Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha, Tirupati conduct annually CSAET 2019, Combined Shiksha Acharya Entrance Test for M.Ed.
To get admission in the three deemed Sanskrit universities, namely SLBS Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha (New Delhi), Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan (New Delhi), Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha (Tirupati) the exam is conducted through Combined Shiksha Acharya Entrance Test (CSAET) at specified centres in different parts of the country for the academic year 2019-19.
CSAET 2019 Important Dates
|Sr. No.||Events||Date (Tentative)|
|1||Application form||January 2019|
|2||Deadline to apply||March 2019|
|3||Deadline to pay the application fee||March 2019|
|4||Admit Cards availability||Apr 2019|
|5||Examination Date||May 2019|
|6||The announcement of Result||June 2019|
|7||Date of first counselling||June to July 2019|
|8||Date of second and third counselling||July 2019|
For more details visit website www.slbsrsv.ac.in. It is the official website.
CSAET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- The course is of 2 years.
- Those candidates who have passed Shastri/B.A./equivalent degree and/or Acharya / M.A.(Skt.) / equivalent degree, Shiksha Shastri/B.Ed. (With Sanskrit Teaching) from any recognized University are eligible for the exam.
- At least 50% marks in both theory and practical papers separately and 50% marks in the aggregate are required in Shiksha Shastri./B.Ed.(Skt.) Methodology.
- Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/ otherwise able categories candidates get 5% relaxation will be allowed in the minimum pass percentage required for admission. i.e. 45% in each section and 45% in aggregate.
- Admission to M.Ed. the course will be given on the basis of prescribed reservations by the Govt. of India and in order of merit list of the combined M.Ed. Entrance Test 2019.
- Minimum age limit to sit for the entrance test must be at least 22 years as on 01 Oct. 2019.
CSAET 2019 Exam Pattern
The combined test consist question paper in two parts.
Part A (objective type): M.M. 100
Part A will consist of four sections:
- Educational Psychology – 25
- Sanskrit Language Competency – 25
- The teaching of Sanskrit – 25
- General Knowledge related to Education & Teaching – 25
Multiple choice questions with for correct option. Out of those, only one will be the correct answer. Only one answer is correct and marking multiple answers may lead to reducing marks. All the questions will be in Sanskrit.
Part B (Subject Based Question): M.M. 50
- Outline of prose/poetry lesson plans – 10
- Linguistic components of Sanskrit – 10
- Preparing a balanced question paper on a given subject – 10
- Action research Project on a given topic – 20
The examination pattern will be as follows:
- No. of Paper: There will two parts in the examination.
- Medium: The question paper will be in Sanskrit medium.
- Duration: The exam will be of 2 hours.
- Required Marks: Candidates have to score 50 50 % marks in both papers separately.
- Condition: In case the candidate fails to score 50 % marks in question paper 1 then his / her question paper will not be considered.
- Shift: The exam will be conducted in 2 shifts. Morning evening shift may be allowed by the authority.
- Part – A will be multiple choice type question paper.
- Part – B will be subjective type question paper.
- Total marks: There will be 150 marks for the given question paper.
CSAET 2019 Application Form
Application form and admit card details are filled on the official website.
Online application fee 1200/- (Rupees One thousand two hundred only) must be paid through online only
But don’t forget to read the brochure and get the printout of the admit card and application form because this may help you in counselling procedure.
The application should be filled through online only. Please go to these websites:-
RSV ( RASHTRIYA SANSKRIT VIDYAPEETH ) conducts the exam of CSAET 2019 to fill approx 300 vacant seats for M.ED ( skt.) around the country.
- RSS New Delhi: No. of Campus 4 campus No. of seats- 200 seats
- RSV Tirupati: No. of seats- 50 seats
- SLBSRSV New Delhi: No. of seats- 50 seats
Shimla, Hamirpur (H.P), Chandigarh, New Delhi, Lucknow, Varanasi, Haridwar, Bengaluru, Thrissur, Jaipur, Kolkata, Muzaffarpur, Mumbai, Bhopal, Tirupati, Agartala, Puri, Cuttack, Bhubaneshwar, Jammu and Devprayag. (For details see website http:\\rsvidyapeetha.ac.in)
Documents Required For Admission:
- Self-attested Xerox of age proof.
- Self-attested Xerox of mark sheets/degrees
- Reservation certificates for eligible candidates
- Latest passport size photographs
- Medical fitness certificate issued by the registered medical practitioner.
- CSAET 2019 Admit Card.
CSAET 2019 Results
RSV will also upload merit list and cut–off on its portal. Also, check the details of B.Ed Admission Process in various universities.
Steps to check result:
- Go to the official portal of RSV.
- Enter details like roll no. etc.
- Download or take print of result.
RASHTRIYA SANSKRIT VIDYAPEETH will upload results of the qualified candidates on its official portal. Qualification of the candidates will be dependable on the cut – off list proposed by RSV.