference-based questions
- Foreign Words/Phrase
- Para Jumbles
Aptitude for Legal Studies
- Law of Torts
- Vicarious Liability
- Strict Liability
- Law of Crimes
- Contracts and Constitutional Law
- International Law
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Legal Awareness covering Constitutional Law and Polity
- International events
- UN bodies
- Major developments in the areas of sports, geopolitics and important environmental agreements
- Current affairs
- Eminent personalities
- Awards and honours
CEE Kerala LLB 5-Year 2019 Admit Card
- CEE Kerala LLB 5-Year Admit card will be released in the 4th week of June 2019.
- Admit is compulsory to carry in the examination hall.
- Candidates must preserve the admit card till the end of the admission process.
- It would be available online on the official website of CEE Kerala 2019.
CEE Kerala LLB 5-year 2019 Result
- Results will be available online on the official website of CEE KERALA.
- Results will be declared on the 3rd week of July 2019.
- Seats will be allotted on the merit basis.
CEE Kerala LLB 5 Year 2019 Counseling
- The counselling for various courses will be held in the 4th week of July 2019.\
- The counselling will be conducted via offline mode.
- Candidates should ensure they submit only the correct information at the time of CEE Kerala Counseling process as it will be used for their seat verification.
- After the successful tests and verification, the candidate can appear for the admission in the CEE Kerala.
Personal interview of the selected candidates will be done at this address:
CEE Kerala Address:
The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations
Fifth Floor, Housing Board Buildings
Santhi Nagar, Thiruvananthapuram-695 001.
Phone : 0471- 2332120, 2338487.
E-mail: [email protected]