Not Announced | Official Website
CG BAMS is Chattisgarh Bachelor of Ayurveda Medicine and Surgery, conducted every year by Chhattisgarh Professional Examinations Board.
The aspirants who are interested in getting admission to the various courses in the state of Chhattisgarh can apply for the exam.
Once selected the candidates can get admission to BAMS/ BHMS/ BUMS/ BNYS medical courses.
In this article, you will get the updates for Chhattisgarh Professional Examinations Board 2019: Application Form, Eligibility, Pattern, Dates, Syllabus.
CG BAMS 2019 Overview
|Name of the exam||Chattisgarh Bachelor of Ayurveda Medicine and Surgery|
|In short||CG BAMS|
|Conducting Body||Chhattisgarh Professional Examinations Board|
CG BAMS 2019 Quick Links
|Admit Card||Exam Pattern||Cut off|
CG BAMS 2019 Important Exam Dates
Here you will find all the necessary details related to CG BAMS 2019; the university has released the official dates.
|Form Release Date||End of June 2019|
|Last date for form filling||3rd Week of July 2019|
|The last date to make the payment||3rd Week of July 2019|
|Admit card availability||End of July 2019|
|Exam Date 2019||1st Week of August 2019|
|Result Announcement||2nd Week of August 2019|
CG BAMS Exam 2019 Eligibility
In this section, you will find the eligibility criteria led down by the CG, only the students that qualify the requirements will be able to apply for the exam.
- The students who are resident of the Chhattisgarh state can apply for the exam.
- The Age limit for the exam is: candidates should be between 18 years to 30 years as on 1st January 2019.
- Students must have completed 12th class / 3-year degree or its equivalent exam from any recognized university.
- Candidate should have at least 55% marks.
- The final year students are also eligible for the exam.
CG BAMS 2019 Application Form
The candidates qualifying the eligibility criteria will be able to register for the exam, In this section, the candidates will find all the details about CG BAMS 2019 Application Form:
- The candidates will be able to apply for COMDEK 2019 through online mode only.
- The application forms will be available on CG official website.
- The candidates are required to fill all the essential details such as name and address of the candidate along with the educational qualifications.
- The candidates should also submit their scanned photo and signature in proper JPEG format.
CG BAMS 2019 Application Fee
- After the filling of application form, the candidates need to pay the fee for the application form which is Rs 200 for General category, Rs 150 for OBC category and Rs 100 for SC/ST.
- Candidates can pay the application fee using a debit card, credit card, net banking or bank Challan.
- And at last, take a print of application form for future requirement.
CG BAMS 2019 Exam Pattern
The details for exam pattern for CG BAMS 2019 has been mentioned below:
Exam Mode: Examination is offline mode via pen and paper-based and will be scheduled at the various exam center.
Duration of Exam: 3 Hours
Total No of Questions: 200 MCQ.
Mark for the Correct Answer: Candidate will get one mark for the correct answer.
Negative Marking: there is no negative marking.
The Total Number of Marks: The question paper will contain the 200 marks.
Subjects: The question will ask from the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
CG BAMS 2019 Admit card
The admit card details for CG BAMS 2019 has been stated below:
- The university will issue the admit card after one or two weeks before the date of the exam from the official website of Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board.
- Applicants must take a print of their to admit card and must bring it at the exam center on the day of the exam.
- During the exam day, candidates should carry the admit card with them, or else they might be expelled from the exam.
- The hall ticket will contain all the essential details like candidate name, roll no, venue of the exam, date & time.
CG BAMS Result 2019
The result details for CG BAMS 2019, has been provided below:
- After the successful commencement of the exam, the university will publish the result on their official website.
- The students will be able to download the admit card from the university website by entering their application number & date of birth.
CG BAMS 2019 Counselling
Here, we will discuss the details regarding CG BAMS 2019 counselling:
- Those who have passed in the CG BAMS Entrance exam they are eligible for counseling procedure.
- Then the shortlisted candidates will be called for the counseling procedure at CG campuses.
- The candidates must have to appear in the counseling round for the seat allotment.
- The conducting authority will reach the candidates through SMS or Email.
- The candidates are required to bring all the essential documents with them.
CG BAMS 2019 FAQ’S
For any queries regarding CG BAMS 2019, please comment below.