The CUSAT CAT 2019 is organized by the Cochin University of Science and Technology.
This article is all about CUSAT CAT 2019. The candidate who wishes to apply for CUSAT CAT 2019 must read the full article.
We have mentioned all the details about CUSAT CAT 2019: Application, Dates, Syllabus, and Results. Scroll down to read.
The university offers courses like:
- PG Diploma
To get admission in these courses, candidates have to qualify CUSAT CAT 2019. CUSAT CAT 2019 is conducted annually. CUSAT CAT 2019 stands for Cochin University of Science and Technology Common Entrance Test
On qualifying ochin University of Science and Technology Common Entrance Test 2019 one can get admission in:
- MA in Hindi
- Chemical Engineering
- Electronic Science
- Engineering Science
- Life Science
- Applied Economics
- M.Sc in Microbiology
CUSAT CAT 2019 Important Dates
|Online Application begins||2nd week of February 2019|
|Online Application close||Last week of February 2019|
|Admit Card release||3rd week of April 2019|
|Exam date||4th week of April 2019|
|Answer Key Release Date||1st week of May 2019|
|Result Release Date||3rd week of May 2019|
|Counselling Date||3rd week of May 2019|
CUSAT CAT 2019 Application
The CUSAT CAT 2019 Application procedure starts in the month of February.
The candidate can apply online.
Applicants must follow the given below steps to fill the Cochin University of Science and Technology Common Entrance Test 2019 Application Form:
- Click on the link given alongside www.cusat.nic.in
- Now, click on the CUSAT CAT 2019 Application tab.
- Register yourself on the site.
- Enter a valid mobile number and email address to register.
- You’ll receive a user ID and password on your number.
- Log in using this ID and password
- Fill in all the necessary details in the form.
- Upload your documents, photograph and sign on the form.
- The form must be in .JPG or .JPEG format
- The size of the photo must be 4kb to 100kb (132 X 70 pixels)
- The size of the sign must be 1kb to 30kb (132 X 57 pixels)
- Now pay the application fee.
- Download the duly filled application form.
- Take a print out and keep for further use.
CUSAT CAT 2019 Application Fee
|General or OBC||Rs.1000/-|
|Schedule Tribe or Schedule Cast||Rs. 500/-|
|Non Residential Indian or Indian Gulf Worker’s Children||Rs. 6000/-|
|Mode of Payment||Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, Visa Card, Master Card|
CUSAT CAT 2019 Syllabus
The CUSAT CAT 2019 syllabus of different courses is different.
Below mentioned are details of some subjects:
· Vector Algebra
· Measures of dispersions and Probability
· Coordinate Geometry
· Differentiation and Integration
· Third Dimension
|Physics||· Units of measurements|
· Motion in a straight line
· Motion in a plane
· Work, energy and Power
· System of Particles and Rotational Motion
· Oscillation and Waves
· Ray Optics and Optical Instruments
· Wave optics
· Electric Charges and Fields
· Electrostatics Potential and Capacitance
|Chemistry||· Chemistry in Everyday Life|
· Classification of elements and Periodicity in Properties
· Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
· States of Matter: Solid, Liquid and Gases
· Chemical Equilibrium and Acid Bases
· Electrochemistry and Chemical Kinetics
· Organic compounds and Nitrogen
· P, d and f block elements
· General knowledge
· Current Affairs
· Logical Reasoning
The detail of the syllabus of CUSAT CAT 2019 is available on the official website of Cochin University of Science and Technology Common Entrance Test 2019.
One can check the syllabus on www.cusat.nic.in
CUSAT CAT 2019 Result
- The CUSAT CAT 2019 result is declared in the month of May.
- Candidates can check their result online.
- To check the results, one must browse through the official website of CUSAT CAT 2019.
- Thereafter, click on the Result tab.
- Now, enter your roll number.
- Then click on submit.
- Your scorecard will be available.
- The candidate must download the scorecard.
- Candidates are suggested to keep a printed copy of the scorecard.
- The qualified candidates must attend the counselling.
- The seat will be allotted to the candidates in the counselling session.