Announced | Official Website
The Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) programme is a professional course which is offered by the US-based CFA Institute.
The programme aims to grant ‘CFA charter’ to investment and financial professionals to help them further their career goals.
A candidate who completes the programme is declared ‘CFA charterholder.’
There are over 1.2 lakh CFA members around the 35 countries. In India, the exam for CFA is conducted at four cities, New Delhi, Bangalore, Kolkata, and Mumbai.
The CFA Institute earlier was called the Association of Investment Management and Research, which holds a series of three exams, where the candidate will get four years to complete the course.
For the candidates, the programme offers an extensive range of financial aspects which includes, investment management, financial analysis, stocks, bonds, and derivatives.
In this article, we will provide the candidates all the updates for CFA Exam 2019: Application Form, Eligibility, Pattern, Dates, Syllabus.
CFA 2019 Important Exam Dates
Here you will find all the necessary details related to CFA Exam 2019; the official dates are released by the authority.
|June 2019 exam registration opens||Mid Aug 2018|
|first exam registration deadline||10 Oct 2018|
|First registration deadline to request disability accommodations||15 Oct 2018|
|Second exam registration deadline||13 Feb 2019|
|Second registration deadline to request disability accommodations||18 Feb 2019|
|Final exam registration deadline||13 Mar 2019|
|Final registration deadline to request disability accommodations||18 Mar 2019|
|Exam Day: Asia Pacific (Levels II & III); Americas and EMEA (all levels)||15 Jun 2019|
|Exam Day: Asia Pacific (Level I only)||16 Jun 2019|
|Religious alternate exam date (Americas and EMEA, all levels)||16 Jun 2019|
|Religious alternate exam date (Asia Pacific, all levels)||17 Jun 2019|
CFA 2019 Application Form
The candidates qualifying the eligibility criteria will be able to register for the exam.
In this section, the candidates will find all the details about the CFA 2019 Application Form:
- Create a login account with your email ID.
- Candidate needs to enter their name, email ID, password, and enter a security question.
- After you’ve created an account, you can log in and fill up the form.
- Enrollment fee payment can be made online with the help of a Credit card: American Express, Diner’s Club, Discover, JCB, MasterCard, UnionPay, or Visa
- Or offline through wire transfer, ACH, check money order, or postal order.
- Receipt of payment of the fees will be emailed to the candidates.
- The one-time programme enrollment fee is USD 450 which is roughly around Rs 30000 in Indian currency.
CFA 2019 Eligibility Criteria
In this section, you will find the eligibility criteria led down by the CFA, only the students that qualify the requirements will be able to apply for the exam. The candidate must possess an international travel passport.
- The candidate is required to be a graduate or be a final year bachelor’s degree student.
- The candidate should have at least four years of work experience.
CFA 2019 Exam Pattern
In this section, candidates will find the CFA 2019 exam pattern:
- The level I exam of CFA programme is a six-hour test, split into two, with 240 multiple choice questions to be solved.
- The candidate has to appear in both the session to clear the exam.
- The morning session is for 3 hours in which the candidate will have to solve 120 multiple choice questions.
- The afternoon session is of 3 hours in which the candidate will have to solve the remaining 120 multiple choice questions within the given stipulated period.
- Each question carries the same weightage, and there is no negative marking for wrong answers.
CFA 2019 Admit Card
Here, the details for CFA 2019 admit card has been mentioned:
- The admit cards for Level I, II, III exams for June 2019 session will be available one month before the exam.
- The exam conducting body will inform the candidates about their admit cards, in advance.
- The candidate can download their admit card by entering their CFA Institute ID number, the last four characters of your passport number, and their passport expiration date
- The candidates need to carry the admit card with them while appearing for the examination, failing to do so will result in expulsion from the exam.
- The admit card will contain all the essential details like candidate name, roll no, venue of the exam, date & time.
CFA 2019 Result
The candidates can find the details for CFA 2019 result here:
- Results of the CFA exam (all levels) of all the candidates will contain either come as ‘pass’ or ‘did not pass.’
- The result also includes the summary of their performance in each topic.
- Those who do not pass the exam as given a detailed overview of their performance.
- Candidates can download their results from the official CFA website.
- Level, I and Level II candidates, will be able to see their result within 60 days of the exam and for Level III candidates within 90 days.
- Detailed exam scores and responses to exam questions, however, are not shared with the candidates as CFA Institute officially owns them.
CFA 2019 FAQ’S
For any queries regarding CFA 2019, please comment below.