Common Entrance Exam for Design (CEED) 2019 is conducted by IIT Bombay.
This is an entrance exam to analyze the aptitude for the design of the candidate involving visual perception ability, logical reasoning, creativity, communication, drawing skills, and problem-solving skills.
This exam provides the students to get placed in programmes like Master of Design, Ph.D. in Design.
The score of CEED is valid for a period of one year.
CEED 2019 Important Dates
Given below are the information about the important dates of CEED 2019, the final date to register for the examination is 10th November 2018, before registering candidate should check whether they are eligible to apply or not, if the applied candidate does not fulfil the eligibility criteria his registration will be rejected.
CEED 2019 provides you a chance to edit your application form to correct the mistakes that you have committed.
|Online registration starts on||October 2018|
|Last date to register||November 2018|
|Registration with late fee||December 2018|
|Last date to edit(in case of any mistakes)the admit card||January 2019|
|Date of Entrance Exam||January 2019|
|Answer key release date||January 2019|
|Last date to send comments about answer key||January 2019|
|Final answer key release date||February 2019|
|Declaration of result||March 2019|
CEED 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Following is the information related to Eligibility Criteria of CEED 2019
- Should possess a degree/diploma/post graduate degree from any recognized university
- Candidates appearing for the final examination can also apply
- Candidates who passed the GD arts diploma programme can also apply
- Candidate can apply any number of times
- There is no age limit
CEED 2019 Exam Pattern
In this section, you will find the Exam Pattern of CEED 2019
- Part A consist of 3 section
- Section 1: 5 questions
- Section 2: 10 questions
- Section 3: 35 question
In Part B candidate needs to write the answer on the answer sheet provided to them.
|Number of papers||2 parts|
|Exam Mode||Part A: Online mode (Computer Based)|
Part B: Paper Based Test.
|Duration of Exam||Part A: 1 hour|
Part B: 2 hours
|No. of questions||Part A: 50 questions|
|Marking scheme||2marks for each correct answer|
|Negative marking||0.6 marks are deducted in 1st and 2nd sections of Part A|
|Type of question||Part A: MCQ’s|
CEED 2019 Syllabus
- Students who are appearing for the examination should read the following:
Visualization and spatial ability, Environmental and Social awareness, Analytical and logical reasoning, Language and Creativity, Design Thinking and Problem Solving, Observation and Design Sensitivity.
Drawing, Creativity, Communication Skills, Analytical and problem-solving skills.
CEED 2019 Application Form
The candidates qualifying the eligibility criteria will be able to apply for the exam, in this section, the candidate will find all the details about CEED 2019 Application Form:
- Candidate should read the information carefully before applying
- Application form is available in online mode from 9th October 2018
- Should submit the application form through online mode from official website of CCED
- Candidate should fill all the relevant information that Is mentioned in the application form
- Along with the application form, candidate should attach the scanned copy of passport size photograph signature, category certificate and degree certificate as well
- Candidate should pay the application fee before applying
- Without paying the application fee, candidate will not be able to apply for the examination
- Candidate can pay the application fee by choosing net banking/credit/debit cards.
- It is advised to keep a photocopy of the application form for future reference till the admission process is over.
CEED 2019 Application Fee
- Should pay a non-refundable amount of INR 2200+GST for General Candidates
- INR 1100+GST for SC/ST/PwD and women candidates.
- Students who are applying late are required to pay a late fee of INR 500+GST
CEED 2019 Admit Card
- After the successful registration of entrance exam, CEED 2019 admit card will be released by the exam conducting body.
- Candidate will be able to see his/her admit card through online mode from the official website of CEED.
- The admit card contains all the basic information such as candidate roll no, category, gender, photograph, exam, time etc.
- candidate should show his/her admit card whenever the invigilator asks for it.
- Without admit card no one will be allowed to enter the examination hall.
- Candidate should preserve his/her admit card till the entire admission process gets completed
CEED 2019 Results
- After the examination, the exam conducting authority releases the results on its official website. Results will be declared in the 5th March 2019.
- Candidate can check the result on the official website.
- Counselling is strictly based on the performance of the candidate.
- On the basis of the performance of the candidate in Part B examination the Merit list will be prepared.
CEED 2019 Counselling
- There is no responsibility of IIT Bombay in conduction the process of counselling.
- Candidates can apply according to their CEED scores in institutions for admission.
- Respective institutions may select the candidates by conducting further tests.