CULEE 2019 is Christ University Law Entrance Exam offers a great opportunity to the students seeking admission in integrated programmes of BA.LLB three years and five years, BBA, L.L.M. Commercial Law, Trade Law, Constitutional Law and Administrative Law, etc.
Christ University Entrance Test is conducted by Christ University, Bangalore.
Candidates must need to fulfil the mentioned criteria for the examination, which is given in our article.
Application Forms will released in December 2018(Tentative). Basic information regarding important dates, exam pattern, syllabus, admit card, result, etc.
CULEE 2019 Important Dates
Important dates regarding the Christ University Law Admission Test are mentioned below:
|Application Form Available||December 2018|
|Last day of Application Form||April 2019|
|Admit Card||April 2019|
|Exam Date||April 2019|
|Micro Presentation (MP), Skill Assessment and Personal Interview(PI) date||April to May 2019|
|Final Selection||May 2019|
CULEE 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility Criteria for BA.LLB/BBA.LLB and L.L.M. are mentioned below:
Candidates must have passed their 10+2 with Karnataka board with any stream with minimum 45% or marks.
Age criteria say that candidates must not be more than 20 yrs as in July 2019.
Candidates who are appearing in 10+2 examination should give their 10 and 11 marks.
Candidates must have graduated in LLB 3 year or 5 years with minimum 50%.
Candidates applying in the last year of their graduation must have scored 50% or above in their previous semesters.
CULEE 2019 Exam Pattern
There are 120 questions, 1 mark each.
The question paper is the objective type that is, MCQ type.
There will be 1/4 negative marking for each wrong answer.
|English Language, Comprehension Skills, Verbal Reasoning||30||30|
|General Knowledge, Current Affairs||25||25|
|Quantitative Aptitude, Numerical Ability, Fundamental Mathematical Operation||25||25|
|Reasoning: Critical, Analytical and Logical||20||20|
|Data Analysis and Interpretation||20||20|
CULEE 2019 Application Form
The application form will be available on the official website of Christ University.
Candidates need to register online carefully their name and other personal information.
Upload necessary documents, photographs and required documents.
Candidates need to submit the fee after the completion of the above steps. Payment can be done by credit/ debit card or net banking can also be preferred.
Now, candidates need to submit the application form via courier at the given address;
The Office of Admissions,
Hosur Road, Bengaluru – 560 029.
After the fee, candidates need to take out the print out of the application form.
CULEE 2019 Syllabus
Topics which must be covered by the students are mentioned below:
English Language, Comprehension Skills, Verbal Reasoning
General Knowledge, Current Affairs
Quantitative Aptitude, Numerical Ability, Fundamental Mathematical Operation
Reasoning: Critical, Analytical and Logical
Data Analysis and Interpretation
CULEE 2019 Admit Card
- Admit card will be released in the third week of 23 April 2019.
- Admit is compulsory to carry in the examination hall.
- Candidates must preserve the admit card till the end of the admission process.
- It would be available online on the official website of Christ University 2019.
- Only those applicants will be able to get the admit card who have filled the application form in a prescribed manner.
CULEE 2019 Results
- The Christ University will announce results of the CULEE in May 2019.
- CULEE 2019 result will be announced along with the scorecard of the exam takers.
- Seats will be allotted on the merit basis only.
- Candidates should try hard to get good marks and get a seat reserved in Christ University.
CULEE 2019 Counselling
- The Christ University will be scheduling counselling of CULEE 2019 in the month of May after the GD and PI rounds are over.
- CULEE 2019 counselling is the last step of admission process through Christ University Law Entrance.