Combined Shiksha Shastri Entrance Test 2018 Counselling will be conducted in all the three centres.
The qualified candidates need to appear in person for counselling and will be required to produce the below-mentioned documents for verification.
Documents Required for CSSET 2018 Counselling
- Permanent Residence of Tripura Certificate (PRTC)
- Admit Card CSSET 2018
- Mark Sheet of Class XII
- Attested copies of mark sheet of Class XII has to be submitted
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Qualifying exam degree/mark sheet
- Score card CSSET 2018
Candidates will be called for counselling and seat allotment on the basis of CSSET 2018 Merit List. No separate letters will be issued.
The cut off for CSSET 2018 is not fixed and may vary from previous years. It depends on the following factors:
- Seats available in the course for which admission is sought
- The difficulty level if the entrance exam
- The cutoff trends of previous years
- Perform in the entrance exam (if number of candidates do well in the exam, it will push the cutoff rank higher and vice versa)
The counselling is tentatively scheduled for the last week of June/first week of July 2018. Candidates will have to check the website for counselling schedule.
Aspirants who will cross the cut off marks will be listed in Combined Shiksha Shastri Entrance Test 2018 Merit List.
The Merit List will be prepared based on the marks scored in accordance with their ranks.
Highest scorer will get rank 1 on the merit list and the candidate with marks equal to the cut off will be placed at the bottom of the list.