The CG M.Sc Nursing exam is conducted by the Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board. On qualifying, this exam one gets admission in M.Sc Nursing. The exam is conducted every year.
The CG M.Sc Nursing programme is a specialization course in Obstetrics and Gynaecology Nursing.
The candidate must qualify CG M.Sc Nursing in order to get admission to Postgraduate in Nursing. So, if you wish to appear for CG M.Sc Nursing, read this article.
We have mentioned all the important details in this article. These include CG M.Sc Nursing Application, Dates, Syllabus and Result. Scroll down to read.
CG M.Sc Nursing 2019 Important Dates
|Application Procedure Begins||4th week of Aril 2019|
|Application Procedure closes||2nd week of May 2019|
|Admit card release date||2nd week of June 2019|
|Result declaration date||4th week of June 2019|
|Counselling Date||1st week of July 2019|
CG M.Sc Nursing 2019 Application
- The CG M.Sc Nursing 2019 application form is available online.
- The offline application procedure is not available.
- The candidate can apply by browsing to the official website of CG M.Sc Nursing.
- You may also click on the link alongside to apply https://cgvyapam.cgstate.gov.in/slcm-web/vyapam/applicationform/27042018_1
- The candidate must fill in all the important details in the form.
- The details provided by the candidate must be complete and correct.
- In case the candidate is not eligible the form will not be accepted.
- The candidate first needs to register in order to apply.
- You must register with a valid email address and mobile number in order to register.
- Ones registered, use the same email and password to log in.
- Thereafter fill in your personal details, educational details and other details.
- Now, upload the scanned copy of all the documents.
- Upload your signature and passport size photograph
- Ones have done pay the application fee.
CG M.Sc Nursing 2019 Application Fee
|General Category||Rs. 200/-|
|SC and ST||Rs. 100/-|
The eligible candidates can apply in CG M.Sc Nursing 2019.
CG M.Sc Nursing 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate must be a Chhattisgarh resident.
- The candidate must have passed B.Sc Nursing
- He or she must have 10+2 passing certificate and High school certificate.
- All the certificates must be from a recognised board or institution.
- Chhattisgarh residential certificate
- Caste certificate if required (if required)
- 10th and 12th mark sheet
- 10th and 12th passing certificate
- B.Sc Nursing Mark sheet
- Physically Handicapped Certificate (if required)
CG M.Sc Nursing 2019 Syllabus
|· Health and wellness
· Nursing as a profession
· Hospital Admission and Discharge
· Health Assessment
· Care of Equipment and Linen
· Patient with fluid imbalance
|Anatomy and Physiology||· Skeletal system bone
· Muscular system
· Cardio-vascular system
· Excretory system
· Nervous system
· Reproductive system
· Endocrine system
|Microbiology||· Immunization schedule
· Sterilization and disinfection
· Bio-safety and waste management
· Classification of Micro-organism
· Source of Infection
|Nursing Management||· Introduction to management and administration in Nursing
· Definition, nature and Philosophy of management
· Indian Nursing Council
· Professional Advancement
· Professional ethics code of ethics
|Communication and Educational Technology||· Communication Process
· Interpersonal definition and types
· Education and communication for health
· Method and media for communicating health message
· Health education with individual
CG M.Sc Nursing 2019 Result
- The CG M.Sc Nursing 2019 result is released in the month of June.
- The result will be announced online.
- The candidate must know their roll number and other details to check their result.
- In order to check the results follow the procedure below:
- Browse for the official site of CG M.Sc Nursing 2019.
- You may also click on the link alongside https://cgvyapam.cgstate.gov.in/slcm-web/vyapam/applicationform/27042018_1
- Thereafter, enter your roll number and other details. Your result will appear.
- The cut off marks will also be announced along with the result.
- The qualified candidates must attend the counselling session.
- They must bring all their documents in the counselling session.
- The candidates are also suggested to keep a printout copy of the result.
- The candidate must carry the result printout to the counselling venue.