CG PAT (Chhattisgarh Pre Agriculture Test) is held by, Raipur. As to provide admission to students aspiring to pursue Agriculture and Horticulture courses of Indira Gandhi Agricultural University [previously was known as Indira Gandhi Krishi Vishwavidyalaya (IGKV)].
A large number of students desire to get admission in CG Vyapam for completing the Under Graduate Agriculture Course from the university.
Courses provided through this exam is as follows:
|BSc Agriculture||4 Years|
|BSc Horticulture||4 Years|
The exam is held in 3 different sections:
- Agriculture Section.
- Physics, Chemistry, Maths Section.
- Physics, Chemistry, Biology Section.
The students who have passed Class XII and is resident of Chhattisgarh state satisfies CG PAT 2019 eligibility criteria can apply for the course.
Students are asked questions about subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Botany, and Zoology.
To apply for CG Pre Agriculture Test (CGPAT) 2019, students have to visit the official website of CG Vyapam.
Applicants can apply from their official website. For admission, they need to qualify the exam and go through counselling process for admission.
In this article, you will find all the details regarding CG PAT 2019 – Chhattisgarh Pre Agriculture Test Application Form, Admission Details, Important Dates, Exam Pattern, Hall Ticket, Syllabus, Result, Counselling.
CG PAT 2019 Notification
University has not released anything yet regarding CG PAT 2019. The section will be updated once there is an official announcement.
CG PAT 2019 Exam Dates
Here, we will discuss CG PAT 2019 Important Exam Dates.
The Exam Dates are Tentative and will be updated once the official dates are announced.
|The application process for CG Pre Agriculture Test 2019 starts||April 2019|
|Application forms can be filled||April 2019|
|Applicants have to make payment through online or offline mode||April 2019|
|Admit card will be available||Before 1 or 2 weeks of examination|
|The examination will be conducted in||May 2019|
|Applicants can check their results from the official website||June 2019|
CG PAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
In this section, candidates will find all the details regarding CG PAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria.
Before commencement of online application process, it is required to take a look at eligibility criteria so as to be eligible for filling the form. Firstly, the minimum academic, residential and age limit for applicants to be able to appear for CG PAT 2019.
Eligibility criteria are provided below:
- Applicant must have India nationality.
- Applicant should have domicile certificate of Chhattisgarh
Age Limit required:
- Age limit for applicants to the unreserved category is below 25 years as on date of application filing.
- Applicants belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), Other Backward Class (OBC) and Persons with Disability (PWD) categories and female candidates, should be below 28 years of age.
Academic Qualifications required:
- Students those who have completed or those who are currently pursuing 12th or equivalent examination (HSC) from Chhattisgarh board or any recognized board inside India.
- Must have Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology/ Biotechnology as main subjects in HSC.
- General category students must have at least 50% marks, while SC/ST/OBC/PWD and female candidates need to have attained a minimum of 45% marks in 12th or equivalent examination inside India.
CG PAT 2019 Exam Pattern
In this section, students will find all the details regarding CG PAT 2019 Exam Pattern.
- 2 hours time will be provided to students for paper completion.
- Examination Paper will consist of 200 MCQs.
- There will be 3 divisions in the question paper, depending upon the group selected by the student.
- For Mathematics and Biology Groups, questions from PCM and PCB will be asked respectively
- Students need to answer all 60 questions each from Physics and Chemistry division, and 80 questions will be given in Mathematics/Biology.
- For Agriculture group, questions will be given from – Elements of Science Mathematics Useful for Agriculture, Crop Production and Horticulture and Elements of Animal Husbandry and Poultry Farming
- The examination will only be held in offline mode.
- CG PAT 2019 will be held in both English and Hindi languages (based on candidate selection)
- Students will have to mark only one out of four options provided for each question and mark the answer on OMR sheet
CG PAT 2019 Application Form
In this section, we will find all the details regarding CG PAT 2019 Application Form.
- Students have to apply for CG Pre Agriculture Test (CGPAT) 2019 only through online mode which will start in the month of April 2019.
- Applicants need to submit an application before the last date as after the last date applications will not be accepted
- At starting students need to register online.
- Students have to provide required information like name. parent’s name, date of birth, contact no., address and academic qualifications etc in the application process.
- Applicants have to pay fees through online mode via debit card, credit card, net banking etc or via offline mode with SBI Challan.
- They need to upload the scanned copy of documents asked and photograph, signature, and thumb impression.
- After submitting the application, candidates should keep a hard copy of a printed application for further references.
CG PAT 2019 Application Fee
The application fee is as follows:
CG PAT 2019 Syllabus
The syllabus for the CG PAT 2019 is provided below.
Students are advised to go through across syllabus and prepare accordingly. Syllabus for each section are given separately
- Dimensional Analysis, Kinematics.
- Solid & Liquid State.
- Waves And Oscillations.
- Work, Power, and Energy.
- Nuclear Chemistry.
- Kinetic Theory of Gases.
- Chemical Bonding.
- Structure Of Atom.
- Chemical & Ionic Equilibrium.
- Organic Chemistry.
- Inorganic Chemistry.
- Structural Organisation of Cell.
- Enzymes and Growth Hormones.
- Tissue and Tissue System.
- Development of Biology and Genetics.
- Taxonomic Evolution.
- Origin of Life.
- Smoking, alcoholism and drug addiction (Symptoms and Control).
- Mendel’s Law Of Inheritance.
- The Animal Kingdom.
- Differential Calculus.
- Integral Calculus.
- Differential Equations.
- Co-ordinate Geometry.
- Linear Programming.
CG PAT 2019 Admit Card
The details regarding the CG PAT 2019 admit card is provided below:
Admit card is a must for every candidate appearing for an entrance exam. None of the students will be allowed into examination centre without having a admit card.
Admit card can be downloaded from the official website of Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board as it will be released in May 2019.
How to download the admit card through :
- Visit the official website of the Examination Board – cgvyapam.choice.gov.in
- Then click on ‘Entrance Exam’ link under Admit Card section on right side panel.
- Then click the ‘Download Admit Card of Pre-Agricultural Test (PAT) 2019 Entrance Examination’ link
- Enter your Registration ID and Code which will be shown in Captcha
- Click on ‘Submit’ tab
- Admit Card will pop-up on the screen
- Take hard-copy of the admit card and carry to the examination centre.
- Details to be checked as mentioned on the admit card-
- Candidate name
- Group selected
- Examination centre address
- Examination name and timing
- Registration numbers.
CG PAT 2019 Result
This section contains all the details regarding CG PAT 2019 Result.
CG PAT 2019 Result will be announced by Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board in the month of July 2019. Students can check their result on the official website of examination board. Result in the form of scorecard and rank attained.
How to download the Scorecard or Rank card?
- Visit the official website of Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board – cgvyapam.choice.gov.in
- Click on ‘Entrance’ under Results tab
- Then click on ‘Pre-Agriculture Test 2019’ tab
- Afterwards, enter your Registration No. and click on ‘Submit’ link
- student’s scorecard will pop-up on the screen
- Students must take a printout of scorecard for future references
Scorecard will provide information about :
Marks Obtained (Aggregate and Section wise)
Ranking – Overall Rank, Category Rank, Female Rank, Female Category Rank, Ph. Rank, Ex. Rank, FF Rank, KR Rank
CG PAT 2019 Merit List
CG PAT 2019 Merit list will be prepared and published by Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board one week after the declaration of result on their website.
- Merit list will be prepared on the basis of performance of students of students.
- Once merit list is prepared counselling process will start.
- Students qualified for the exam will be eligible for attending counselling process.
- Candidates will have to carry following documents for verification when arriving for counselling at given venue and time:
- CG PAT 2018 Entrance Admit Card
- CG PAT 2018 Entrance Result
- 10th Mark sheet and Certificate
- 12th Mark sheet and Certificate
- Residence Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Category Certificate (SC/ST/OBC/PwD)
- CG PAT 2018 Counseling Letter
- Character Certificate
- Two passport size photographs
Counselling Table for CG PAT 2018
|The beginning of CG PAT 2018 Counselling||1st week of August 2018|
|CG PAT 1st Round Counselling||1st week of August 2018|
|Seat Allotment letter download for First Round||3rd week of August 2018|
|CG PAT 2nd Round Counselling||End week of August 2018|
|Reporting at college||1st week of September 2018|