The CUCET 2019 stands for Central Universities Common Entrance Test.
CUCET 2019 is a national level entrance exam. It conducted every year.
On qualifying this exam, one gets admission in the following:
- Central universities of Kerala
- Central universities of Punjab
- Central universities of Jammu
- Central universities of Kashmir
- Central universities of Haryana
- Central universities of Rajasthan
- Central universities of Jharkhand
- Central universities of Karnataka
- Central universities of Tamil Nadu
- Central universities of South Bihar
- Dr BR Ambedkar School of Economics
The candidates who wish to appear in the Central Universities Common Entrance Test 2019 must read this article.
This article is about CUCET 2019. We have mentioned details about CUCET 2019: Registration, Important Dates, Syllabus, Results
The CUCET 2019 offers several courses such as:
- Undergraduate courses
- Integrated courses
- Postgraduate courses
- Postgraduate Diploma courses
- Doctorate courses
- M.Phil courses
CUCET 2019 Important Dates
|Online Registration opening date||2nd week of February 2019|
|Online Registration closing date||3rd week of March 2019|
|Admit Card Release date||2nd week of April 2019|
|Examination Date||4th week of April 2019|
|Answer key release date||4th week of April 2019|
|Answer key objection||1st week of May 2019|
|Final Answer key release date||2nd week of May 2019|
|Result Date||3rd week of May 2019|
CUCET 2019 Registration
The CUCET 2019 exam is conducted every year. This exam is conducted in the month of April 2019.
The CUCET 2019 registration begins in the month of February. The process of Central Universities Common Entrance Test 2019 registration is given below.
Follow the below given steps to fill the form:
- Visit the official website of Central University.
- Or browse for the link alongside https://cucetexam.in/
- Click on the CUCET 2019 link
- Now register yourself on the CUCET 2019 website.
- You’ll receive an SMS alert.
- Enter the Applicant’s ID and DOB on the Login Page.
- Click on Login button.
- Now enter all the personal details asked for
- Click on Save and Proceed
- Now enter the qualification details.
- Thereafter, upload your photograph and signature
- The size of the photo must be between 20KB to 50KB
- The size of the sign must be between 10KB to 50KB.
- The format of both sign and photo must be .JPG or .PNG
- Enter your exam city preference.
- Enter all the other necessary details.
- Now check the duly filled registration form
- Now, make the registration payment.
- Ones the registration fee is paid you’ll receive SMS confirmation.
- Aspirants may also choose to pay the fee offline.
- Offline payment has to be made before March 3rd week 2019.
CUCET 2019 Registration Fee
The CUCET 2019 registration fee is mentioned below:
|General or OBC||Rs.800/-|
|Schedule Tribe or Schedule Caste||Rs. 350/-|
|Mode of Payment||Net Banking|
CUCET 2019 Syllabus
The syllabus of CUCET 2019 varies according to the courses.
The syllabus of some subjects is mentioned below:
Psychiatric Social Work
|· Social Work Profession|
· Social Work Methodology
· Social Work Research
· Public Health
· Mental Health
· Psychiatric Disorder
· Medical and Psychiatric Social Work
· Rehabilitation Social Work
|Post Graduation||MA in English||· History of English|
· Indian Literature and its History
· Story and Drama
· Poetry and Prose
· Literary Histography
· Indian Literature, Classical Literature
· Western Literature
· Awareness of Literary Events, Activities and Awards
|Under Graduation||BA in Chemistry||· Atomic Structure|
· Chemical Bonding
· Redox Reaction
· Equilibrium and Kinetics
· Acid and Base Concept
· Colligative Properties of Solution
· Periodic Table
· General Organic Chemistry
· Reaction Intermediates
· Solid State
The candidate can refer to the official website of CU for the detail of the syllabus.
CUCET 2019 Result
The CUCET 2019 Result is declared in the month of May.
The candidate can check their result on the official website of CU
The link to check the result is mentioned alongside https://cucetexam.in/
To check the results follow the steps below:
- Browse through the official site of CU.
- Click on the Central Universities Common Entrance Test 2019 Result link.
- Enter your Application ID and Date of Birth.
- Click on submit.
- Your Central Universities Common Entrance Test 2019 scorecard will appear.
- The qualified candidates will have to attend the counseling.
- The seat will be allotted to the aspirants in the counseling round.