Kerala Law Entrance Examination is conducted by the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, Thiruvananthapuram.
This examination is for both graduation and post graduation for students seeking admission in an integrated programme of LLB 3 year/ 5 year and LLM programmes also.
The admission to the various courses 2-year L.L.M course is based on the rank of the candidate in the entrance examination.
Admission to this highly recognized and honoured University is done only by an Entrance Examination.
Seats are allotted to the students only on the merit basis and marks scored in the entrance examination.
Admission Forms of CEE Kerala will be released on the 3rd week of July 2019 like every year.
Information regarding important dates, exam pattern, syllabus, admit card, result, application form, etc. are mentioned below in this article. Candidates are requested to check the details wisely.
CEE Kerala LLM 2019 Exam Dates
Important dates regarding the application form admit card, exam date, result, etc. are mentioned below in the table:
|Online Applications from||January 2019|
|Last date for submitting Online Applications||January 2019|
|Last date for receipt of application at CEE office||January 2019|
|Download of Admit Card||February 2019|
|Exam date||February 2019|
CEE Kerala LLM 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should be an Indian of Kerala origin from his/her nationality.
There is no upper age limit for the CEE Kerala LLM course.
Candidates should have completed their LLB 5 year/3 year with minimum 50% marks required the eligibility to appear in the exam.
Candidates studying in the last year of their LLB are also applicable for the examination.
CEE Kerala LLM Entrance Test 2019 Pattern
|KLEE 2019 Exam Pattern for LLM Course|
|Question Papers||Subject||No. of Questions|
|Paper 1||Jurisprudence||25 Ques|
|Constitutional Law||25 Ques|
|Law of Crimes||25 Ques|
|Law of Contracts||25 Ques|
|Total Number of Questions||100 Ques|
|Paper 2||Public International Law||20 Ques|
|Administrative Law||20 Ques|
|Law of Property||20 Ques|
|Company Law||20 Ques|
|Interpretation of statutes||10 Ques|
|Law of Torts||10 Ques|
|Total Number of Questions||100 Ques|
There will be two papers which are held 100 marks each.
Total marks here becomes 600 marks.
Duration of the exam is 90 minutes each for the paper.
3 marks are awarded for each correct answer and 1 mark will be deducted as negative marking for every wrong response.
CEE Kerala LLM Entrance Test 2019 Application Form
Application forms will be available from January 2019.
Application forms will only be available in online mode only.
Firstly, candidates need to register online by entering their personal information such as name, mobile number, gender, etc.
Then, upload your photograph and scanned signature.
After the above two steps candidates can submit the application form.
|General and SEBC candidates||Rs 800|
|SC/ ST||Rs 400|
CEE Kerala LLM Entrance Test 2019 Syllabus
Topics which must be prepared by the candidates are mentioned below.
Candidates are requested to check these topics given and learn them:
- Administrative Law
- Law of Property
- Company Law
- Interpretation of statutes
- Law of Torts
- Constitutional Law
- Law of Crimes
- Law of Contracts
- Public International Law
CEE Kerala LLM 2019 Admit Card
- Admit card will be released in February 2019.
- Admit is compulsory to carry in the examination hall.
- Candidates must preserve the admit card till the end of the admission process.
- It would be available online on the official website of CEE Kerala 2019.
CEE Kerala LLM 2019 Results
- Results will be available online on the official website of CEE KERALA.
- Results will be declared soon after the examination is held.
- Seats will be allotted on the merit basis.
CEE Kerala LLM Counseling
- The counselling will be conducted via offline mode.
- Candidates should ensure they submit only the correct information at the time of CEE Kerala Counseling process as it will be used for their seat verification.
- After the successful tests and verification, the candidate can appear for the admission in the CEE Kerala.
- Personal interview of the selected candidates will be done at this address:
- The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, Vth Floor, Housing Board Buildings, Santhi Nagar, Thiruvananthapuram-695 001
Phone: 0471- 2332120, 2338487