Common Management Admission Test in short CMAT 2019 is a national level Entrance Examination which is conducted by All India Council for Technical Education.
Through this examination, candidates get an opportunity to get admission into Management Courses.
CMAT Score is accepted by All approved Institutions, colleges and Universities of AICTE.
This article provides you with all the information related to CMAT 2019 including exam dates, syllabus, admit card, application process etc.
CMAT 2019 Important Dates
Given below are the information provided according to the exam conducting authorities.
The final date to submit the application form will be 25th December 2018.
The examination will be conducted on 20th January 2019 and results will be declared on 25th February 2019.
Before applying candidate should check whether they are eligible to apply or not if the applied candidate does not fulfil the eligibility criteria his application will be rejected.
|The application form will be available from||October 2018|
|Last Date to Submit the Application form||December 2018|
|Payment of application fee last date||December 2018|
|Mock Test||October 2018|
|Admit card||January 2019|
|Date of examination||January 2019|
|Submission of Objection||January 2019|
|Declaration of answer key||After the examination|
|Declaration of results||February 2019|
|Merit list||February 2019|
CMAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Given below are the information on eligibility criteria that is put by the exam conducting authority.
Candidates should check the eligibility criteria before applying for the examination and should act according to the information given below.
- Should posses degree of Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university or college.
- Candidates who are in the final year can also apply but should submit the certificates before the admission.
- Only the candidates of India are eligible to apply for the examination.
CMAT 2019 Exam Pattern
In this section, you will find the Exam Pattern of CMAT 2019
|Exam Mode||Online mode (Computer Based)|
|Duration of Exam||180 minutes|
|Type of Question||Multiple Choice Questions|
|No. of Questions||100|
|Marking Scheme||4 marks for each correct response|
|Negative Marking||1 mark for each incorrect response|
|Subjects||No. of Questions|
|Quantitative techniques and data interpretation||25|
CMAT 2019 Syllabus
In this section, candidates will find the syllabus of CMAT 2019:
The Syllabus of CMAT 2019 is not fixed.
The exam evaluates candidates on the basis of Logical reasoning, general awareness, quantitative techniques and language comprehension.
There will be equal no of questions in every section of the exam.
CMAT 2019 Application Form
- The candidates who are eligible to apply can check the application process of CMAT 2019 in this section.
- Candidate should read the information carefully before applying.
- Application form is available in online mode from the official website.
- should submit the application form through online mode before the last date 25th December 2018.
- Candidate should fill all the relevant information that Is mentioned in the application form.
- Candidate should attach the photograph and signature to the application form.
- Candidate should pay the application fee before applying.
- Without paying the application fee, candidate’s application form cannot be submitted.
- Candidate can pay the application fee by choosing net banking/credit/debit cards or can pay through DD.
- Can also pay the application fee via challan before 27th December 2019.
- It is advised to keep a photocopy of the application form for future reference till the admission process is over.
CMAT 2019 Application Fee
- For general – Rs.1400.
- SC/ST/PD – Rs.700.
CMAT 2019 Admit Card
After the successful registration of entrance exam CMAT 2019 admit card will be declared.
Admit card can be downloaded from the official website as well as it is sent as a mail to the registered email id of the candidates
The admit card contains all the basic information such as candidate’s full name, photograph, signature, roll no, time, venue of the test and some other instructions etc.
Admit card is an important document that should be kept safely by the candidate.
Candidate should take the admit card along with valid identity proof to the examination hall.
CMAT 2019 Results
After the examination, the exam conducting authority releases the results in online mode.
Results will be declared on 15th February 2019 in its official website.
Candidate can check the result in online mode by providing some basic information.
Based on the performance of the candidate in the examination a merit list will be prepared.
Only the candidates who make it in the merit list will be called for counselling.
CMAT 2019 Counselling
The counselling process of CMAT 2019 starts will be held after the declaration of results and preparation of merit list.
On the basis of CMAT score candidates can appear in the counselling organized by different Universities and institutions.
Candidate should bring fee and all the relevant documents to the counselling process.
Admission of a candidate is based on the marks secured by the candidate in CMAT, the choice that the candidate made and the number of seats available.