CUEE 2019 is Centurian University Entrance Examination.
The exam is conducted every year by Centurion University of Technology and Management.
The Centurion University of Technology and Management is a state university located in Odisha.
It provides admission to several courses such as B.Tech, M.Tech, MBA, +2 Science and ITI.
The exam is conducted every year for admission into B.Sc.(Agri.), B.Tech, B.Tech (Agri.) and Diploma in agriculture.
Interested students from different states can apply for admission to Centurion University.
CUEE 2019 Exam Overview
|Full Form||Centurian University Entrance Examination|
|Exam Date||April 1, 2019|
|Conducting Authority||Centurion University|
|Level of Examination||National-Level|
|Mode of Application Form||Online|
|Mode of examination||Online|
|Medium of examination||English|
|Courses Offered||B.Tech & B.Sc.|
|Helpline Numbers||82600-77222 ( Toll Free )|
In this article, candidates will find every important detail regarding CUEE 2019 – Centurian University Entrance Examination 2019.
Details like How to fill the CUEE 2019 Application Form, How to Register for CUEE 2019, How to Apply for the CUEE 2019 Exam are discussed below.
CUEE 2019 Application Form
The application form for CUEE 2019 is now available in online mode. Applicants will have to visit the official website to apply for CUEE exam. The applicants are advised to fill & submit the CUEE 2019 registration form before the due dates.
- Registration form for CUEE 2019 has now been Released.
- CUEE 2019 Registration form last date to apply is 15 March 2019.
- The applicants are offered with the opportunity to get the various methods to apply for the admissions in the Engineering courses at the university.
- The candidates have to follow the eligibility criteria provided by the university, while applying for this exam.
- The student can get CUEE 2019 registration forms through online & the offline medium.
How to Fill CUEE 2019 Application Form
Online Application Form
- The application form is available online and can be accessed by the candidate through official website i.e. www.cutm.ac.in.
- The applicants must fill the correct personal as well as educational details in the application form.
- While filling the personal details area, applicant will have to fill their name, date of birth, residential address, phone number and email ID etc.
- The applicant then will be able to proceed to the next step of application form submission which is payment. Applicants can choose from the offline and online payment methods available.
- Online mode: Applicant may opt for Net Banking/Credit card/Debit card where the applicant will be directed to a payment gateway to submit the application fees.
- Offline mode: Applicant may also opt for the offline method where a demand draft will be drawn in the favor of CSREM Trust payable at Bhubaneswar.
Offline Application Form
- Download CUEE 2019 Application Form.
- The candidate can get the application form from the admission office in the Pokhariput, Paralakhemundi, Jatni and Bhubaneswar campuses of the University.
- After, filling of the application form, applicant will have to attach a recent color passport size photograph on it.
- The applicant then will have to pay the application fees of INR 250 (for all candidates) through a demand draft drawn in the favor of CSREM Trust payable at Bhubaneswar. The name of applicant, application number and contact number must be written on the backside of the demand draft.
- Then, filled registration form along with the required documents must be sent to the following address: –
The Director (admissions),
BDA Duplex, Phase I,
Find the detailed article here: CUEE 2019 – Centurian University Entrance Examination
For any further queries related to CUEE 2019 application form, please comment below.