The Chhattisgarh Professional Examinations Board will be the exam conducting body of CG BAMS 2019, which is conducted every year by Chhattisgarh Professional Examinations Board for admission to the various courses in the state of Chhattisgarh. CG BAMS Exam 2019 will determine admission to BAMS/ BHMS/ BUMS/ BNYS medical courses.
The candidates that want to get admission in BAMS/ BHMS/ BUMS/ BNYS medical courses can apply for the exam. In this section, you will get the updates for Chhattisgarh Professional Examinations Board 2019: Application Form, Eligibility, Pattern, Dates, Syllabus.
CG BAMS 2019 Exam Dates
Here you will find all the important details related to CG BAMS 2019, the official dates have been released by the university.
|Form release date||End of June 2019|
|Last date for form filling||3rd Week of July 2019|
|The last date to make the payment||3rd Week of July 2019|
|Admit card availability||End of July 2019|
|Exam Date 2019||1st Week of August 2019|
|Result Announcement||2nd Week of August 2019|
CG BAMS Exam 2019 Eligibility
In this section, you will find the eligibility criteria led down by the CG, only the students that qualify the criteria will be able to apply for the exam.
- Candidates who are belonging to the Chhattisgarh state they can apply for the exam.
- Age of candidates should be between 18 years to 30 years as on 1st January 2019.
- Candidates should process the 12th class / 3-year degree or its equivalent exam from any recognized university.
- Candidate must have secured at least 55% marks. Candidates who are appearing in the final year they are also eligible for the exam.
CG BAMS 2019 Exam Pattern
Exam Mode: Examination is offline mode via pen and paper-based and will be scheduled at the various exam centre.
Duration of Exam: 3Hrs
Total No of Questions: 200 MCQ.
Mark for the Correct Answer: Candidate will get 1 mark for the correct answer.
Negative Marking: there is no negative marking.
The Total Number of Marks: The question paper will contain the 200 marks.
Subjects: The question will ask from the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
CG BAMS 2019 Application Form: How to apply
The candidates qualifying the eligibility criteria will be able to register for the exam, In this section, the candidates will find all the details about CG BAMS 2019 Application Form:
- The candidates will be able to apply for COMDEK 2019 through online mode only.
- The application forms will be available on CG official website.
- The candidates are required to fill all the important details such as name and address of the candidate along with the educational qualifications.
- The candidates should also submit their scanned photo and signature in proper JPEG format. \
- Once the application form has been filled, the fee for application form has to be paid Rs 200 for General category, Rs 150 for OBC category and Rs 100 for SC/ST.
- Candidates can pay the application fee using a debit card, credit card, net banking or bank Challan.
- And at last, take a print of application form for future requirement.
CG BAMS 2019 Admit card
The university will issue the admit card after one or two weeks before the date of the exam from the official website of Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board. Applicants must take a print of their admit card and must bring it at exam centre on the day of the exam. The candidates need to carry the admit card with them while appearing for the examination, failing to do so will result in expulsion from the exam. The admit card will contain all the important details like candidate name, roll no, venue of the exam, date & time.
CG BAMS Result 2019
After the successful commencement of exam, the university will publish the result on their official website, the students will be able to download the admit card from university website by entering their application number & date of birth. After the result has been announced a list will be released for the candidates shortlisted for counselling.
CG BAMS 2019 Counselling
Those who have passed in the CG BAMS Entrance exam they are eligible for counselling procedure. Then the shortlisted candidates will be called for the counselling procedure at CG campuses. The candidates must have to appear in the counselling round for the seat allotment. The conducting authority will reach the candidates through SMS or Email. The candidates are required to bring all the important documents with them.